Abduction

By IronGirl31

One rash act made her a felon's prey. Layla is now on the hands of Clark Malone, a play boy and thief that c... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11

Abduction

4.1K 37 1
By IronGirl31

Spoiler:

Clark chuckled, trapping her hands on the bed with one of his own. His hand clutched at her bra and pulled it up, ignoring her gasp as he devoured her lush bounty breasts with his eyes. Licking his lips, he gave her a smile, his thumb making circles on her hip. She tried to squirm out from under him, his grip on her hip becoming tighter, making her flinch a little.

"Ready for some fun, beautiful?" He trailed his gaze down the curvy body beneath him that was encased in the lingerie set he made her wear for tonight. At her glare, that was the only answer he needed.

PS. The drawing that you see at your right was drawn by me. Thank you for reading. ---------->

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

516K 11.3K 45
"Uhm.. Sir? Can I help you?" I mumble while staring at him. He breaks out into a huge grin, the kind of grin you see on little kids when they get th...
2.2M 42.9K 29
A homeless 19 year old named Delilah Catches the eyes of three men who want to take her in...
Quiet Time By bigred0603

General Fiction

316K 3.8K 36
Emma has hit rock bottom. She's lost her job, and has nowhere else to go. Things are looking down for her when she's suddenly taken by a couple to a...
752 161 61
I couldn't stop it. Now I couldn't control it. It was like a disease let loose on my mind, and it was rapidly spreading. Layla Richard's life was un...