The Assassin's Mate

By NanyaMbaji

Darshana Cameron is 19 years old. She was taken at the age 7, by a group of rogues. they took her captive an... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Author's note
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Characters Overview
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28- Luna Ceremony 1
Chapter 29- Luna Ceremony 2
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Epilogue

Prologue

69.7K 1.4K 290
By NanyaMbaji

"Agent Cameron" the boss nodded at me.
"Bruce". I nodded back. I studied his features and right then, I knew this was going to be a tough mission.

Back when I became an assassin for The Secret Agency, I was only 16 and now I'm 19 and I'm the best they could ever have. Throughout my three years in this agency, I have never reported a failed mission.

"There's been a report on some certain drug gang who have been causing mischief. For two years now, we couldn't get them and our best hope of getting them is you, Cameron. I know it's a tough job and I don't want to let you go on this mission alone because  you're just a girl but" he hesitated "I'll give you back up for this mission". He sighed.

Backup? I don't need any back up. I can do this on my own.

"Bruce, I can assure you that I don't need any back up. I can take them out myself. Besides I'm the best in what I do so trust me on this". I pleaded, hoping he'd accept and he nodded his head.

Yay! I really love killing and I'm so happy I have a lot to kill for this mission.

"Report to my office first thing tomorrow. You're dismissed".

I walked out of his office and couldn't wait for tomorrow.

This is my first book on wattpad. There will be errors and mistakes but please don't stop there. The book will get wayyyy better because this is just the beginning of everything!
Please don't forget to vote!⭐️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1K 87 19
After a brutal rejection and the terms of a curse that had plagued her family for generations. Alpha Ezra Killick refuses to see that there still may...
20.4K 630 20
Lonely and ruthless, 19 year old, Reveena Huntington lives alone. She does work here and there when people call for her help to find people that don'...
31.9K 1.5K 29
"Tamlin leave me alone, you don't want me!" I shrieked. "Your my mate, mine and only mine" his eyes turned black, I was debating running farther i...
34.7K 1.7K 38
Sierra is the alpha's daughter and only child, yet she's kept hidden in the pack house like some best kept secret. Her father never includes her in p...