Finding Love (Miniminter Fanf...

De TheBaconist

Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was cru... Mais

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 43

3.1K 55 7
De TheBaconist

÷A Couple Months Later÷

-Samantha's Pov-

I laid on the couch, watching what I believed was NCIS.

I threw pieces of popcorn in my mouth, with it being my snack.

I placed a blanket to cover my body keeping me warm and cozy, when Simon walked in. "Whatcha doin?" He asked me.

"Just watching tv, being lazy. The usual." I told him with a funny smile.

"Wanna make a video with me? How about another Q and A for me and a challenge video to you? I don't think you have posted anything in a while."

I sat up slightly. "Yeah, the last video I posted was about a couple days ago. It was the video were me and Vikk were seeing who was the true tomahawk king. Turns out I am the queen of tomahawks." I said, smiling slightly.

"Well, get ready. I wanna record with you." He whined.

I groaned, getting out of my seat. "Okay."

I went upstairs to me and Simon's room (yes they share a room together now) and grabbed a black and white Sidemen shirt, a football jacket, my black skinny jeans, and my old black and white converse. (MEDIA)

I put my clothes on, and threw my brown hair into a messy bun. I looked into the reflection, and the I felt time speed up, and my memories of the last few months hit me.

It started of with JJ and Veronica moving out because they knew a baby on the way at the Sidemen house would be too much of a hassle with everyone's different schedules, so they moved into a nice starter home about 15 minutes away, so we saw them every so often.

Tami and Vikk have gotten extremely close, and all of his fans loved her, even the jealous fangirls. Tami has fixed his sleeping and recording schedule to where he is still uploading daily, with getting the 8 hours of sleep a day, which has really benefited him.

Tobi and Savannah have started to date a few weeks ago. They are of course newbies, but they are really cute together, and I know their relationship will last.

Ethan was the only Sidemen without a girlfriend, but he is searching. I have tried but nobody is the girl that is just right yet.

Simon has gotten so much better. The last time he cut was about a month ago. He is getting cleaner and cleaner everyday. Of course he has his panic attacks here and there, but I am right there next to him to calm him down.

I walked out, and felt his arms wrap around my shoulders. "Gotcha." He whispered into my ears.

I looked behind me to see Simon wearing a black Sidemen hoodie, his Rascal joggers, and his white and black Adidas shoes. (MEDIA AS WELL)

"It seems we were both going to be black and white." I noted, noticing the color sheme of both our outfits.

He looked at both of our outfits, and chuckled. "Well I just wanted to be like you." A light kiss was placed on my forehead.

I fell out of his grip and ran down the stairs, to the kitchen where we were going to record it.

I cheered in victory. "Haha! I beat you down!" I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Didn't know we were racing." He shrugged his shoulder gently.

"Excuses, excuses." I rolled my eyes playfully, and sat in my chair in front of his camera. "Who's video are we doing first?" I asked.

"We can do the challenge video for you first. How about a boyfriend test?" He grinned, devilishly.

"What's my punishment?" I knew that I would get all messy by the end of it.

He opened the refrigerator and pulled out three bottles of whip cream. "How about this?"

"Alright fine, but I ain't cleaning it up."

We set it up, and started to record. "Hey, what is going on guys, it is SuperSamSlays. I am here with another challenge video. Today, we are doing the boyfriend challenge, with none other than my boyfriend Simon." I gestured to Simon. "He is going to ask me a bunch of questions about him and our relationship, and if I get them wrong, I get whip creamed."

Simon raised up a bottle to where the camera could see.

"Let's get this done and over with." I said and turned to face him.

"First question: where did we meet?" He asked.

"Your parents new apartment. But if you want where we introduced ourselves, at the hospital." I said.

I knew it was right, yet I braced of the whip cream anyway. "Correct."

~~~

More and more questions were asked about him and our relationship, and I have gotten all of them right. I was surprised I would do this well.

"On the roof. We were dancing to Vikk playing the piano, and I looked up to you and said 'I think I am in love with you.'"

I was confident in my answer for our first 'I love you', and I was correct.

"And now it is our last question. It is a tricky one. What is my favorite memory in our entire relationship?" He had a devilish grin across his face.

I thought for a good second before answering. I knew Simon too well not to have this as his answer. "All of it. There may be moments that we were upset or mad at each other, but you love how we made it up to where we are now, and neither of us wouldn't trade any of those moments for a thing."

Simon smiled, and leaned over and kissed my lips. "Correct."

I threw my hands up in the air, cheering. "I survived the waves of whip cream!"

Simon chucked slightly. "Are you sure about that?" He waved his plate of whip cream.

I got up and ran around the table. "No please!"

Eventually he caught up to me, and I got whipped cream in my face, on camera as well.

"Well then." I whipped whipped cream away from my eyes. "If you guys did enjoy, leave a like and comment below if you want to see more stuff like this, and check out Simon's video and channel in the description below. This is Super Sam and I will see you all in the next video. Peace!"

Simon stopped the recording, and I ran up to him and gave him a kiss, whipping cream all over his face.

I laughed and ran away. "Haha! See you downstairs for the Q and A!" I rushed up the stairs, and locked my bedroom door, so I could change and for him not to get me.

I threw my jacket off that was protecting my Sidemen shirt, and changed my whipped creamed covered jeans into some dark wash jeans with a black beanie for my untamed hair.

I washed the rest of the whipped cream off my face, and smiled again at my reflection.

I walked out and I was tackled by Vikk and Simon. I yelped as they put their weight on me.

They picked themselves up and apologized. "Sorry. Didn't mean to hurt you, Sam. Simon told me too." Vikk told me.

"Way to throw me under the bus." He told Vikk, laughing. "Sorry about that. One of the questions I was doing was RKOing you out of nowhere with Vikk. But I guess I will take that as revenge for getting cream all over my face." He giggled.

He wrapped me in his arms and picked me up, carrying me down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Why are you carrying me?" I asked him.

He shrugged at me. "Don't really know. Just wanted to I guess." He gave me a small kiss on the forehead, and sat me down onto my chair.

Josh was in the kitchen grabbing some red bull out of the fridge, and looked at us. "You guys are actually way too adorable for words."

I blushed at Josh's words. "Well I thought you and Freya are goals though."

Josh smiled. "We are, but you guys are more goals than us."

I laughed. "Well, see you guys later. I gonna go record a pack opening." He said, and Josh left the room leaving it silent.

Simon sat next to me, and patted his lap for me to sit on, which I accepted.

"Alright, I have all the questions right here. I picked out a few for you to choose from, and then we can start recording." He pulled out a sheet of paper with ten questions for me to choose from, half of them were skits, and the other half were questions.

I choose mine out, and gave them to him, and put them to the side, and turned the camera on to start recording. "Hey what is going on guys, it is me Simon here for a new Q and A! I asked you guys to give me questions using the hashtag #samon to be answered by me and my girlfriend, Sam!"

He hugged me, and kissed my cheek. "Hi." I waved to camera, and returned the kiss back to him.

"First question: would you rather walk in on Allison and Harry or Veronica and JJ?"

I cringed at the thought of both. "Why is this a question? Those are both disturbing things that I can live a perfect life without." I said in disgust.

"So what is you answer?" Simon asked, laughing.

I thought about it for a second. "If I really had to choose, then Veronica and JJ. I have known them longer than Allison and Harry. Sorry guys."

"Okay." Simon said. "I would have to choose Allison and Harry."

"Why?" I asked curiously.

Simon giggled. "Do I really have to over think this?"

"Well you are right. Next question!" I said, pointing at the camera.

"You are way too cute." Simon said to me.

~~~

More questions were asked, and we recorded a few skits in between a few.

We were on out last question. "Can you guys vlog one of your dates?"

I honestly didn't have a true answer for this. "Umm..-" I started before he cut me off.

"It really depends. But why not? I'll vlog one next week for the date we have planned."

I blushed slightly. "Well alright then." I loved the thought of him vlogging, but being on a date seemed a bit weird, but it will work hopefully.

"Well, that is it for this Q and A! If you guys did enjoy, check out Sam's channel and a video I did with her in the description below. See ya!" He said, making a peace sign and moved it closer to the camera.

"So we have a date next week?" I asked his curiously.

He smiled. "Yes we do. It is a big one as well."

I blushed. "How so?" I was excited to know more.

"Well it will be a complete year I met you next week and I wanna celebrate meeting the best girl I know." He pulled me in a hug, and kissed me.

"Aww." I said. "Who is the girl?" I asked jokefully.

"Well she is in my arms right now." He told me, and looked down at me smiling like an idiot.

"Well I can't wait." I said, breaking away from his grip. "I am gonna go play some GTA, wanna join?"

"Sure! Wanna do a heist?" He suggested.

I laughed. "Every four words a girlfriend wants to hear."

÷Author's Note÷

So I wasn't supposed to have my phone at all for the next week but I wrote 1800+ words when I am not supposed to have it. I can certainly live with that.

But I changed my authors note format, soo....

Nothing much I can really say about the chapter, except this:

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

7.1K 87 52
AU •A collection of short stories or one shots from ideas I've had that didn't make it into their own story, as well as requested stories. Each stor...
53.4K 513 40
Y/n is a 23 year old twitch streamer who finally gets to fulfil her dreams with her best friend, but not all goes to plan when she meets the people s...
17.7K 600 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
21.5K 101 24
brain washed, manipulated but yet i still went back to him, why? because it's always him. it always will be. (username changes from the cover)