Silent Love #YourStoryIndia

By storytellersavi

Meet the 'Best couple of the College' Atiksh - a handsome, carefree and flirt boy. Jianna - a beautiful, dete... More

Prologue
The Villain
New beginning
Budding Friendship
Interesting College Project
Discussions
New message received
Mission Project - Mission Fun
Mission Project II (Something beautiful inside)
Problems or Celebration's
What's wrong with Niks?
Exams???? Duhh..
Late night.... what!!!!
Day of War
Whooops
Declaration Day
Office. Office?
Gifts
I love you Mom
Anniversary
Dance
Valentines Night
War II (B) (And much more)
Welcome to Pink City
The Birthday
Booze
Blast

War II (A) (And much more)

151 8 2
By storytellersavi

Time for the Books War II. Yes, dates for 2nd Semester Exams were out. This time I was very sure that anyhow I had to clear all the papers with better grades. 

Even Jianna told me the same thing. She even started making notes for me, in a very simple and easy language, so that I could understand easily. She used to teach me daily for two hours and explain all the chapters. She even called or texted me frequently to remind me of studies. 

Her faith in me was the only motivating factor for me.

We all genuinely studied for the exams. Again the cycle of night studies started. This time my concentration was more on studies than Jianna. I even had queries to be solved. Jianna rightly said that the magic should be in us; we should have confidence that whatever we touch becomes interesting. I started enjoying my studies.  

Mom & dad were also happy and satisfied to see my dedications towards the studies. They tried to help me in all the possible ways. Mom used to prepare my favorite dishes at lunch and dinner. She cleaned my room herself, to make a pleasant environment for studies. Dad used to be awake with me late night.

Initially, I thought that dad was spying me by being awaken. He doesn't trust me or doubts me; by this I got irritated. But before taking any action, I discussed the matter with Jianna. She told me that he was doing so, so that I don't feel lonely or sleepy. I was convinced with her and thanked dad for being there with me. He was very happy with my thankful gesture.

Finally, the exams started and this time instead of worrying or being scared, I was happy and confident. I was satisfied with my presentation in all papers. I didn't even think of copying this time. I was enjoying my papers. 

Finally, the exams were over and everyone gathered in the college's Central Hall. It was vacation time. Every student was very excited and all were planning for the holidays.

The principal and professors came and there was pin drop silence in the hall.

"Good Afternoon Students! So, very excited for the vacations, hah?" Principal took a hold on mike.

"Yeess!" Students shouted in chorus.

"Well, I know everyone must have already planned for the holidays. But, we want you to make some adjustment in your plans as we have planned something for you. And we are very sorry for not communicating this plan earlier. Actually it was finalized today only"

"God! Ab kya farman zari karege ye?" Karan asked me doubtfully.

"Additional hobby classes or some computer course."  Arnika replied in a vague tone.

"What the... How could they even think of such stupid ideas?"

"Atiksh, at least allow the principal to complete his sentence. I'm sure there must be some interesting and good plan. You three please stop judging by your own and listen quietly." Jianna signaled us to be silent and listen to the matter.

"Don't worry students, it's not related to your studies. Okay, let me reveal the suspense now. We have organized a tour of five days to Jaipur, Rajasthan."  The principle smiled.

"Uuuhooooo.... Hip hip hurray!!" The students were very happy.

"So interested students should get the registration letter from the administration office and submit it by Monday along with the fees. The meeting for further discussions will be on Tuesday @ 10:00 am at the same venue. Till then, have a great time, take care." The principal and professors left. 

"See, I told u naa."  Jianna said in a very simple tone.

"Wooo! Let's get the form guys."

We took the registration form from admin office. We all were very excited.

On Tuesday's meeting the professors explained about the schedule. There were 160 students; eight professors were to accompany us. The students were divided into batches of 20 students each. Luckily our batch's guide was Miss Alina. Divyank and Reema were also in our group.

We decided to meet at CCD the same day at 6:00 p.m. – Jianna's and my favourite coffee haunt. We had spent lots of time at CCD. And as their tag line says – A lot can happen over a coffee. But we were not alone this time. Anyways, we all met to decide about the tour, the things which we need to carry with us and such other stuffs.

I, Karan and Divyank reached there by 5:40 p.m.

"Come guys. Let's sit there and wait for the girls. I'm sure, they won't be on time."

"Come on Karan! How could you even expect them to be on time?" Divyank taunted.

"Yeah, that's true, a universal fact."

Karan and Divyank were chit–chatting while I was engrossed in my own thoughts. I was sure that Jianna will be on time, as she was quite different from other girls. My thoughts were distracted by a sweet and familiar voice.

"Hey guys! Whats up?" Jianna asked in her usual cute style.

Yeah! My belief won. She was on time.

"Ohh. On time, hah?

"Of course karan. I'm always on time."

"I agree."  I said confidently.

"Ahem... Ahem.."

"Shut up, Karan."

"Where's Arnika?" Jianna inquired.

"She's on the way. She can never be on time." Karan replied.

"Experience speaks!! Hehe..." She smiled.

"Btw Jianna, he is Divyank." Karn introduced Divyank.

"Hiee Divyank! Sorry. I didn't notice your presence. How are you? And where is Reema?"

"Hello! It's okay yaar. Pleased to meet you. Reema is coming with Arnika."

"Isn't it strange? Being in same college, we just met twice, first time at Valentine's Party and then today." Jianna asked.

"Because our scholar friend is always busy with his studies and he spends almost of his time with books in the library."

"And rest with Reema." I added to Karan's answer.

"Ahaan!!"

"Nothing like that yaar."

"Even we meet rarely."  Karan complained

"Awww... This is not fair Divyank. You should spare some time for your friends too." Jianna said.

"Hey friends!!" Arnika greeted all.

"Finally, you are here. You are only 20 minutes late." Karan commented.

"Blah... blah.... Hie Jianna.  Meet Reema, She's...."

"Divyank's girlfriend, I know. We were competitors at Valentine's games, you forgot Arnika?" Before Arnika could complete her statement, Jianna spoke.

"Ohh... ya correct."

"Hmm!" Jianna said.

"Okay now, tell me what to order. Then we'll discuss other matters." Karan stood up to take our orders.

Everyone gave his or her order to our personal waiter – Karan. I and Jianna ordered Gourmet hot Chocolate- our all time favourite CCD beverage.

"Wow.. I'm very excited for the tour. Jaipur – Pink city. So, all packing done?" Jianna asked excitedly.

"Mine is almost complete, will finish it tonight." Arnika said.

"As Always." Karan taunted to Arnika and asked further, "btw, what essentials should we carry compulsorily? Any idea!"

"Jaipur is a hot city, so make sure that you carry more of cotton and light color clothes. Plus, don't forget your cap, glares and sun-screen lotion." Jianna explained in detail.

"Great! It seems that you have researched a lot about Jaipur's temperature." Divyank was impressed with Jianna's knowledge.

"Hmmm... Google Chachu rocks." Karan laughed.

"No Mr. It's my personal experience. I have already been there thrice.."

"Still so excited to go?"  I asked Jianna.

"Yes as there is too much to explore in Jaipur."

____________________________________________________________________________________

Continued to next part. Keep Reading!!!

Waiting for your votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

799 75 6
Join me on this journey of Vivaan and Avni to see them fall in love and face the various obstacles that come in their way. Copyright Β© 2024 freelanc...
5.9K 953 50
This story is a delightful blend of school crushes, college romance, lifelong friendships, and timeless love-a journey that will captivate your heart...
2.8K 283 31
Pari is 24 and is yet to get married. She is dead set on never marrying anyone to her dad's utter dismay...... But all that changes when she sees a...
3.6K 269 31
Nishith is a student of engineering in a reputed university. He often dreams about a person but cannot see their face. Nabarun comes to do his master...