Fifty Shades After ii

By HS_mune

We've heard Ana Steele, we've experienced Christian Grey and we've witnessed the ascending of Theodore Grey... More

Chapter 1: Bienvenue à Seattle, Washington
Chapter 2: GreyVanagh Get-together
Chapter 3: The Mysterious Platinum Blonde
Chapter 4: Technically not cousins
Chapter 5: Deja Vu
Chapter 6: TMI
Chapter 7: Friend Date
Chapter 9: Little Prodigy
Chapter 10: Two Rodriguez's?
Chapter 11: Party at the Greys'
Chapter 12: The Sub is a Party Crasher
Chapter 13: Cursing Child
Chapter 14: Feeling Good
Chapter 15: Heat
Chapter 16: A Stranger
Chapter 17: Two Strikes
Chapter 18: History Repeats Itself
Chapter 19: Party Recap
Chapter 20: Nouvelle Vie
Chapter 21: My First Kiss Went a Little Like This
Chapter 22: S&M&BFF
Chapter 23: Big Bad Grey's Gone Soft
Chapter 24: Coffee with the In-Law
Chapter 25: Music Room Love
Chapter 26: Fifty Shades of Siblings
Chapter 27: Comes and Goes
Chapter 28: Big Brother is Back
Chapter 29: Revocation
Chapter 30: Safe Word
Chapter 31: Bailando
Chapter 32: Grey Snaps: A sequel
Chapter 33: Exposed
Chapter 34: Stalkhome Syndrome
Chapter 35: Biting the Bullet
Epilogue
Requested Scene
Request Scene: 2
Requested Scene Part 1
Requested Scene Part 2
Requested Scene Part 3
Requested Scene Part 4
Phoebe X Jacobo

Chapter 8: Fifty Shades of Grey.... Jr.

3.3K 104 38
By HS_mune

★ Ted★

I stretch and yawn. The faint light of the semi-drawn curtains showering over me make me squint and I lazily sit up. That was a good sleep. I was so busy yesterday, not to mention the Cherry on top to my night. I smile.

Hope she's not too tired for a second round later on.

I take my pajamas from the chair, I toss them on and disregard a t-shirt. I'm too lazy to look for a fresh one.

I exit my room and see her, Margo, reading a magazine on the island table. She's in my shirt from last night, socks and a messy hair bun. She's eating toast and I call her attention. "Morning." I half smirk. Good enough to eat. Not the toast.

Her eyes shoot out to me and she freezes, her mouth wide opened and her toast halfway into her mouth. It makes me laugh. Normally, she'd have to do a greeting but looks like I caught her off guard.

"That's fine. Give the greeting a rest for today." She visibly relaxes and bites down on her toast. "Well rested, I assume."

- "Yes, Master." She smiles sweetly with a mouthful. I stride to her and open my mouth. She takes the rest of the toast and places it on my tongue and I bite on it, chewing on it happily. "Mmm." I grin and she blushes.

"How was yesterday's events, Master?" She stutters, desperately changing the topic.

Margo and I rarely discuss our other lives to each other, but we know the basics. She's aware of my family and how they always beckon me for something. And I know she lives alone, her only hobby being poetry.

"Fine. Very busy. My baby sister was a star." I say as I sit on the island table. She gets up and puts her plate in the sink. "I'm glad it was a good day. Would you like some breakfast, Master?"

- "Yes, please." She passes by me and I smack her bottom. She squeals but as usual, disregards it, as it's one of my favorite habits.

Margo is only my third submissive, but she is still proving to be an exceptional one. I don't just see her as my sub, but as my roommate, too. I love having her around. I find it hilarious when I tease her and she doesn't reciprocate. She's not used to a "playful" dominant, I suppose. It leaves her confused, and that's what makes me laugh.

My cell phone rings on the counter and I reach for it lazily, grunting when I can't reach for it. Margo pushes it closer to me and I smile. "Thank you, Margo."

- "My pleasure, Master."

It's Kurt. I plaster the phone in my ear. "Hey! Tedster! Ava and I are going hiking! Come with?" So that I can third wheel? Nah. "Sounds like fun, man." I walk towards Margo who's scrambling some eggs.

"But I have a bit of a handful here." I grab one of her buttocks and grip it tightly. She gasps but keeps quiet. Margo knows better than to make a sound while I'm on the phone. "Man, you need a vacation. All you do on your weekends is goddamn work."

- "Unlike you, I have priorities, Fitzpatrick."

- "Is that a challenge, Grey? You wanna fight about it!?"

- "Rain check." I grin at the irony and hang up. That Kurt hasn't changed since high school.

"Would you like sausages or bacon?" Margo adds as soon as I put down the phone. "Bacon, please." My phone rings again. I roll my eyes. I said no, Kurt! I pick my phone up. "What is it now?"

- "Excuse me, young man?" I gasp. "Grandmother!" I beam as I stand and head to the living room. "Oh, my sweet boy, how are you? I hope I'm not disrupting your morning, I know you work for a living, unlike this old coot."

- "No, no, Grandma, that's totally fine. It's so great hearing from you! How are you?"

- "Oh, you know. Bright lights, big city. I miss everyone at home."

- "We miss you too, Grandma." I turn to the kitchen. Margo is placing my plate on my chair and I walk towards it. "So what's up?"

- "Nothing, sweetie. Just wanted to know how you were doing."

- "I'm fine, Grandma, why?"

- "Well... I heard the news." My smile disappears. "Oh, that."

- "Are you really okay?"

- "I am, Grandma. Honest. Don't worry about anything. I'm a big boy now." I hear her smile. "Yes, you are. I'll let you go now. You must be eating breakfast."

- "Alright, good-bye, Grandma."

- "Buh-bye, Teddy."

I sigh. So. Grandma heard about Elena's death. I'm actually surprised no one else has brought it up beside Uncle Ethan and her. I wonder where they'll bury her. I should visit her grave.

Once I finish my breakfast, I thank Margo and head to my office to make some calls to Colorado Publishing. When Mom took charge of GIP years ago, she immediately partnered up with her old workplace, and yours truly has been managing that also. And everyone complains why is it that I work so much. I scoff.

Hours later, I'm done with some of the clutter on my desk and I leave the office. The kitchen is clean and there's no sign of Margo.

What could she be doing?

I go down the hallway towards her room. Her bed is made. I turn to the restroom door. It's slightly ajar and the water is running. She's showering. And the fact that she's washing up for me fills me with thrill and satisfaction.

I walk towards Margo's bed and sit on the edge, waiting patiently. I can hear her faintly humming and it makes me smile. I lay back and sigh, my thoughts swimming back to Elena.

I wonder how she spent the last of her days in prison. For the accusations she was charged with, life behind bars must have been harsh. I feel sorry for her. I wonder if she ever thought of me. Felt any kind of regret after what she had done to me. I sigh. No one knows I visited her a year ago.

"Quit your bickering, Lincoln!"

- "It must be a mistake! No one's here to see me!"

- "Quiet!"

A female guard has a slim elder woman by the elbow. She's handcuffed. And she looks tired.

"Elena," I stand from the metal chair. I gaze at her, and she turns to me, her expression emanating horror. "Long time no see," I say impassively.

All of a sudden, her tired skin stretches as she grins from ear to ear. "I did break you, didn't I?" She whispers playfully. "No." I shake my head and softly smile. She catwalks towards me, despite her age and prisoner's jumpsuit, too baggy for her slender body. "Why else would you be here, Sweetie?" She whispers. I say nothing, but sit down and she does the same.

"How's Mommy and Daddy?" She rests her chin on her handcuffed hands and I lean back on my seat. "Better than ever. In love. Married again. Been for some years now."

Her smile disappears. "What a shame." She says dryly. I half smile. "It sucks to lose, doesn't it?"

- "Oh, I didn't lose. I got what I wanted. I fucked you up. Too bad I couldn't actually fuck you. I mean, look at you, he-llo." She scans me and grins with her bottom lip imprisoned under her yellowing teeth. I raise my brows. "Yeah. A real goddamn shame." I say sardonically. "I also regret not doing something about that pretty little princess. She would've been fun to play with." I scowl and lean towards her. "It's a good thing you didn't. Because you wouldn't be enjoying the comfort of your cell. Your old, dismembered carcass would be rotting at the bottom of the ocean." She giggles playfully. "You Grey men are so sexy when you're angry."

I look down at her handcuffs and smile. "How does it feel, Elena? To be handcuffed for a change? Ironic, isn't it?"
- "You're enjoying yourself, Teddy. Do you like seeing me imprisoned? Is that why you're here? Tell me something, Ted. Are you getting a hard-on by simply seeing me handcuffed? You wish you could do this to me, Sweetie. You wish you could tie me down yourself and have your way with me. I know. I can read you. It's all over your pretty-boy face."

- "You're not my type, Elena. Just like you weren't my father's type. You're no one's type. You're sick. Disgusting. And the only reason you had this lifestyle over "love" was because you had no choice.

- "Love doesn't exist-"

-"For you. See, no one loved you. No one does or ever will. The only reason I'm here now is that I feel sorry for you. I'm the only one who cares the least bit. Because everyone else can't wait for you to die."

Elena lunges over the table, pushing her chair away and she clutches my shoulders tightly.

"Still got those scars, baby? Do they still hurt? Do you dig into them with your nails when you jerk to my memory!?" She hisses.

My eyes widen. My heart races. And I smell tobacco.

No, Ted.

Don't let her do this to you.

You're the freed one now.

FIGHT IT.

I stand from my chair, her hands still on my shoulders and I grin at her wickedly. "Every fucking night, Mrs. Robinson," I whisper, and two guards run in to pull Elena away from me. "Alright, Lincoln. Back to your cage." The heftier woman growls and Elena gazes at me as the distance between us grows. Finally, she disappears around the corner and I'm left alone in the room.

"Master?" My eyes open. I sit up and see Margo, her wet blonde hair plastered against her shoulders and a little white towel wrapped around her body.

I have an erection.

Margo looks down at the bulge in my pajamas and her eyes widen. I grin at her expression and reach for her hand. She clutches her towel with one hand and extends her other to me. I take it, stand up and exit her room, taking her with me.

I whistle a playful tune as I guide her to my room and I can hear her stifle a giggle. "Excuse me, are you laughing back there?"

- "No, Master." She stutters. "I'm kidding." I grin as I enter my room. She follows inside and I close the door. "Get into position."

- "Yes, Master."

***

Liked the chapter? Leave a ☆!

Don't forget to check out my original work, "Wet Dream Boy" and "I've Seen Death"! I'd appreciate the support!

HSM. 💋

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 81 24
Thank you E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the Characters. It kicked started my writing. In this story Anastasia is in London. Ra...
1.2K 81 47
Thank You E L James for your Fifty Shades Of Grey Trilogy and the characters you created. It kicked me into writing stories of my own using your char...
660 25 17
The photo is credited to Connie Mason Etter that has allowed my use of it. Thank you so much for allowing my use of it. This is a Fifty Shades Of Gr...
430K 8.6K 42
(Completed) If you don't have a rainy day once in a while, you won't truly appreciate the sunny ones. This story takes place after Fifty Shades Freed...