brutal ii + junhoe

By anonnoying

"I lost almost everything that I love the most.." ©anonnoying 2015 [COMPLETED] More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Why?
Chapter 2 - Flashback
Chapter 3 - Miss & Curious
Chapter 4 - A Plan
Chapter 5 - Stalking
Chapter 6 - It's Started
Chapter 7 - Decide
Chapter 8 - With Her
Chapter 9 - Comeback
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 12 - Fly
Chapter 13 - Travel I
Chapter 14 - Travel II
Chapter 16 - Airport
Chapter 17 - Miss
Chapter 18 - Accompany
Chapter 19 - Wedding
Chapter 20 - Perfect Day [Final]
ATTENTION!

Chapter 11 - A Visit

2.5K 117 16
By anonnoying

On their way to Apple Store.

That night, they straight to the Apple store after the dinner. And guess what happened before that?

Junhoe cooked for their meals.

'How romantic he can be? Tsk, he's so hypocrite sometimes. Being romantic when he's not. Blweh.' Yaemi thought to herself.

"What are you thinking about? Me cooked for dinner huh?" Junhoe raised his eyebrows and smirked at her.

"How did you know?" She tapped her chin with her index finger.

"Well, just tonight or maybe 2or 3 days more. Since you just back from your fake life. Later on, you will cook again." Junhoe said with a giggle.

"Aish this guy, so ungentleman." Yaemi tsked.

"No babe. We will hire a maid if you want." He kissed on her forehead.

"No. Thankyou, old boy." Yaemi rolled her eyes.

"Whatever now. Let's go." He opened the passenger door and made a sign for her to hop in.

"You always an asshole." Yaemi sighed again.

"Your husband tho." He smiled and winked at her when he hop in and started the engine.

-

Apple Shop.

"Black MacBook Air. Same as before." Junhoe said.

Yes you guys can say that they're Apple Store's loyal customer. Since Junhoe always dropped his iPhone and it's not a slow motion dropped, it's a hard one.

"What's wrong with your laptop? You just bought it last year right?" Albert asked him.

"Nahhh. It's for my wife. I dropped her laptop." Junhoe said innocently.

"You're always the same. Dropped everything." Albert chuckled.

"Yahh." Junhoe gave a death glared to him.

Done with her laptop, they got into their car. Yaemi can't stop but turned on and set her new lappy.

"No thanks?"

"Yes, thanks." She still staring at her lappy.

"Ahem!" Junhoe cleared his throat.

"Oh ya.." Yaemi placed a thanks kiss on his lips.

"Alright now. Let's go and give a visit at my training studio." Junhoe said started to driving.

"Omg seriously?!" Her eyes wide open as she cheers in excitement.
"Yes." And he drove off to YG Ent building.

-

YG Entertainment building.

Yaemi get off from the car and left his laptop in there. But Junhoe took it and put it in his backpack.

"Yah what you wanna do with my laptop." Yaemi frowned.

"Borrowing your laptop for your own safety." Junhoe smirked.

"What do you mean?" Yaemi asked, dumbfounded.

(A/N: I'm singing to Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean lol)

Junhoe just ignore her and went inside the building while smiling to himself. Yaemi ran after him and clinging onto his arm and asking the same question.

"Yahh tell me why? You know that I wanna know everything with your words right?" Yaemi asked and smiled at him adorably.

"Damn I never got to see this cute smile since you've came back!" Junhoe pinched her cheeks and yeah you know, he changed the topic.

"Yah you always out of the topic!" She tsked.

When they're in the studio, there's Yunhyeong, Jinhwan and Hanbin.

"Oh hi Yaemi!" The both three of them greeted her.

"Hi guys. Hanbin oppa, you looks horrible. What's wrong with that stress look you put on?" Yaemi asked with a disgusted face on.

She loveeeeee to do that face when it's come to Hanbin.

"He stressed because of his ballad song got rejected by our sajangnim." Jinhwan helped him to asked my question.

"So?"

"So he need to do another one." Junhoe sighed.

"Where's the others?" She asked, wondering around.

"Go out to buy breakfast by walking because of such a stressful morning." Yunhyeong asked.

"Don't worry. I'll help you Hanbin." Yaemi said with confident.

"Mw-mwoya?! Like seriously?" Hanbin back to his sense and asked her between shocked and excited.

All of them know that Yaemi used to write dissing raps and soft songs or maybe a fluffy one.

Mehh I lied. She always got inspiration about life and situation around her. She will write everything and post in her tumblr. Sometimes it's can be a song. But she do love write raps.

Such a tumblr girl. Tsk.

"Sure. Let's do it.. hm how about now? We can take only two hours if you want?" Yaemi chuckled.

"Hope you'll like her lyrics like I did. Here your lappy." Junhoe smirked and handed Yaemi her laptop.

"Thanks!" Yaemi kissed his right cheek and Junhoe shrugged his shoulder with a proud face.

"I wanna help too!" Jinhwan pouting.

"No oppa. I'm feeling so relieved when Jiwon oppa is not here right now." She rolled her eyes.

"Good luck guys!" Yunhyeong cheered for them.

Already now Yaemi with Hanbin in a vocal room. Meanwhile the other three are in a dance room.

-

An hour passed in Cafe.

"Where's our orders?" Bobby whined.

"There's a lot of people here. Let's wait a little more." Donghyuk said patiently.

"I'm bored already! Let's order somewhere else!" Chanwoo pouted. He rest his head on his left arm on the table.

"Yah be patient huh!" Bobby knocked his head.

He rubbed his head and said his sorry. Chanwoo started playing with her phone when he heard a notification.

-
zwyaemi

[Photo: Helping this Mickey Mouse doing homework ㅋㅋㅋ]

♥75,2190 likes

[Comments]
junegoo: You guys better hurry.
kjhwan: Hope it will turn out well. Yah junegoo can you pls be patient?
yoyosong: Babe, mom called. Come here for awhile.
junegoo: tsk kjhwan
zwyaemi: Aight
yoyosong: NOW!
-

Chanwoo's eyes wide opened staring at the update.

"Yah what's wrong with you?" Donghyuk asked.

"Hyung.." Chanwoo handed his phone to Donghyuk.

"Yaemi.. She's.. here?!" Donghyuk shouted.

Bobby who's about to fall asleep now fully awake after heard Yaemi's name.

"Eodi?! Yaemi?! Where's she?!" Bobby asked in hurry.

"Haish this Kimbab." Donghyuk shook his head.

"She's at the studio with them."  Chanwoo said and about to take back his phone from Donghyuk. But Bobby grabbed it harshly.

Chanwoo and Donghyuk just put their poker face at him. "Let's go guys! There's nothing to wait for now!" Bobby said with full of excitement.

Bobby got up from her chair and that's make other people in the cafe suddenly became silent and their attention fully on him.

The both of maknae line trying to escape from the awkward moment silently without Bobby notice them.

Bobby realized that everyone are staring at him and he glaring around. He bowed to them and grabbed his jacket and quickly ran out from the cafe.

"Yah Kim Donghyuk! Jung Chanwoo! How dare you?!" Bobby shouted and ran after them. They both looked back at him and started running when they saw Bobby's angry but laughing.

He's so weird.

-

Back to the studio.

"Aight guys, we've done the song and we only took about.." Yaemu glared at her watch. "An hour and 15 minutes."

"Wow, that's fast!" Yunhyeong amazed.

"Sing it! We wanna hear the song!" Jinhwan said in excitement.

"Relax. It's in progress and a surprise for you guys." Hanbin said. Yaemi just shrugged her shoulders.

"Hurry let's record it and let the others listen to this song!" Hanbin clapped his hands and pulled Yaemi's arm to the recording room.

"I'm curious what kind of song did they wrote?" Jinhwan tapped his chin.

"Yeah right. Me too." Yunhyeong agreed.

"Let's wait and see.." Junhoe said and suddenly, the both three of them shocked about the other three's sudden bursted in the dance studio, breathless.

"What's wrong with you.. guys?" Yunhyeong asked.

"Yeah, you guys looks sucks." Junhoe put his bitchy face on.

"Where's my bae, Yaemi? Why you guys didn't tell me that she's here?" Bobby faked a sobbed.

"Now I'm agreed with June. You're suck Kim Jiwon." Jinhwan rolled his eyes.

"Don't be mad that much. I only miss her so much huhuhu." Bobby covered his mouth and laughing like a gay guy.

"Whatever Kim Jiwon." Yunhyeong chuckled.

"Waterrrrrr~" Donghyuk and Chanwoo cried in exhausted.

"What's wrong with you guys?" Jinhwan asked.

"Bobby ran after us so freaking fast!" Donghyuk said between his breathing.

Chanwoo is resting beside him trying to catch his breath with eyes closed.

"Pity you guys." Junhoe shook his head.

"Where are Yaemi and Hanbin?" Donghyuk asked.

"Don't talk, you breathless human." Junhoe said innocently.

"They're in recording room. They got surprise for us." Yunhyeong winked at him.

"Don't wink. I don't like it." Bobby rolled his eyes.

"Jealous ass." Junhoe chuckled.

"Yahhhh! You're finally alive after you're with Song Yaemi back huh?" Bobby said in a provoke way.

"Of course." Junhoe said without doubt.

"Haish this guy is too cool." Bobby sighed.

"Gumawo." Junhoe answered.

They all just need to deal with Junhoe's words since he's such a straight to the point guy.

Well, he's still as brutal as he used too.

◇◇◇

♔ anonnoying

Hi readers! Sorry for a late update. I'm so sick at the moment. I vomited about 9 times already for today.

So do VOTE & COMMENT guys!

The reason I always tell you guys to drop a comment because it's give me more strength and excited to update my ff lol

P/S: Sorrh for typos and grammar errors. Love you guys! Keep reading and supporting me guys! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 12.8K 61
"I like me better when I'm in you." "It's with you." "Nah."
990 17 11
this story is about a jolly girl who's not into k-pop song but she will find a love to an idol.
1.7K 22 8
You, ParkChorim accidently fall in love to a man that ever make your life becomes bad.
105K 3.9K 30
❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017