Just Friends

By rosieposie09

This is inspired by a true story that has happened to me. More

First Day...
It Looks So Hard!
Expectations...
Maybe...
So Creative...
It Just Takes Practice.
You Need Jesus!
I Think I'm Screwed...
Getting Lost...
Homeroom
On My Mind.
Why?
My Birthday
A Ship Name
Finding Someone
The Christmas Concert...
Facetime Calls
Overthinking.
But 'Just Friends' don't look at eachother like that.
Valentines Day
The Spring Concert
Punched a Wall
The Waiting Game
Frustrated
Reality
Mission Acomplished?
The Last Day of School
I can't let go.
This sucks.
This Secret...
Pumpkin Picking
October 18th
Time and Talking
Valentine's Day
"It's just a prank."
Happy and Free.
Xbox Problems...
2 Weeks Later...
Just Friends.
Thank You!

I Kind of Like Him...

2.3K 46 2
By rosieposie09

I look at him and smile. he seems super nice. We talk about what school we came from, and other things. I kind of like him.

It's now the next week, Monday. We see each other in homeroom. We talk some more.

We have to the morning classes together, and we see each other day after day in it. In, band, health, reading, and a few more subjects.

His last name begins with a letter before mine, so I always sit behind him. We always talk and talk and talk. He is super nice.

It's now lunch. I sit with my friends Jocelyn, Flora and Kaitlyn. I have all of my classes with
Flora, and the morning classes with Kaitlyn and Jocelyn.

I'm not telling them my secret yet. It can't be true. I just smile and talk about our new school. They seem to like it here, just as much as I do.

It's now the end of the day and I just keep thinking about Jacob. We also have lockers next to each other, so that's nice. He doesn't really seem like a fuckboy, which is good. Most people around here are fuckboys.

I can't wait to go back to school tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60 0 17
I promise I would always update this story...I'm just occupied with school I smile cause of YOU I'm happy cause of YOU I'm jealous cause of YOU I cry...
82.1K 1.6K 35
Add in a normal, sarcastic apparently "different" high school girl and "the" hot, popular douchebag of a high school player, and voila : there you go...
1.8K 223 36
This story is basically of a school girl.
288 0 28
Am I ever going to completely forget? Is he? Is true love forever? Is fate real? I'm still wondering. This story is inspired by true events.