Neko Love

By ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 17

2K 91 21
By ImagineSuite

  Thank You for stopping and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 16-21 please feel free to check it out :):

Please feel free to comment. I'll really appreciated if you do comment.

 I would like to thanks  JosephineHill for voting two of my last chapters! So thank you :)

Bold and slanted = Character's thoughts.

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

 [Name] reluctantly went inside the door, and into a room. It was a regular modern living room, but with Luke on a chair that looks like a king's  throne.

" Welcome my dear [Name]." Luke stated, but have a uneasy tone in his voice.

" Did you drink Luke?" [Name] asked cautiously.

" W-what makes you think that?" Luke said and gulp down some grape wine.

" You were drinking in front of me just a minute ago." [Name] said rolling her eyes annoyed.

Luke walked clumsily to [Name] just trip in the process. Luke fall onto the carpet floor and dozed off. [Name] laughs at this out loud. Takuma frowned in annoyance.

Out of all the time he has, he have to specifically choose this time to drink. What a humiliation!Takuma thought to himself. " Sorry, but young master needs some rest." Takuma announced to [Name].

" It is fine." " Can I go home now?" " There is no need for my persistence." [Name] stated.

" I don't think Young master will be delighted though, He would most likely be disappointed." Takuma replied to [Name]'s rant.

" You can stay at one of the guest's room." Takuma resumes. Then Takuma carried Luke bridal style and may his way  out of the exit.

" Pfffff ." [Name] laughs out loud of the position Luke was in, she secretly took a picture.

" I can threaten him with this photo." [Name] murmur evilly and had an scary smirk on her face.

The people behind [Name] sweat drop.  " What?" [Name] said innocently. The guards shake their heads in denial. With that [Name] went to one of the guest rooms.

------------------------------------------- to be continued ------------------------------- 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

133K 3.6K 21
During the introduction of the Mukami Brothers to the Sakamaki, a mysterious cat shows up. When the now brothers realize that the feline is indeed mo...
55.7K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...
279K 5.7K 95
| HIGHEST RANK~ #910 IN FANFICTION | ♡ Completed| You one day find a poor kitty shivering himself to death in a box on the street in the heavy snowy...
21 0 1
She doesn't know the depths of his secrets; the struggle he has to be a "nice guy." He has keep a tight hold on his Beast for as long as he can remem...