You get too close (Dean)

bilboaaa द्वारा

Dean Ambrose is a cold hearted,Inconsiderate wrestler who no one has been able to get close to for the past f... अधिक

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Sequel

Chapter 37

2.3K 84 5
bilboaaa द्वारा

// Sadie //

"Oh I'm glad you're in here." Aymie smiles as I open her room door and step in. "This one or this one?" She asks holding up different shirts. I slam her door shut and send her a glare before crossing my arms over my chest. Her smile soon turns into a frown and she throws her shirts onto her bed. "What's the matter?" She asks.

"I thought we were supposed to tell each other everything." I growl. "We're best friends and we're sisters too. How could you keep such a big secret from me?!" I ask.

"What are you talking about? Oh...God did you find out about that night in Vegas? Look,It was before I got into this relationship and it meant nothing and honestly-" "No shut up." I cut her off. I'll have to remember to ask her about that later. "I'm talking about you dropping out of high school! Why did you do that? And why would you not tell me? I could've helped you. I could've talked you out of that-"

"I didn't want you to,That's the thing." Aymie sighs. "School just wasn't for me. And I know everyone feels like that and I know that nobody really likes school but it was just...It was not for me. It was a living hell for me,Not because there was anyone there bullying me. Not because I had to wake up early. Not because it consumed too much of my time. I didn't care about any of that. And I'll be honest with you. I didn't mind the work. I would've done homework for hours without a complaint. I would've done all my work in class without a complaint-"

"Why didn't you then?" I ask.

"Because...I didn't understand it. I tried so hard every year. I did my best. I studied,I got tutored by several people,I listened in class. I did everything and all I could get was C's and D's. I worked harder then anyone and I still barely managed. It made me feel so stupid and after a while I got sick of trying. The teachers thought I was dumb. They'd tell me 'Aymie,Work harder. Aymie,Try your best!' And they didn't realize that I was. I was really giving it 100 % and...And I was still making bad grades. So I just gave up." She shrugs.

"Why didn't you tell me you were struggling so much?" I ask.

"You were going through enough as it was. And then things started looking up for you and I just wanted you to be happy. I couldn't imagine going to you with my problems because you would've stopped enjoying your life to help me with mine." She shakes her head. "I'm sorry I'm such a fuck up." She sighs. "I wish I hadn't disappointed you. I really can't take the feeling of disappointing you."

"Aymie,If you think I'm disappointed in you because you dropped out...I'm not. I'm really not. I'm really upset with you because you didn't tell me the truth though. Honesty is everything to me and you know that. I can't stand being lied to." I say,Bringing her into a hug.

"I know. I'm sorry. I just wanted you to be proud of me for once."

"I've always been proud of you."

"Please." She huffs,Pulling away. "There's nothing at all to be proud of."

"Yes there is. I can name a thousand things that you should be proud of. You stick up for yourself,You're insanely fun. You're popular with everyone you meet and you're incredibly nice. Unless someone tries you of coarse." I giggle.

"Yeah. Well. Where's any of that gonna get me in life?" She asks. "You graduated high school and you went to college. You've got yourself a nice steady job. I'm just living from day to day."

"Yeah,You're doing what you're supposed to. You're 19 Aymie. Why do you think you should have your life together yet? I know it seems like I've got my life together,But I honestly am living from day to day myself. And that's okay. Honey we are young. I'm in my mid twenties and you're still a teen. We've both got a long way to go before we can become in control of our lives. In fact,A lot of people in their forties aren't sure what their next step is. It's okay." I smile. "And stop comparing yourself to me. We've got an age gap. We're six years apart. It's okay if we haven't got the same things going on in life."

"Thanks...You really know how to comfort me." She smiles,Wiping at the tears that had rolled down her face. "I'm sorry for not talking to you about this."

"It's okay I guess. But next time please tell me."

"I will. I'm sorry you had to hear this from Dean. I wanna be mad at him for telling you but I guess-"

"What?" I ask. "What do you mean? How would Dean know about any of this?" I ask.

"What...I...Oh. Oh shit-"

"He knew about this? He knew about this before me and he didn't tell me?!" I ask.

"Well-"

"How could you tell him and not me?! You even told mom instead of me!" I yell.

"Actually she just found out-"

"God I can't believe this. What else are you two hiding from me?" I spat. She sighs and rubs a hand over her face. "Well...He knows about the little problem I have...I'm getting help for it though." She smiles. "Eventually..."

"Oh I cannot believe this! The two people I trust the most are keeping secrets behind my back! I can't believe this,I really can't. Oh I am about to give him a piece of my mind-"

"Hey whoa whoa." She says,Holding her hands up in defense. "Before you go down there and yell at him,I feel I should tell you that none of this is his fault. I begged him to keep these secrets and as much as he wanted to tell you,He didn't because I told him I was only keeping things from you to keep you happy. He was trying to do what he thought was right for you." She explains.

"But-"

"If you have to be upset with anyone please be upset with me. None of this would be happening if I wasn't stupid." She says.

"Fine. Whatever. I won't yell at him and I won't even tell him that I know." I sigh. "Now...About the drugs and alcohol. What's that all about? Tell me what's going on."

******

It had been two hours since I'd come up to talk to Aymie. I now know a hell of a lot more about her than I did before. A lot of tears and I'm sorry's were exchanged between the two of us. Now it's time to go back downstairs before Dean calls the fire department to come get us out of this room.

"You're coming with me." I sigh,Drying my eyes once again. She nods before taking a deep breath and walking towards the door. She opens it and peeks her head out before stepping out. I do the same. We link arms and slowly walk down the stairs,As quietly as we can. We haven't discussed what we'll tell Dean yet. He'll know something is up,Since we were in there for a long time.

I honestly don't want to face him yet. I'm still upset that he didn't tell me about what was going on. I feel betrayed. But as Aymie said,It's not exactly his fault. He was just trying to help me. Still though...

We step onto the last step that we can before our presence is noticeable. I peek around the corner and notice Dean asleep with Baby Fay on his chest. I smile softly and step onto the cold living room floor.

"Should we wake him up?" I ask.

"Yeah,He might've been worried." She whispers.

We tip toe towards him and stare down at him. "Dean. Dean,Wake up babe." I whisper.

He moves around a little but he doesn't wake up.

"Dean." I whisper,Shaking him a little.

"Oh we do not have time for this." Aymie whispers hastily. "Wake up Ambrose! Sadie's pole dancing for the neighbors again!" She yells,Pushing me behind her and out of his eye sight. "What?"I hear him ask. "What do you mean again? She's never done that for me. Wha-"

His groggy voice is adorable and I can't hold my giggles in. I step off from behind Aymie and wave at him,Showing him that I'm not pole dancing for the neighbors 'Again'.

"Oh god." He groans. "Aymie,I'm going to murder you." He sighs. "Why is this thing on me?" He asks looking down at baby Fay. "Hey! She's not a thing,She's a she!"

"Yeah. I don't see why you don't like her. She's so cute. Look at her all curled up and sleeping on your chest. She's so adorable." Aymie smiles,Softly stroking the puppy's back. "I guess." Dean sighs. He tries to sit up but I quickly stop him. "Fay is asleep,Don't wake her. She's so peaceful." "What,So I'm supposed to just stay here until she wakes up?" He asks. I nod. "No way...Wait a minute." He mutters. "My chest is extra sweaty...Is that-Did this thing piss on me?!" He shouts.

Aymie and I lean on each other as we laugh loudly at the expression on Dean's face. This day is not what I expected it to be but,I think we'll get past everything.

A/N: Double update because I didn't update all week. Question. What AHS character do you hate?

I honestly don't think I really hate anyone. Of coarse all the characters make you hate them eventually with their murders and cheating and blah blah blah. But then they turn into the good guy and it's just like,Do I hate you or do I trust you? I think the only character I actually hated was Dell and that's because he killed Ma Petite. It's funny because Dandy killed like...Literally everyone else and he was my favorite character in that season actually. But like...Dell killed Ma petite so...

Anyways so yeah,Who is a character that you hate in AHS? (In any season)

Sorry for all the AHS related questions but I'm so interested in hearing about your opinions of the show and it's characters. XX.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

Missing Lisa द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

37.5K 706 32
Jonathan Good (Dean Ambrose) is plagued by the guilt of losing his 3 year old daughter on a shopping trip in the mall. What happens 12 years later wh...
14.1K 350 36
Renee and Shayne has been bestfriends since kindergarten until Shayne moved away. Years later Renee is now a WWE interviewer and is dating WWE supers...
80.4K 2.1K 44
WARNING: This was my first fanfic and you know how rusty they can be, enter at your own risk!! Bianca is a boxer that doesn't take anything for anybo...
2.5K 69 2
She is a WWE Diva. Her name is ANGEL. Her real name is Jean Mendez. AJ Lee is her cousin. She lost her eyesight in CZW do to her opponent's bad aim...