I read a terrible fanfic!

By Violet_Ember

Here is a story where I read the monstrosity called....Moon daughter by XxxMoonlitexxX More

Ch 1
Ch 2
Ch 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Ch.7
Ch.8
Ch.8.5
Ch.9
Ch.10
Ch.11
Ch.12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20/21
Chapter 22 and 23
OH NOES
Chapters 24 and 25
Chapter 26 and 27
AN
Chapter 28 & 29
Ch 30 &31
Ch 32
Ch 33 & 33
Ch 35 & 36
Ch 37
Chapters 41 42 & 43

Ch 38, 39, & 40

776 20 234
By Violet_Ember

Hailey loves this story ok, shes not lying! I text her an she said she was telling teh truth. Anyways flamers keep flamin, I ignoer you all. I have many fans, they dont comment yet bc the flamers cowerd them but they will rise soon an you will be prooved lol.

Yeah, when this ended you only had 25 good comments and the rest of them were telling you stop this torture.

38....Artmeis Wise Advise

I was having a dule with Kornos! He laughed in a mean way an edvansed on me with weponry but I had more weponry, also powers.

I'm pretty sure Kornos would also have powers.Maybe summoning giant humanoid corn?

"Deathhhhhhhhhh" He yelled angry like a great turtle in Pain.

At this point I've stopped questioning Flavia's word choice.

"Stuck it" I laughed sarcasticly (exept Im a girl so he couldnt really)

Yeah, no duh.

"You will suffer nightily" Kornos yelled.

Oh god the spelling this chapter..

I flipped him off trumpantly "Looser" I said this to make him mad.

Like a loser!
*Markiplier reference*

Firstly I stabbed him in the left knee an he grabed his sythe an swung it fast at my head but I got out of the way with swiftness like a silver deer bonding gracefully (exept more like a wolf cause there hunters) an all quickly I loaded my bow with 6 arrows an I fired it at Kronos, they spedded at his heart to spew blood flow but suddenly he misted away! All the arrows killed the rest of the monsters that were there, but.....Kornos was gone! (cause he misted away.)

I'm actually impressed on how much detail she puts into the fight scenes compared to the other scenes.

"Come back an fight you cowerd!" I yelled but he did not, his heart was mettled with fear....fear from me, cause now I was a powerful demigods, the prophacy was true when the orcle said "Of demigods the ones on the quest will be teh best" I knew she spoke of me.

"Too bad Kronos misted away," Said Percy all sensative, "He should be dead now!"

Whelp, too bad so sad.

"I will kill him later an there will be no mercy this next time" I said all warrier looking.

I thought you didn't kill people because you were a good person?

Suddenly Artmeis shimbered in a sliver lighting ray! "Flavia, I have news for thou" She said.

Why lighting?Is Artmeis like a female Zeus or something?

"Omg, are you done disgusting it with the other goddesseses to see if Percy can be my bf?" I yelled.

I love how she still spells discussing as disgusting.

"Yes, we conselled longly. Hera said its not Legal, but Zeus said thou art hot an hot ppl should have the rite to make out with other hot ppl" Artmeis explaned.

"Hot people should have the right to make out with other hot people."
*Facepalms for the 50th time*
I..just..okay.Sure.
*Laughs so hard at Flavia*

I was so happy, for only once in my lifes now I was following the sliver path of happyness an fullfilment. It was like when theres a dark star at the end of the misting fogs of troubles, but this was not to be!

Oh, is there going to be a cliche plot twist?

Artmeis hanged her head sadly "Allass, Apherditi got thou final vote sense she art the godess of Love an bfs an stuff, anyway she says thou fightested with her daughters Annabeth an Piper"

Because you did.

My heart swulled at this lie, gossup was truely evil an like a many branched root. "Thats another fuking lie" I yelled. Annabeht was bulling me, I had no chose to fight an it was Self Dafence.

YOU BULLIED HER.
You forced her and Piper to have a threesome with a table, posted it on the internet, took her boyfriend, and forced her out of the seven!

"I know right, there stupid preppy blonds, there thoughts are like rabbits fleeting from a wolf, thou are the wolf" Artmeis said wisely.

And again with dissing blondes.

Suddenly the wisdom of Artemis wispered into my ears an I knew she was right, I was teh wolf.

Flavia is furry confirmed.

---------------__:;:;:;:_----------------

39...The Cupid Bow an Arrows Replickation

Artmeis misted away from the temple so I expulsed quietly. Now when I was outside inner strenth swepped in my vanes like silver flewid. It was teh energy of the goddesseses.

Sure.

Suddenly I heard a prepful voice speaking of hate. Piper was standin there an she was mocking Leo in her flame infuled jelousy "Lol ur a moran" She snitted corely.

PIPER IS ONE OF LEO'S BEST FRIENDS.

"Stop bulling him, you fuking bully!" I yelled athoritally so she had to obay. So Piper flippe me off with her middle finger but I flipped her off harder, she took out her little mirrer knife, but it was wimpy and preppy not big an stately like my sword which was like 6 times as long.

What is up with you hating knives?They're pretty useful when used right.

"Is this a dule, cause if it is your going to get your ass wiped" I yelled.

But Piper was cowerdful, she yelled for help an Annabeth came out from some bushes, she was dressed in a bright pink an purple 1D shirt that I would never wear. Also red nial pollish but not blood red, cherry red instead. Her hair was long an blond an slutty.

Annabeth would never wear any type of makeup.

"Lol Flaiva, my mom Apherditi said you cant be a goddess anymore unless you stay an internal virgen" She laughed preply.

How do you laugh preply?

I was so angry that everything looked black and red like teh night an death, I pointed my sword at her "You better run away before I change you to a dule cause you will lose greatly!"

Annabeht was scared of me so she said "Come on Piper lets look at some prep magazenes!" An she and Piper left until they were gone.

"Why were they bulling you?" I asked Leo all sensative.

"Because you turned them ooc!"

He was hot an he was not white, he was Mexacan an he had a little fondation so he looked kind of pale. Also some black eye liner, I pondered if he was gothick but he had his own dark secrets. "Its cause I confested my love" He admitted.

Oh yeah, I forgot that Flavia changed his race for a few chapters.

"Omg your in love with Piper an Annabeth?!" I yelled, I was ready to dule him an win!

"No, there stupid hores. My loves a dark secret. I love the Agro 2 (or the Night death arrow sense you called it that). But its just a ship, I wish it was a girl or even a boy, Im not picky" Said Leo with his eyes like dep pools of sorrow. I knew he was sad cause now he could never acutely make out or anything, cause it wasnt alive, he could just sit there an stare soleful at teh ship but it would never renturn his lovin.

Leo is an objectopilliac.Okay.

"This sux for you" I said wisely. Tehn I had a very smart idea......Artmeis gave me the replickation of Cupids bow an arrows, if I cut Leo with it there would be a "instant love spell" that would make him fall in love, maybe if he fell in love with a person then he wouldnt have to love teh ship.

#HeHasCalypso

"How much is love worth to you," I asked him, he gave me 100 dollars but he payed me with paysos cause he was lateeno.

But they're in America.....

I took a golden arrow of Cupid exept it was a replickation but it worked anyway, I made him hold out with his arm an I cut him an blood fountined out, red on the green grass like pain in a feild of wind brown leafs.

"Wait who will I fall in love with," He said.

*Hopes it's Calypso*

"You will see" I explaned.

"But what if its someone I dont like!" He said all worryed.

"Thats ok cause the poshion makes you love tehm" I explaned.

Then I grabbed Hazel an said "Let me cut your hand" an she said "Ok" so I cut her hand an her eyes looked at Leos eyes an suddenly there was love! They started makin out an I knew I had done a wise an good deed.

NOOOO!
BUT FRAZEL!!
AND CALEO!!

•----•----•----•----•----•----•

The spellin in this chapter is kind of fuked up cause Im tired cause of all teh consumersm is derpressing me, chrismas is the preppest holiday but holloween ftw!

The spelling is always fûcked up, don't worry.

40.....Teh Rebelions

Now there was nothing to do exept to wait for Kornos cause he might probably attack again some. Then Hazel said "Tell me about your chiledhood," Hazel said to me cause sense she was my bff she wanted to know this.

Yes, Flavia has a chiledhood, not a childhood.

"I was only a baby when I was borned, but I gotten older an also hotter. But evern as a baby I was slim an pale not looking like a fukin tumato like all teh other babys. But Artmeis couldnt let teh other goddesseses know she had a baby cause then they would think she broke her Vow an call her a slut, so she let me live on the street, she had no chose. Anyways this foster parents adapted me but they were borin mortals!Anyways they were crule and also neeo Nazis. They were raicest about me bc my hair was not a blond like their fuking preppy daughter, this was raicest and bad. She bulled me so I burned all her prep magezenes with a big fire an I laughed in her blond face" I explaned with wiseness an sorrow glowin soleful in the cores of my sliver sole."Also I cut her hair off with big an sharp scissers, an it growed back ugly an brown"

O dat was so sadd!!1!!1111!!!!

"Ur life is indeed a dark an lonely path, my life is fairy tale compared to yours," Hazel said all sensative cause her life was not as deprived as mine was.

Are you kidding me?
Hazel's life was worst then yours.

"Wow well Im glad Im just a brony an ignorent of the darkness of lifes," Said Jason, he was a prep but he could feel teh dark inside. When Octabius sacraficed the futtershy plushy some of the darkness of life seeped into Jasons sole, an some of teh prepfulness leeked out an was disapatted by the winds of fate & destany.

I'm just not gonna explain how Jason also had a bad life.

Suddenly we were bored so we went to the temple of Hot topic so we could ship for some clothes an stuff. I had a lot of golden money coins from the roman camp cause I was the leader cause I dafeated Reyna teh old leader in a Dule like in chapter I had lots of money so I could buy a lot. So first I bot a hat that was black an vevlet (it made me feel uneke cause I wasnt mindless coppying teh same style like all the other deimgods, there all borin and sameful like sheeps in there togas lol) Also some cole to make my eyes look big an dark an sliver.

And why would we need to know this?

Tehn I put on cresent moon earrings all silver, an one more earring that was shaped like a drop of human blood. I was feelin very empusaful taht day so I was super pale an my lips were like a rainbow of only red. I was so sexly that if I was a hot guy I would of make out with myself.

Flavia is narcissistic.

I could feel all the eyes of all the deimgods lookin at me with jelousy and/or Lust. I flipped them all off an they could not be angry cause I was ruler of them all. "Kneel bafore me preps" I yelled just like Loki (oh my fukin Artmeis Loki hes awesome times combusted!) an they did but I smelled conspiration in them, there was some 'plotting' to get me over throwed.

Anyone getting a Daughter of Evil feel  from this?
No?
I'm the only Evillious Chronicles geek here?Okay.

But sense I was the ruler now I had also Hazel to be second in command, also there was a old guy who spoke of wisdom, his name was Socartes, he was kind of like Doubledore but he was a oracle I consalted him about teh conspiration.

Oh god.Flavia knows Harry Potter.

"Thou mustard go an find teh conspirationers an show them thou are in charge of this place"He oracled to me.

"Thou mustard"

"But how will I know who these demigods are" I asked darkly.

Maybe their the people you've been fighting this whole time!

"Thou heart knows so you must follow it an it will tell thou what thou knows, cause hearts never lie" Socartes adviced."And thou should bring thy wepons too"

Well duh, you going to fight.

Tehn I took Assgard in my hand an I hid all the other wepons in my bra. I went quick to the Hot topic an got a black cape that swished around me when I walked an it made me look all badass. Also Socartes walked behind me with a big staff cause he was a witch docter too. I marched into the middle of the deimgods an damanded "Who wants to challange with me to be ruler of the camp?!"

These posers from Demetar snitted loserly,I overlooked them cause they were just cleerly sheep following teh orders of another, they were not the rulers of the conspiration. But how would I know for I garbbed a Apheridit guy with some silver plyers by his You Know what an yelled in a mighty voice that was like teh mighty thundern of Zeus "Whos ruler of teh conspiration?!"

I love how Flavia singles out an Aphrodite kid instead of choosing another demigod.

He was irradiated, "Stop it" He yelled "I dont know anyways"

"Thou lyest, thou doosh" Yelled Socartes.

"Thou doosh"

"Ok Im lyin acutely I know, its.....Annabeht an Piper, there dating Octavius an there all plotting to assassanate you an take over teh camp!" so I letted go of him.

"Omg Octavius is a fukin pygmiest!" I yelled (that means that he was datin two girls at the same time) "Also I thought he was dead, I stabed him or something"

Octavius snitted malely "I servived Piper fixed me."

Fixed?Are you a robot?

I looked at Piper wrathly, I knew she would soon rune this act of treeson!Anyways it was punishble by teh death sentence. So I took Draceenas Doom an very quick I shot a sliver arrow at Piper, it hit her in teh neck an she died but just in case to make sure I threw teh lighting of Zeus at her an she dispersed, an she was dead CAUSE ITS ABOUT FUKING TIME SOMEONE I KILLED STAYED FUKING DEAD.

Jeez Flavia, Pms much?

"Omg ur a mudreder" Yelled Annabeth, she pulled out teh preppy little knifes. She had like 60 deimgod rebelions who followed her an all pulled out there swords. Octavius pulled out a big gold gun an aimed it for me!

"Thats cheatin" I it didnt matter cause anyways I kicked it like a ninja out from his hands, it fell on teh ground an went off, it shotted like 2 of his followers. lol. Now I knew teh final confirmation with teh traders was began!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

228K 1.4K 62
this story was written when i was 11 years old, and it got more reads than i had ever thought possible. i didn't proofread, i didn't know grammar rul...
34.8K 755 55
Spooky and Scary, one of a kind stories. Read if you dare! The cover is from Snarled, Check them out
600 17 14
"𝙒𝙚 𝙨𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙠𝙚𝙚𝙥 𝙤𝙪𝙧 𝙛𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙙𝙨𝙝𝙞𝙥 ---- 𝙬𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙣𝙚𝙙?" A Gojo x reader fanfiction story, based on two books I ha...
1.4K 70 24
Come on nahh Just read..........