Alpha Werewolf is My Mate?

Da amberismybfflforever

My name is Mackenzie Black. Most people call me Mack for short though. I have long straight brown hair and ic... Altro

Alpha Werewolf is My Mate
1
2
3
4
5
6
Authours note IMPORTANT
7
8
9
10
11
12
AUTHORS NOTE
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
AUTHORS NOTE
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
36
37

35

3.5K 104 16
Da amberismybfflforever

My head was pounding, I could barely think straight, or remember much for that matter. I remembered Liv getting knocked out or something and the same happening to me. I was too afraid to open my eyes to see what had happened to me. I jumped to the conclusion that Ryder had kidnapped me.

As I opened my eyes to face reality, I knew that it wasn't Ryder who took me, but it also made me wonder who the hell did. My arms were tied behind me and I think it was around some weird pole. The room wasn't dark but it wasn't very bright either. I was on my knees, as I scanned the area I noticed a platform in which I was on. There were two steps only about an inch or two apart from each other but it was large enough for me to be on the middle and there was space around me.

There seemed to be what looked like bleachers of some sort blocked off by a little wall . The went in a 360 formation as if I was on a stage. There were two large brown doors in front of me and two behind. What the hell is going on? I pondered to myself. I tried standing up only to wince at the pain of the silver shackles on my wrists inflicting pain on my werewolf half.

I felt as if I was a fish out of water, it was hard to make sudden movements, and I felt so weak. I looked down at my clothes to see that I wasn't in the same outfit I was in before. I seemed to be wearing all black jeans, with what felt like no shoes since my feet were cold. My shirt was a simple black t shirt with a symbol of the right top corner of it, except I couldn't make out what it was. My hair seemed to be pulled back with a few strands out.

I wanted to struggle again, I wanted to fight to get out of these restraints and see what the bloody freaking hell was going on, but I couldn't. One tear fell down my cheek and more and more began to fall. I was crying for no reason at all. What the hell! The sadness turned into rage as I wanted to know who did this more and more and get out.

I started to pulled on the chains again they were burning and my body was getting more weak. I soon fell from exhaustion my head lied on the cold stone floor.

Suddenly, the two wooden doors flew open, I looked up to see three men come in first, the two, then one. God, I really hated that one.

"Having a bad day princessa?" Hunter taunted. I glared at him which only made him smirk.

"Why the hell did you bring me here Hunter." I growled. He stepped right up to me and grabbed me by the chin.

"Because I don't like you as a vampire, your too powerful. And I also know that if your just a werewolf you'll come running back into Ryder's open arms. Cole will be devastated and weak, that's when I'll go and kill him, and any other original that gets in my way." Hunter stated. I was taken aback by his words, what does he mean by me being just werewolf.

"And I already know what your thinking. How does this idiot think he can take away me being a vampire?" He said doing a bad impression of a girl voice. "Well you see dear Mackenzie, since you haven't turned 100 and completely become a vampire, it can still be undone." He walked around me in a circle before coming face to face with me again.

"See now I could just kill you right here and you wouldn't be my problem anymore, but where's the fun in that? Also  Cole would come after whoever killed you, or me. Then he'd kill me and I wouldn't be able to activate my plan." His smirk and sadistic humor was starting to get to me making me uneasy.  "But see if I took the vampire away from you, you'd begin to hate Cole for everything he's done. You'd also probably not tell him of what or who did this to you. I would easily just kill him and his family, then drink from Kendrick and I'd be so powerful, I wouldn't be able to contain myself. Now doesn't that sound just peachy for me." I growled in response, making his smirk grow.

"The only downside is that you undoing the vampire curse is going to be really painful for you. But don't worry, I won't feel a thing." Hunter chuckled slightly at his horrific joke.

"The way to undo the vampire curse is to A, make sure you aren't 100 and B, beat the crap out of you until you hate being a vampire so much that you'd do anything to not be one anymore." I looked at him strangely still not understanding what he was saying. He read my face and began to explain some more.

"If the person who had the vampire curse endures so much pain and emotions, the. they begin to hate being a vampire. Now then and only then I'll grant your wish. Your vampire curse will be removed and you'll become just a plain werewolf again." I interrupted his explanation.

"But I'm not an ordinary werewolf, I still have my gift." I growled.

"One sweetheart that went away as soon as you became a vampire. It won't come back when your just a werewolf." Hunter explained making me gasp. He was right after all, I haven't used my gift since I became a hybrid.

"Well now that you've heard everything you need to know... Let's begin." Hunter growled lowly making me gulp.

He kneeled down in front of me.

"Don't worry I'm not gonna cut you or anything like that, even though you won't be able to heal. It has to be emotional and physical hatred. Let's start with physical."

Hunter got up and delivered a kick to my stomach. Making me cough up a little blood. He then kicked me right on the side of my face, making me whip my head to the side. I spit out a little more blood, then looked at Hunter.

"Is that all you've got?" I taunted.

"Oh baby, I'm just getting started." Hunter growled back kicked my ribs, causing me to scream.

"That's it. It's like music to my ears. By the way did I forget to mention. You won't be able to heal, I've pumped enough wolfsbane and revein to keep you down for a week."

Hunter grabbed hold on my neck and smashed my face into the ground. He lifted me back up by my hair revealing a bloodstain on the floor I just hit. Some tears fell out but I didn't scream. He yanked my head up by my hair causing me to wince.

"Oh I'm sorry, did that hurt?" He taunted and I m ew he didn't mean anything by it. Some tears fell down again.

"I guess I did. Good it's working." He grabbed the front of my hair and kneed me right in the nose. I felt the blood pouring out it.

"Hunter... Please.... Stop." I winced only able to get a few words out.

"Well let's start working on that emotional part." Hunter started.

"Remember that baby?" Was all he had to to make me raging. I began to struggle against my restraints, making Hunter kick me in face.

"Remember how you had to kill it in order for your survival. A helpless unprotected human being. And you just killed it in cold blood, did you even feel regret for doing so?" I was sobbing now, my heart was aching like it was being pounded with a hammer.

"Please, stop." I cried out.

"How much do you hate it Mackenzie?" Hunter growled out. I thought of Cole, and Liv and the rest of that twisted family. They cared about me. I couldn't bring their deaths to them.

I glared at him. His smirk dropped and he almost looked sorry for me.

"Sweetheart I can do this all day.....But I'm gonna give you time to think of your daughter, oh and did I forget to mention that you were having a girl." Hunter said, then nodded to the other men in the room and they walked out.

---

"How's that spell doing?" I asked annoyed.

"It's almost done Hunter," The witch named Missy told me. "Are you sure you want to bring back her dead baby?"

"Yes, because if I know Mackenzie, she didn't deliberately kill her baby. Someone probably did for her. If we promise her that if she gets her baby back if she breaks the curse. She'll take it without a second thought." I persuaded.

"Let me 'talk' to her some more and maybe she'll change her mind." I walked back out with Missy staying behind. I looked at Mackenzie and she was all bloody and bruised in her face and she had tear stains from crying. Why does she make things so hard on herself.

---

I looked up as I saw Hunter walk back in. I wanted to act tough and growl or something, but I was too tired and injured to do anything of the sort.

"Have you thought about it?" I didn't answer.

"Just one three letter word is all I need to hear." Still I didn't answer.

"God your stubborn." Hunter grunted annoyed with my behavior. He lifted his hand out towards me and my head began to feel like it was being crushed, with a screeching eardrum popping noise. I wanted to hold my head but I couldn't. I grunted and put my head on the ground. I screamed as the pain began to continue.

"What if I told you that I could bring your baby back, put her back in your womb like she was never even gone." I heard Hunter say through the screeching noise.

I looked up from the ground seeming more interested in his proposal, and just like that the pain stopped. I took a deep breath since it felt like I haven't in ages.

"You can never bring back the dead." I whispered, since it hurt to speak loudly.

"Well I have a witch that can, since you still have your daughters starting point still inside you. All you have to do is want to break the vampire curse and she can make it happen. You can have a baby girl, be a mother, without having the regret of knowing that you killed a baby." I thought about this. I'd be a mom, I wouldn't think of myself as a ruthless killer, I'd have a baby girl, a little me running around.

"You do realize that you have to be in pain in order for this to work right? If you keep taking your time, you'll just be even more broken." Hunter pestered, faking trying to have any sympathy towards me. But I didn't want to feel anymore pain. I just wanted this to be over with.

"Tick toc little girl."

I remained silent making Hunter groan. He stormed up to me and grabbed the back of my hair slamming me against the back of the pole. I winced. Hunters head dropped, then looked back up right into my eyes. Hunter snapped his fingers and one man walked up holding something that I couldn't make out.

"I really didn't want to use weapons. It makes me feel weak, but since your being so damn stubborn." I began to feel nervous as Hunter took a blade from the man. It was just a little thing but I could tell that it was silver.

He dug the tip into my shoulder and I cried out. As he dragged in down my arm a two inch deep gash showed up. I yelled out again.

"Shut up!" Hunter stabbed the knife right into my leg and I screamed.

"What's your decision!" Hunter yelled in my face.

"Undo the curse! Please undo the curse, I can't take this anymore. Just do it please!" I cried out. "I'm begging you."

"Good." Right as Hunter said that a young girl came into the room. She was short, had bright red hair and vivid blue eyes.

"You know what to do Missy." Hunter ordered. Missy lifted her hand breaking off the chains. She began to speak in a old language which I did not know and her hands became closer together. I felt more pain in the wounds from the silver knife. It must be working. Missy dropped her hands and sighed.

"It's done." Missy stated. Hunter Snapple his fingers and my wounds and the pain went away, just like that.

"I've already called your precious werewolf to come get you. He'll be here soon, so I need to be out of here." Hunter said before vanishing with the wind.

"How are you feeling?" Missy asked.

"I'm tired..." I paused for a second, "can your really bring my baby back?"

"I haven't found the right spell yet, but I promise that I'm gonna try my hardest to. If I was in your position of want my baby back also." Missy explained. I was irritated that Hunter had lied to me about all this I lunged at Missy, but she put her hand up and all the pain returned. I screamed in pain.

"Mackenzie!" Ryder yelled off in the distance. I could hear his footsteps.

He burst through the doors but Missy was already gone before he got to me. I was crying from the pain, I didn't want to feel this anymore.

"Shhh, baby it's gonna be okay. I'm here, I'm here." Ryder soothed giving me a hug and rubbing my back. He picked me up bridal style and I winced from my ribs being injured.

"Are you hurt?" Ryder asked as he set me down on the floor. Can he not see my wounds? I asked myself.

"Ryder I have a gash down my arm, a stab wound in my leg, a few broke ribs, a bloody nose, a cracked skull and more than likely more." I said and Ryder looked at me like I was stupid.

"I don't see anything Mack."

"I'll explain later but please take me home, I don't feel...so.....goo-" My sentence was hard to get out and before I knew I passed out in Ryder's arms.

----

"I think she's waking up." Someone faintly said and I think it was Ryder.

I opened my eyes to see that I was in my old room with all my old friends gathered around my bedside although Ryder was sitting right next to me holding my hand.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You passed out Mack, and all those wounds you described to me popped up as soon as you passed out. I rushed you home to the pack doctor and she took out the wolfsbane and revein and you are slowly starting to heal." Ryder explained.

"Who did all this to you." Ryder asked. I thought back to the torture and he'll Hunger put me through, but I also remembered that he might be able to bring back my baby girl.

"I don't remember, but I figured out one thing." I stated.

"What?" Asked Ryder.

"We were going to have a girl." I whispered before a tear fell down my cheek. "And I know how to bring her back." Everyone gasped at my sudden statement.

"How?" Ryder asked as if everyone else was speechless.

"Hunter had a witch that is trying to find a spell, she said that she's close to finding it." I said but immediately slapped my hand over my mouth.

"Hunter did this to you!" Ryder roared, I grabbed his arm squeezing it.

"Yes he did, but he also got me back to you." I said, Ryder had a blank look on his face. "He endured me with so much physical and mental pain that he was unable to undo the vampire curse. How else do you think I'm tolerating you right now?"

"He still hurt you."

"Yes but he also might be able to bring our baby back, so don't go thinking you can go on a killing spree." I ordered.

"Since when can you order me around?"

"The fact that the Luna is back for this pack. Also, that sadistic lunatic is going to kill off any original that gets in his way of killing Cole. Your mate is back with you Ryder, be a little bit more grateful." With saying that I ripped off the covers and pushed away the people grouped around my bed. I stormed out and walked down to the kitchen.

I got out a glass and poured some water. I turned around only to be met with a face none other than Piper. Before I could say anything she slapped me across the face.

"The hell was that for?" I yelled.

"That." She said before hugging me. "Is for falling for that bastard of a vampire." I hugged her back.

"I really did miss that sarcastic humor of yours." We let go of each other and she saw the water glass in my hand. She suddenly knocked it out of my hands, the glass falling and shattering.

"Why would you do that?"

"I knew that he'd come down after hearing glass shatter." Piper said and as if on point in walked Ryder with a concerned expression.

"You can't leave him angry again, that's how we got into this mess." Piper said from behind me.

Ryder just stood there, almost five feet away. We just looked at each other, as if we didn't know what to do. I looked at him and he looked at me. I felt the urge to just go up and kiss him, and that's exactly what I did. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around his waist. We just hugged for awhile before I kissed him square on the lips. We broke away and I got off of him.

"I'm so sorry."

"No you don't get to be the one who apologizes. You never did anything wrong. All that's happening right now is us being happy." I gave him another hug loving the feel of being in his arms. I felt like my life was on track again.

I just hope no one comes in and ruins it.

Yay! Another update! and you guys didn't have to wait like a billion years to read it either!! Whooo hooo ;) You know when you butt-dial someone, well I butt-published this chapter a few times in the past few days. So just in case you were wondering if you got to notification that I published but you couldn't read that chapter it was because I wasn't finished with it yet. I hope y'all are happy that Ryder and Mackenzie are back together! :D

-Erin <3

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

214K 4.6K 70
Skye Red was born into her family's mafia which just so happens to be the most powerful mafia. She is not a girl to mess with, she's fiery, flirty a...
124K 1.5K 6
Full version completed and available on Dreame. Book 1 in the Viraai series. WARNING - Mature content! Highest rank - #1 in Werewolf. Part of the Wer...
21.7K 780 19
Katherine thinks she has her life put together, she has her best friend and her long term boyfriend. She couldn't be happier, that is until she is at...
Hunter Da Ira Rose

Lupi mannari

19.4K 647 47
Highest Ranking #14 in Hunter 4-12-19 #21 in Warlock 10-25-18 #55 in Demon 1-19-19 #431 in Werewolf 4-15-19 Book One "MATE!" He yelled. I stared at...