Divergent Wolves(COMPLETE)

By Musically_Greek

Tris Prior is the daughter of the Beta for Abnegation Gray Moon pack. It's her 17 birthday, haven't found her... More

Dedication
Chapter 1 A Tomato Infestation
Chapter 2 Speech Of Endless Torture
Chapter 3 Well Exuse Me!
Chapter 4 The 'What-The-Heck?!' Look
Chapter 5 Waffles Or Pancakes?
Chapter 6 The Broken Collarbone
Chapter 7 My Birthday Ball
Chapter 8 I Go Tangled Style On Four
Chapter 9 Blackmail Is Sweet
Chapter 10 The Cough Code
Chapter 11 Cake Monster
Chapter 12 Are They Part Of The FBI?!
Chapter 13 What About My Skittles?
Chapter 14 Giant Banana Name George
Just A Pic Of That Adorable Red-Head Sarah!!!
Chapter 15 The Stomach Off
Chapter 16 Secret Room Behind Fridge That Hides Cake
Chapter 17 I SHIP IT!!!!!!!!!
Chapter 18 I Do
Chapter 19 Round 2 Of Beatdown
Chapter 20 Who Doesn't Like Bowling?
Chapter 21 What Could Go Wrong?
Chapter 22 Those Freaking Leeches Can't Get Enough Of Me
Chapter 23 Thy Changes Of Thy Views Of Thy Point
Chapter 24 The Divergency That Caused This The Book Series To Start
Chapter 25 My Scary Boyfriend
Chapter 26 Unconscious. Lol
Chapter 27 Who Likes Disney?
Chapter 28 Welcome To Chicago
Chaoter 30 A Little Game
Chapter 31 E, L, and M
Chapter 32 Tobias's Story
Chapter 33 Tris's Story
Chapter 34 The New Phenomenon Of Noses Bleeding
Chapter 35 "I CAME IN LIKE A WREAKING BAAALL!!"
Chapter 36 Kidnapped
Chapter 37 I Love You
Chapter 38 The Rescue Part 1
Chapter 38 The Rescue Part 2
Chapter 39 Conclusion
Epilogue

Chapter 29 Banned From Ferris Wheel

2.4K 65 43
By Musically_Greek

Tris**
We get in the car and we go to Navy Pier. Fortunately, it's 5 O'Clock and its rush hour.

"Freaking Bastard!!!" Tobias yells. Sarah smacks his head.

"Language Four!!!" She scolds him. Then she smacks him again. Tobias rubs his head and groans while still gripping the steering wheel.

"That seven year old has got some arm.." He mutters and I laugh. He pulls me closer and his lips rub against the spot below my ear and that causes me to shiver in delight.

"I glad I still have that effect on you." He mumbles planting a kiss on my mark. I bite my lip preventing a moan from coming out.

"OTP!!!!" Sarah yells behind us. I jumps back into my seat and I look at her crazy.

"What? One True Paring! Your my OTP!" She squeals. I giggle and finally the traffic breaks and we make it to Navy Pier.
-----

"So Sarah, what to ya wanna do first?" I ask her while she is on Tobias's shoulders. We just got our tickets for everything on the boardwalk and we stopped to take a selfie either the big anchor.

"Ferris wheel!" She cheers and we get in line for the Ferris Wheel.

So far we have been waiting for 10 minutes in line and all guys almost got their heads ripped off.

In other news, the female population of Navy Pier right now, has almost been destroyed.

In words, we both are jealous. And we both love it. I think Tobias is cute and he thinks I'm sexy. His words not mine. Sarah just thinks this whole thing is funny and finally we get to the Ferris Wheel. This girl open the door and eyes rapes Tobias. I roll my eyes and might have said something along the lines with 'Eye rape my man again and I will end you. I have very powerful lawyers.' And got on. 

As we get higher, Tobias seems to tense and breathing seems to thin. Sarah is ignoring the situation and is awed right now. I sit next to Tobias who is wide eyed when we stop at the top.

"Tobias?" I whisper at him. His eyes snap to mine and they dilate. "Are you alright?" I place my hand in his and he squeezes it tightly. His breathing deepens but he is still tense. Then it hits me like a ton of bricks.

"Your afraid of heights." I say and he relaxes totally. He slumps on my shoulder and wraps his arms around my waist. I lean my head on his and plant a kiss on his head twirling pelican if hair between my fingers and I hear his heartbeat is steady.

Finally we get off and Tobias ends up punching the guy on he bottom in the face for asking me on a date and giving me his number. When he said 'Let's Get Out Of Here And Have Some Fun,' Tobias was ready to murder but I beat him to it and ended up kicking the family jewels and scratching him with my 'Nails' that were extended a bit and bit pointed.

Sarah slapped him and we all got banned from the Ferris Wheel. Tobias was obviously happy about that and Sarah was ready to get pink cotton candy.

"Where do you want to go queeny?" He asks me. I look around in the map and see the Merry Go Round.

"OFF TO THE MERRY GO ROUND!!!!!" I yell while running to the merry go round with Sarah on my back. Tobias just laughs and we get in line. When the line moves forward, me Sarah and Tobias are the last three people to get on. We get on three in a row. I'm on a wolf, Sarah is on a horse, and Tobias is on a cheetah.

"Look! Your a little kitty!!" I smack both hands on my face faking surprise. 

"Ha ha ha. Very funny queeny. And your on a wolf. Luna!" He yells and I smack my hand over his mouth and he laughs and licks my hand. I recoil in disgust and make a face. I shiver and wipe my hand on his face while saying 'ew' continuously. He just stays there looking at me like I'm the most interesting thing in the world with his jaw hanging open.

'Please hold on to the ride at all times and no standing. Thank you and we have a song dedication from some by that goes my the nickname of 'Four'. The song is 'Count Me In'. As the song plays, Tobias looks at me lovingly and my wolf is going crazy.

'Mate. I want MATE! I want Axe. And Tobias. NOW! Imagine all the thing we could do to him-'

'I know I know! I want him two!!' I whine to my wolf.

'We could kiss him until their black and blue, tease him tort he point of us getting punished... LET US HAVE HIS WAY TONIGHT!!' She yells at me.

'Wow, you are so horny today.' I say.

'Well, it is almost December and remember the dream? It's November 5th. Less than a month until heat. I want Axe now!' She whines and I block her out.

I refocus on the real world and I see Tobias looking at me with lust and- love?

Then I notice how fast the ride is going and I let out a loud giggle. I hold onto the pole and lean back letting out a high pitched girly squeal and I laugh to my heart's content. Tobias laughs to and just watches me sing along to the song and I love it.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When the ride ends, we head back too the hotel room and I'm pooped to the core. But something changes my mind when I see a note pinned on the wall.

'Having fun with your mate? One week and 5 days left! Come alone to the outer woods unless you want to live. Hope to see you soon Mi Amore.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

879K 37.3K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
103K 6.6K 41
Winter, 1917. Dorothy never really thought that war would take her older brother, but like so many others before him, Ian enlisted and departed Canad...
To Save Her By K.M.

Teen Fiction

2K 47 17
*Tw// suicide, gore, blood Tony's waiting for the bus when he sees a girl in his class committing suicide. He's not sure if it was a dream or maybe a...
11.8K 554 102
unknown number: are you there? sent 3:52 am 20/2/16 in which a sad boy texts a scared stranger.