brutal ii + junhoe

By anonnoying

"I lost almost everything that I love the most.." ©anonnoying 2015 [COMPLETED] More

Introduction
Chapter 1 - Why?
Chapter 2 - Flashback
Chapter 3 - Miss & Curious
Chapter 4 - A Plan
Chapter 5 - Stalking
Chapter 6 - It's Started
Chapter 7 - Decide
Chapter 9 - Comeback
Chapter 10 - Home
Chapter 11 - A Visit
Chapter 12 - Fly
Chapter 13 - Travel I
Chapter 14 - Travel II
Chapter 16 - Airport
Chapter 17 - Miss
Chapter 18 - Accompany
Chapter 19 - Wedding
Chapter 20 - Perfect Day [Final]
ATTENTION!

Chapter 8 - With Her

2.5K 139 26
By anonnoying

That morning.

Hanbin who's the one to woke up first. But he ended up waking Yunhyeong up too to help him in the kitchen. Making some breakfast for those sleepy head.

Yunhyeong put on his apron and help Hanbin to tied another apron around his waist.

"Thank you hyung." Hanbin said and continued with cutting vegetables.

Yunhyeong fried the rice. That's what he know to cook. Nahh not really. Actually he know how to cook. He have learned from his omma.

"Hanbin-ya palli cut those things and put those in here." Yunhyeong ordered.

"Can you please keep calm. I need to make sure I won't cut my fingers tho." Hanbin groaned.

"Stop blabbing or you'll cut your fingers."

"Auch!" Hanbin yelped.

"Told ya already~" Yunhyeong teased him while cooking.

"Just kidding." Hanbin let out a laugh.

"Haish this kid." He rolled his eyes.

-

Without any movement, suddenly Junhoe changed into sat position with eyes still closed.

"Hm I smells food." He rubbed his left arm.

It's 8:03 in the morning.

Junhoe took off his blanket and started to get up and walking to the kitchen.

"Morning, Goo June. Have a seat." Yunhyeong greeted him with a cheerful tone.

Junhoe just sat quietly. He doesn't wash his face first and just eat his fried rice on the table and Yunhyeong joined him.

Meanwhile Hanbin go to other's room to wake them up.

Suddenly Bobby came out with his bed hair and swollen face. Yunhyeong can't hold anymore and just laughing at him.

"You look stupid, Jiwon!" Yunhyeong said between his laughed.

"Hajima hyung~ are you spit your rice or what. Just stop it." Junhoe said with his bitchy face.

"Aish arasseo. You always ruined my mood." Yunhyeong rolled his eyes and keep his laughter and continued with his food.

Bobby sat down and started chewing his food in silence.

They all know that Junhoe will be in a not really stable mood in every morning after the incident.

After breakfast, they got ready to prepare themselves to meet that Kang Namyeon.

-

GS Vintage Cafe

"Han, Mary how do I look?" Namyeon asked while turning around.

"You look so cute! They will fall in love with you Namyeon!" They both said in excitement.

"Nonsense guys. We're just going to take a long long walk." Namyeon sighed.

"Yeah true. But still. You're going to go out with those hot sharks!" Han said while jumping a little.

"Hot my ass- opss! my bad." Namyeon covered her mouth after said a bad thing.

"It's okay. We won't mind." They laughed awkwardly.

'Honk honk'

"I think they're here already." Namyeon took her phone and some money in her jeans' pocket.

"Yah let me send you go to the front door." Mary hugging her left hand and pulled her to the front door.

"Have funnn!" She shouted after Namyeom walked a little.

"And say hi to that bunny-teeth guy!" She shouted again.

Namyeon stopped and turned around with a ugly frowned.

"Hehehe he's cute." She giggled.

"Whatever." She turned back and rolled her eyes and went to the car.

Yunhyeong got out from the car and opened the back door for her to enter.

"Hi~" Yunhyeong greeted her.

Namyeon just smiled at him and went in. And oh! She sat beside Junhoe.

She said hi to him and just reminded to look front.

"Oh Jiw- hm I mean what's your name?" She pointed at Bobby at the back seat.

"I'm Bobby. But my little cute girl used to call me Jiwon. So yeah you can call me Jiwon if you want tho." Bobby showed his eyesmile to her.

"Ahhh aight. My friend said hi to you." She said and force a quick smile to him.

"Ahhh~ Hey Namyeon, you didn't bring anything with you?" Bobby asked when he saw Namyeon just came in with nothing in his hands.

"I got money and phone in my pocket." She said slumbered.

'She really resemble Yaemi. Is she my actually wife? Who's lost her memory?' Junhoe thought to himself in curious.

"Yah June, is she Yaemi or who?" Jinhwan elbowed him and whispered.

Junhoe can't say anything and just shrugged.

"Let's prove it then. Step by step." Jinhwan grinned.

'I can't say. Yaemi got little love birthmark on her right thigh. She maybe will slap me if I ask her to take her pants off.' Junhoe tried his best to hide his laughter but end up burst out laughing.

"Yahhh what's wrong with you?" Donghyuk asked.

"Yeah, you're just so sudden hyung." Chanwoo look at him weirdly.

"Sorry. My thoughts just so funny." He wipe his tears at the end of his eyes.

"Weirdo." Namyeon said and chuckled a little.

"Yeah I am." Junhoe stuck his tongue out at her.

She just rolled her eyes and let out a cute giggled at him.

Everyone just like, 'Am I in last 6 years ago when Yaemi and Junhoe still not-really-enemy-or-friend-yet? They're like yes, they are.'

-

Gamcheon Culture Village.

"So here we are~!" Bobby shouted in excitement.

"Lets get some fresh air and view guys! Start walking now!" Yunhyeong said and started walking with Chanwoo.

"Who the last will be up there will be punish! RUNNNNN!!" Hanbin shouted and started running away.

Everyone running after him. They all laughing and keep pushing.

After about 3 minutes, everyone already up except Chanwoo who's breathless.

"You need to lose some weight, kid!" Bobby shouted.

"I'm tired hyung!" Chanwoo whined.

They all keep walking and taking pictures around the area.

Suddenly Yunhyeong pulled Jinhwan's arm and whisper, "Let's go somewhere else from here. Let June be with Namyeon. I have a really strength that she's Yaemi."

"I guess tho. She's really trying hard to change her attitude. But she can't even. I guess she's Yaemi." Jinhwan said.

"Brutal Yaemi is brutal Yaemi. Never change." Yunhyeong shook his head.

They both called for other members to go away from there and left Yaemi and Junhoe alone.

-

Junhoe turned around and saw there's no other members anywhere around there anymore.

Actually they both didn't talk too much to each other. They just kept the awkward moment while playing with their own phones.

"Those idiots are missing. So what should we do now?" Junhoe said.

"Let's go eat or something. Hm, I think I need some ice cream." Yaemi shrugged.

"Aight then. Let's go." Junhoe turned to his right and started walking.

He's thinking about if that girl is not Yaemi, why she can be so comfortable with him? Since everyone will be awkward when they faced a guy like Goo Junhoe.

'Kang Namyeon, who the fuck actually you are?' Junhoe thought to himself.

-

Ice Cream Store.

"I'll order for you. Go and sit first." Junhoe told her and she headed to the table beside the glass wall.

Same as Yaemi's favorite place. Beside the glass wall.

"2 peppermint chocolate." Junhoe ordered.

After he got their ice creams, he went to Namyeon and placed those ice creams on the table.

"Woah peppermint choco!" She cheered and clapped her hands in excitement.

"Huh. Glad you like it." Junhoe said and scooped a spoon of ice cream into his mouth.

'Should I ask her or no? Maybe I will get the answer.' Junhoe took a deep breath and exhaled.

"Hm.. Namyeom?"

"Huh?" She looked up. Their eyes met each other.

"You.. where do you live?"

"Ahhh, I live with friends. As you can see, you also with your friends came pick me up at my house earlier." She said while eating her ice cream.

"Y-yeah.. how old are you?" He look straight at her face.

"24. You?"
'Wait, let me ask her to play quick question. How faster she can tell.' Junhoe thought to himself.

"Let's play quick question huh? I'm 25. Your favorite color?"

"Black. Oh um also pink? I guess?"

'No. Only black.'

"Where's your parents?"

"Somewhere."

"Where?"

"Oversea? Not sure."

'Yes, oversea.'

"Who's your best friends?"

"Gir.. Hm Mary and Han maybe?"

'Giriboy hyung and Olltii hyung.'

"What's your name?"

"S-Kang Yae-Namyeon."

"Yes.. right YES YOU'RE SONG YAEMI I KNOW YOU! WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME?! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE AND MISS YOU?!" Junhoe almost shouted.

She got startled and just bent her head down looking at her bowl of ice cream.

"Damn..." She mumbled.

"Why Yaemi.. Why?" Tears pooling in his eyes.

But tears already falling on her cheeks.

'I know my wife. She's SONG YAE FUCKING MI! Not Kang Namyeon that whoever name she used.' Junhoe fisting his spoon while stare at her. Wait for her to answer his question.

"I.. I miss you too.." Yaemi sobbed.

"I know. Me too! So much! But please answer me first! Why?!" Junhoe hold her right hand tightly.

Yaemi can't do anything. But keep her head down facing the ice cream melting in a bowl.

Junhoe just wait for her to ready telling him everything.

He will wait for her even it will take forever.

◇◇◇

♔ anonnoying

Hi! So how guys? I'm just so tired today. I came back from school at 5pm today. Sorry if it's not a good chapter. ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Do VOTE & COMMENT guys!

Love you guys! Keep support me and my fanfics. Thanks for 1K viewers! ♡

P/S: Sorry for typos and lot of grammar errors. xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

320K 12.7K 57
"Brutal people also fall in love, bitches." ©anonnoying 2015 #2 - junhoe [COMPLETED]
12.2K 415 18
Spending your 14 days with your ex-boyfriend. I hate my life. - Song Hyemi.
652K 23.4K 64
"You were given a chance to become iKON's manager temporarily, but Hanbin doesn't seem to like you very much." "Hey you, YOU, yes YOU, don't ever tak...
105K 3.9K 30
❝ Why do you keep coming to me? I'm nothing but a delinquent. ❝ IKON's KIM JINHWAN © alpacake, 2017