Some Colors Never Fade (Purpl...

By A_CrAzY_CaT

[SEQUEL TO 'A GUY TO DIE FOR'] Sometimes, miracles happen... And sometimes, they come at a price. It's been m... More

❤️Intro❤️
~Prologue~
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
The End?
A/N: Thanks~
A/N: Im back
A/N: Third Book Out.

Chapter 37

1.2K 44 22
By A_CrAzY_CaT

~*spongebob narrator voice* a few days later~

~Your POV~

You groaned and slammed your hand down on the snooze button of your alarm clock just as it went off.

You rolled over and blinked awake, only to come face to face with Vincent. You jumped, and he snickered, smirking.

You rolled your eyes and sat up.

"Morning, sunshine." He said, ruffling your hair and chuckling.

"Morning, grape." You said, mocking him.

"Seriously?" He muttered. "This again?"

"It's either Grape or Vinny." You said, shrugging. He frowned, but then muttered, "Alright, alright." You smiled, then leaned over and kissed him on the cheek. He blushed a bit, and you grinned.

He chuckled nervously before stuttering, "W-Well, we should get going. I-I made breakfast..."

You smiled before taking his hand.

***

~???'s POV~

The man shoved me down in the chair that sat at the end of the long table. I huffed as I stared down at the table.

I heard a door open and footsteps, then I heard someone sit down. The sounds were distant so I guessed they'd set down at the other end of the table.

"Oh, brother. You've gotten yourself into another heap of trouble again, haven't you, dear?" A voice said, laughing.

I scowled but didn't look up.

"I haven't any time for games. Why did you two pull me from jail?"

I heard another person pull out a chair and sit down.

"You needed help, and knowing you we decided you were probably so desperate you'd help us to get it." Another voice chimed in, then chuckled.

"Really?" I growled.

"Okay, since my friend here obviously isn't clear enough," the first voice said, "We helped you from jail and we know all about your little rivalry with-Vincent, I believe?- so, we'll help you get to him if you help us get what we want."

"Sounds fair enough." I muttered bitterly.

"It does, doesn't it?"

"So let's get to the point... Deal or no?"

I paused.

"Deal."

***

When they'd got nothing else to loose
They made a gamble, let someone choose
For eventually we'll reach the day
When even traitors are betrayed

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 678 44
Has a lot of Scott x Vincent It's Mike X Vincent cause they're together It's been a month... Since Vincent attempted suicide and almost succeeded...
904 17 14
(Five Nights at Freddy's) It was just another birthday, but isn't that how things always start out, normal? And then with one wish and one murderous...
15.1K 450 20
A bittersweet fanfic about Mike and Vincent's love for each other. Keep reading till the end even maybe the start is not so good... And tell me if I'...
7.8K 180 20
Cover image by Dragonskaa on Deviantart Also, this is an older story, so expect for it to be kinda janky in some areas At night, and on their days of...