Change Of Heartfilia (NaLu Fa...

Von Celestial-Red

"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, L... Mehr

Prologue
Deal
First day
Reuniting?
Remember
Just Smile
The Sugar Fairy!
Helping out
Just say it!
Caring for someone
Getting To Know One Another
Just like Family
Promise?
SUGARRRRRR
A/N
Lets...Decorate!
Trust?
What are big sisters for
Movie Night
Yes, I do.
Unexpected Arrival
Be strong
WHY
Improvised
Hey Luce..
Death Waits For No One
Starting Over
Back To The Beginning
I'm Back!
Surprise?
Working Together
Fail
Forgive and Forget, Right?
Long Day Ahead
Memories
Please be Carful
Wait (Final Chapter)
(Epilogue And Thank you!)

Strawberry cake!

960 31 34
Von Celestial-Red

~Normal POV: Time Skip: Next Monday at lunch~

After a small argument between Natsu and Lucy, they finally decided to sit with the rest of his friends.

They both went to the c and took a seat along with everyone else.

Seats:

Levy, Gajeel, Juvia, Gray

Lucy, Natsu, Lisanna, Erza

There was an awkward silence at first because everyone was just trying to figure out what the heck they should say.

Thankfully, Natsu decided to break the ice.

"So~, Erza you were going to tell us how we're going to do to help you at the talent show, right?"

"Oh, right." She cleared her throat and began. "I made a list indicating who's going to do what.

Levy you'll be in charge of registration of the people who are going to participate and what they're going to do.

Gajeel you'll be in charge of the speakers; make sure there working and all that.

Juvia and Gray will be in charge of decorating the inside of the auditorium and the school halls.

Lisanna is on lighting duty and effects that the participants might need. And Natsu will decorate the out side of the school." She finished with a smile on her face.

"Wait isn't that a lot for Natsu?" Questioned Lisanna. "I mean decorating the whole school? Maybe I could help him out?" She suggested.

"No that won't due because you already have a job." Erza chewed on the tip of her pen thinking about how to fix the problem.

"What if Lucy helps me out." Natsu asked bluntly while taking a bite out of an extremely spicy hamburger.

"What?!" Exclaimed Erza, Lucy and Lisanna in unison.

"I mean, everyone's busy right? So why not?" Lisanna didn't like the idea so she tried to reason with Natsu. She nudged his side---hearing him giggle a bit from being ticklish--and whispered to him.

"Psssst Natsu, I don't think we can let her help. I mean, his is something our group usually does together."

"Well, it's not bad to add a new member to our group right? The more the merrier!" Natsu turned to look at the red-head "So what do you say Erza?" She pondered for a moment and then looked at Lucy.

"If it is fine with you?" She asked her.

"U-Um." Lucy looked to Natsu and he gave her a reassuring smile. "Yeah, I would love to help."

"Alright, then its settled." Added Gray. After that Lucy looked over to Levy--who avoided eye contact with her--and then to Natsu. He nodded a 'yes' indicating he approved.

~Flashback before they met up with the rest in the cafeteria~

"I think you should talk to her." Natsu took a bite from his first sandwich.--This kid eats a lot--

"What?? I don't think she would want to...not after what I told her before.." Said Lucy disappointed in herself.

"Don't worry about that. Levy isn't the kind of person to hold a grudge and I already told her why you did that. Just talk to her."

"But I don't even know what to say to her." She said still feeling bad.

"You'll know at the time. Trust me." Natsu said with his signature smile.

~End of flashback~

"H-Hey, Levy." Began Lucy. Levy turned her head to where her name was being called and was a little surprised.

"Could I talk to you for a moment." Lucy stood up, indicating that it would be better to talk alone.

Gajeel looked at Levy with concerned eyes but she gave him a smile ensuring she would be fine.

"Sure" was all she said. They made there way to an empty lunch table and sat one in front of the other.

"Um, I know you're probably mad at me for the things I said before, but I wanted to start over and come clean. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to treat you that way." It was weird for Lucy to speak that way; apologizing really wasn't her thing.

She would never say sorry or anything like that to anyone because she thought it would only show weakness. But after talking to Natsu, it made her realize that it was best if she tried.

"It's okay, Natsu told me your story and I don't blame you. I can kinda relate actually. I have really strict parents. And I mean really strict. I can't choose what I want to study, I can't go out with the one that loves me, I can't even eat what I want. So in a way, I get your situation. And I hope we can be good friends from now on." Levy extended her hand. Lucy felt so relived and better once she knew that she forgave her.

"Yeah." Answered Lucy, but instead of shaking her hand, she reached over to hug her. Levy was taken aback at first but then returned the hugged.

"So I'm going to be the first person to read what you're writing, right?" She asked out of no where.

"Yeah!" They both laughed and kept talking about there favorite books, authors and such.

*RINGGGGGGGG*

"We'd better get going to class." Said Levy standing up. Lucy followed after and they regrouped with the rest. While they were walking, Lucy heard Erza sigh heavily next to her.

"I-Is something wrong?"

"What? Oh, it's nothing I was just thinking about the pastry store near my house, it's closing down and now I don't know where I can buy my strawberry cakes."

"Well, I work at a pastry store down the block and we have strawberry cake, I could even get you a discount if you want." Asked Lucy hoping she wasn't being too nosy.

"That would be great! Why don't we go today after school?" She asked with determination in her eye's. Lucy found this sort of amusing so she giggled and nodded a 'yes'.

"Hey if there's food involved I want in!" Said Natsu joining the conversation while swinging his arms over Lucy and Erza's shoulders. Erza just smiled and didn't pay much attention to his proximity but Lucy could feel her cheeks heating up a bit.

Who knew they would be so open and kind? Maybe this deal with my dad...

wasn't so bad after all..

Lucy's POV

"See you guy's later!" Natsu called out. We were making our way to my work and Erza seemed pretty excited about it.

"Boy are you going to love the cakes they have there!" Mentioned Natsu while walking with his hands behind his head.

"So you've been there before?" Asked Erza with an eyebrow raised.

"Yup!" He answered with a smug smile plastered on his face. Erza suddenly turned around and grabbed Natsu by his scarf lifting him a few inches in the air.

"So you knew about this place and didn't tell me about it?! I was having a cake crisis and you dared to not tell me about this place?!" She said over exaggeratedly.

I sweat dropped at her actions but didn't get in between them because... who knows what she would do to me!

"I-I didn't know! Alright, alright I'll buy one of the cakes for you!" He said with his hands held up in defense.

One of the cakes?

We finally arrive at the shop and I let them in. "Hello and Welcome to- oh, hi Lucy! Are these your friends?" Said Mavis with a big smile on her face.

"Yeah, you already know Natsu and this is Erza." I began.

"You guys go on ahead and start looking at what you want, I have to go put on my uniform." I blushed slightly realizing what I just said but then made my way to the back room before anyone could notice it.

I got my uniform from my book bag and quickly put it on. After that I looked at myself in the mirror to see if anything was out of place.

Why do I feel so self conscious about how I look now? Oh well, I'd better head out, they're probably waiting for me.

I walk out of the back room and there I see Erza practically drooling over the display.

"You see anything you like?" I ask as I made my way to the back of the counter. I think I heard Natsu muttered something under his breath but I couldn't make out what it was.

"Yes, you said you had Strawberry cake, right?" She asked returning back to her normal self.

"Yeah, want to try a bit?" I asked. She nodded a 'yes' and I got a small square of the cake on a plastic fork. "Here" I said while handing a piece over to her and to Natsu.

She popped it in her mouth and waited a little while.....

"I'll take 25." She said bluntly.

"2-25?!" Mavis and I exclaimed in unison.

"Yes, you do have delivery don't you?"

"Y-Yes." Said Mavis while quickly doing the math in her head.

"Alright then. Oh and I'll have one for right now. Natsu will be paying for that one." She said with a smile. We got her order down and I noticed Natsu looking a bit confused at the display of cakes.

"Is something wrong?" I ask.

"No I was just curious about seeing your name on one of the cakes."

"Oh. See when we have a new employee, they get to make an original cake, and if enough people buy it, it'll stay for sale." Explained Mavis.

"Cool! Then let me help you out!" Said Natsu with a big grin on his face. "What's it made of?"

"It's a star fruit cake. My mother showed me how to make it when I was little."

"Sounds pretty good. I'll take two slices." It's nice that he wanted to help me out and it felt good knowing he wanted to try it.

After that we continued talking, laughing and then they said their goodbyes and left.

"Looks like you're making new friends." Said Mavis while wiping a table.

"Yeah, there really are something." I said with a giggle. "Sorry if they get a little out of hand." I apologized for future reference.

"It's okay. I mean we're friends right? So there's no need to apologise. She said with a smile. My eye's widened a bit but then I returned her smile.

"Wow look at the time! I have to get going because I have to meet a friend at the hospital." She said while gathering her things quickly.

"Oh, is she alright?" I asked unsure if It was something server.

"Yeah, Zera says its just a check up but she just doesn't like going alone. You don't mind closing up the shop right?"

"Yeah no problem you just go on ahead."

"Thanks! And remember its pretty cold outside so you should warm up." I nodded and she went out.

After a that, like two or three people came for sweets and such and then I started closing up the shop.

It was night time and the only light available was from the street lights and an occasional store.

Once I locked everything up and head out the door I could see that Mavis was right about it being cold.

Okay cold was an understatement. It was freezing outside.

God I wish I had brought a thicker coat!

And as if a sign for not being prepared, a gust of ice cold wind practically slaps me in the face.

*Achoo!* Great, just what I needed.. *Achoo!*

~Scarlett-Red~

*Edited

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

2.3M 82.5K 50
AU/OOC Natsu Dragneel is the well-known playboy of Fairy Tail High. But will his demeanor change when the new transfer with good intentions, Lucy Hea...
856 41 36
Lucy loses her family in a tragic plane crash at a terribly young age of 6. Whether she's alive or not, no one knows... That is, until a full 10 year...
16.4K 765 43
It was so dark. I was thinking about my guild, wait, what was the name of my guild? What was a guild again? I felt like I should know, but just could...
2.6K 75 39
Natsu and Lucy have been friends since the middle of kindergarten when Lucy moved into the town of Magnolia with her mother. They had always been in...