Finding Love (Miniminter Fanf...

By TheBaconist

Two people. Different fears. Different lives. One lived through a life where everything felt like it was cru... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue
Alternate Ending!

Chapter 37

2.6K 60 35
By TheBaconist

-Samantha's Pov-

Weeks have past since I last saw Simon, and things have gotten better.

I got a job at a restaurant a couple blocks away, Destiny and Hayley both got boyfriends, and me and Savannah lived the lonely life, but it wasn't too bad. Me and Savannah were really close now, and I was just as good friends with her as I am with Destiny and Hayley now.

A new day was upon me, and I went to change into my work outfit. I threw on my black dress and heels, curled my hair, and threw on some jewelry to got with it, since that was the outfit hostess had to wear. (MEDIA)

Savannah had already left for work, while the other two had today off. I made myself a poptart, and walked out the door.

I felt the slight breeze hit my skin, and a chill fluttered down my spine, telling me to grab a jacket for the fall weather.

~~~

I was nearly done with my shift, only a few more people were left to serve.

I saw everyone eating their entrée and smiling at the fine dining.

I was still amazed how I got the job at such a resturant. It was a complete 4 star resturant, nearly 5. The tables were all nicely seat, and the chairs were always designed with equist fabic.

I turned back and looked at the next reservation, and saw the name 'Tobias Lerone' in cursive. I felt my heart to rapidly beat, knowing that it was Tobi.

I looked up and saw him and the other Sidemen with their girlfriend getting out of their cars in there finest clothes.

I wanted to avoid them, but I had to do my job. I saw all of them walk in smiling at the resturant, until they're eyes laid on me.

I smiled. "Hi welcome to {fancy restaurant in England}. I am your hostess Samantha. You must be Tobias Lerone."

I played it off like all of my other orders, but it still wouldn't keep them from asking questions.

"Samantha? Where have you been in the last month? We have been lost without you." Tobi said, embracing me in a hug.

I shuffled out of the hug, knowing my boss was watching me. "Yeah, I really don't want to talk about this. I have a job, and I really like it, and such interactions with the guests can get me fired."

I saw Josh nearly cry. I wanted to do the same, but I had to be professional. I grabbed a stack of menus out for all of them, counting 11 menus for everyone.

I lead them to the largest table reserved for them, letting all of them sit down in their seats. I passed them out, but I had one left over. I looked around to see who was missing.

Simon.

"Where is Simon?" I asked.

I saw all of them roll their eyes. "Wasn't invited." Vikk said.

I was confused. "Why not?"

"Well for starters, he is a inconsiderable idiot. He moved out a little after you left with his parents, and we haven't really heard from him since. But we don't really care." Harry said to me.

"Aren't you guys helping him with the breakup? Why do you guys not care about him anymore? What happened to your friendship with him?" I said to them, placing my hand on the table.

"Ever since we all knew about Lacey and the shit that happened the night he brought you home, we couldn't see him the same way. We saw a cold hearted asshole instead of the guy we once knew." Josh said.

I stared at them in disbelief. I still cared about him, of course. But I didn't see such a downfall for him. He lost all of his known friends, and he probably felt absolutely broken like I did.

I turned away, knowing I had to serve another group. I served them, and then I was done for the day.

I stayed outside, and waited for the guys to finish eating for me to talk to them. I stood out 30 minutes until they walked out.

"Sam? What are you doing out here? I thought you left a while ago." Ethan said to me.

"Yeah, I was suppose to. But I wanted to have a quick chat with you guys about how you are treating Simon." I said, raising my voice.

The guys shrugged. "What about it? He deserves it after what he put you through." Josh said, leaning against his car.

"Of course he deserves it, but you don't treat anyone like that. He is probably so broken right now because of you guys. Adding myself into the equation just makes it ten times as worse on him."

"But what he did was uncalled for. You nearly died that night." Veronica said.

I breathed in. "So? He didn't do anything wrong to you guys! I would have thought you would be supporting him in a time like this! Could you imagine every friend you ever made just turn against you within a split second? Knowing that the people you love most in life hates you? Now think about this. How would you feel if he is suicidal? Cutting his wrists, overdosing, being drunk all hours of the day, and loving the thought to just be gone for good. How would you feel if he is doing all of that right now as we speak?"

All of them went silent. I went to each individual person and asked them the last question. They all said the same thing, they would be broken.

"That is what I thought." I said to them.

-Simon's Pov-

I didn't understand what was wrong with me anymore.

Sitting on my bed, I looked at the mirror across from me.

It felt like looking at a complete stanger. My skin was now a light pale, with major bags under my eyes. My eyes weren't so bright, leaving them dull. I then stared at my figure and noticed that I was much more skinnier, and it looked like my stomach was caving in since I have barely eaten. I looked at the worst part, my arms. They were covered with cuts all along them.

I have been cutting for weeks, but recently, I never have the strength for a new mark, and some cuts are already fading away.

My mother slowly opened the door, but looked away from me, knowing it hurts her to see me like this.

"You have visitors, Simon." She said shyly to me.

I was confused. Nobody ever visited me since everyone I knew hated my guts. I shrugged, being curious to know who it was.

I pulled on a sweatshirt, hiding my stomach and most of my cuts.

I walked down the stairs to see all of the Sidemen. When they saw me, they were nearly in tears, and covered their faces to hid their expression.

Josh came up to me first, and I expected him to punch me, but instead, he hugged me. "I am so sorry were never there for you. We were so caught up in what happened to Samantha, we never thought about how you felt about it."

He released me. "What made you change your mind about me? You guys can't just go from hating my guts to wanting to be there for me, especially for a guy like you Josh. Once you think something bad about someone, you hardly change your mind." I said in a stern tone.

"We had a talk with an old friend. She knocked sense into us really quickly." Tami said.

I was confused. "Who was it?" I asked curiously.

"You should know who." I heard a familiar voice in the back say.

She shuffled her way to the front, and I saw Samantha.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷I hate writing chapters like this. I hate writing Simon like this, it really hurts.

I wanna say stuff, but no spoilers! It loses the fun.

So parents are saying absolute bullshit to me and I am not suppose to have Internet, but I have mobile data. Don't think they thought that one through very well...

Well, if you guys did enjoy, leave me some feedback, and see ya!

-TheBaconist

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

231K 2.9K 53
y/n is JJs bestfriend and she finds out she only has a certain time to live. in telling JJ she became closer to JJs friends could she possibly fall f...
46.5K 712 46
// A W2S Fanfic // If it is true that "insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting different results", then Alex had been livi...
17.7K 600 20
WARNING: Contains violence, sexual content, and swearing! Inspired by @RoseSDMNXIX
21.9K 664 44
after meeting Harry for the first time Paige knew that her life will change forever, for better or for worse. After being introduced to Simon his fe...