Feelings are Over-Rated (Kyle...

Bởi ambrosaurus

Zac is a highschool student who keeps to himself, Kyle just transferred to the high school and has trouble ma... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

CHAPTER TEN

210 2 0
Bởi ambrosaurus

A/N: WHATS THIS? TWO UPDATES IN ONE DAY D: yup yup it is. I felt like being nice. Here we goooo

Zacs POV-

The final bell rings and I hop right out of my seat, glad that it's finally the weekend. And I do mean it when I say 'finally'. This week has been dragging on and on forever. It's mostly because of Mikell and everyone else. Since they all make my life a living Hell, they make the day seem longer. And it sucks.

Today, however, wasn't too bad. Why, you might ask? Well, Kyle and I managed to dodge Mikell today. How? Beats me. We just didn't happen to run into him, so that made our day somewhat easier. I mean, everyone else still throws insults, glares at us, or makes jokes, but it's still better than Mikell pounding on us.

Another reason why today just so happens to be a good day is that Kyle and I are having a date night at his house. That's right, we are one of those couples that actually has date night. Yeah, judge us. It was Kyle's idea, and it just so happens that I can't say no to him. Also, he really deserves some time to just relax and take a break from all this shit. And alone time with him sounds wonderful anyways. Just me and Kyle, watching movies at his house, snuggling into each other, doing cheesy romantic stuff. Hell, we both deserve this!

When I get out of the school to meet with Kyle, I see he's already there. He's turned away from me and hasn't seen me yet, so I walk up behind him and put a gentle arm around his shoulders. He smiles as he turns around and kisses me lightly. I take his hand in mine and we start walking.

"So, do you have everything you need?" Kyle asked, making sure we don't need to stop at my house.

"Yeah. I put everything in my backpack this morning." I answer. He nods and we keep walking. We only walk about ten seconds when we hear a rough voice emitting from behind us.

"Oi! Queers!" Why if it isn't our good friend Mikell. I roll my eyes and keep walking. Kyle squeezes my hand.

"Just ignore him." I whisper. Kyle nods and we keep walking. I hear heavy footsteps rapidly approaching.

"Hey, faggots! I'm talking to you!"

Kyle and I continue our walk and ignore plan, until Mikell places a hand on Kyle's shoulder, spinning him around. I turn and push Mikell away from us.

"Don't fucking touch him!" I growl in his face. Mikell smirks, liking the reaction he's getting.

"Or what? You'll hit me?"

"Keep talking and I might." I warn. I gently push Kyle behind me, not wanting him involved.

"Oh I'm so scared." Mikell laughs as he pushes me back slightly. Man, he really knows how to make my blood boil.

I, not wanting to throw the first punch, give him a death glare and turn around. I put an arm around Kyle and we start walking away. I can't even get two feet away until Mikell starts up again.

"Yeah, that's right. Walk away like the pussy you are. You and your ugly little boyfriend"

I stop in my tracks and clench my fists. Normally, I probably would just walk away. But for some reason, this situation was different. Very different. Probably because not only did he insult me, but he insulted Kyle. And if I just let that go, I'll never let myself live it down.

"Zac, don't." Kyle pleads in a whisper.

I ignore Kyle and turn towards Mikell, taking a step forward. Before I can even say anything, Mikell punches me right in the gut. I loose my cool and punch him back, aiming for his face. He stumbles, but quickly regains himself. Somehow, I find enough strength in myself to charge at him and push him against the wall. I hear a crack from his body and an angry swear from his mouth. I punch him in the stomach and watch him as he groans in pain.

Mikell lifts his fist in the air and connects it with my jaw. He manages to then free himself from my grasp and switch our places. Now I'm against the wall and he's pinning me to it. I catch a glimpse of Kyle, who looks quite terrified.

I look back over at Mikell to see, once again, his fist raised high in the air. To try and stop him from hitting me again, I do the only thing I can think of.

As fast and as hard as I can, I kick my foot up into his crotch. His mouth hangs open and his hands go directly to where I kicked him. His face twists into a look of pain and goes bright red and he sinks to his knees. I take this as my only opportunity to get away from him, and grab Kyle.

"Come on. Let's go." I say before we start running down the street.

We run until we think we're a safe distance away from the school. I look back to make sure that no one's following us. Kyle's house is about a mile and a half away from the school, and we just ran most of that, hoping to get away. Kyle and I slow down to a walk and grab each other by the hand. Only when we are both breathing normally do we talk again.

"I can't believe you did that." Kyle says to me.

"I know. I can't believe it either. Something just kind of came over me and I just... did it." I try to explain.

"Monday is literally going to be Hell."

"I know. If he didn't hate me before, he must hate me now." I swing our hands back and fourth lightly. "But I don't want to think about that tonight. Tonight is all about you and me. No one else."

"In the confinement of my own room, of course, because I'm still not out to my mum yet." Kyle said, clearly wishing to be out, though we both knew he was too scared to do that. And that's fine.

As we walk up to Kyle's house, he lets go of my hand, a sorry look in his eyes. I give him a reassuring half smile in return. He unlocks the door and we step inside.

"Mum, I'm home!" Kyle calls.

"Hello, sweetie!" She calls back as she comes down the stairs.

"Zacs over." He tells her. I wave my hand when she sees me.

"Oh yes, hello." She smiles. She looks exhausted. "Kyle, I'm just giving you a heads up. I'll be in my office all weekend working on a really important project that could give me a huge promotion. So, please don't interrupt me."

It sounds like kind of a rude thing for a mother to be requesting to her son, but we all know she doesn't mean it in that way.

"I'll try not to." Kyle smiles. His mum kisses him on the head quickly.

"Love you." She says as she walks up the stairs.

"Love you, too." Kyle replies.

Kyle goes up the stairs to his room and I follow. I've only been here twice, so I still don't really know my way around that well. We get to Kyle's large room and he shuts the door. His room is light blue and has basic things in it. Bed, TV, closet, games, that kind of stuff.

"What do you want to do? I ask. "We could start the movies now." I suggest.

"We could, but I have another idea." Kyle smirked and wrapped his arms around my midsection. I smile back at him, leaning in closer.

"I think I like this idea."

Kyle kisses my neck softly as I pull him closer. He has me pushed against his door, which is now locked in case his mum walks in. Kyle trails his kisses from my neck up towards my lips. When his lips meet mine, I instantly feel like I'm walking on air. I slide my tongue into Kyle's mouth and wrap my arms even tighter around him. His tongue presses against mine as he invades all of my senses.

Even though my eyes are closed, I can still see Kyle. Glistening blue eyes and jet black hair. I feel his soft skin as I push my hands slightly up his shirt. Soft and smooth and a bit cold. His scent is powerful. It's like a drug to me. A drug that I just can't quit. And wouldn't want to, for that matter. The inside of his mouth tastes like coffee and mint, even though I know he hasn't had either in hours. I also can hear the distinct sound of his lips on mine and his quiet moan that mix with the ones that slip from my own mouth.

Kyle's fingers tangle in my hair as we continue to kiss. I feel his tongue rub against mine and I let it roam my mouth. Kyles lips move with mine for a little while longer, until we need to break for breath. After we pull away, we look into each others eyes, just taking each other in. We know we should stop this before it gets too out of hand. Surely, if we did continue, his mum would hear us.

"Movie time?" I ask.

"Movie time." He confirms.

After a few movies, we put on a scary movie. I put my arms around Kyle as it starts, and I feel him tense up. He looks a bit uneasy.

"Kyle? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine." He cuddles up to me closer than usual. I don't really pay attention to it until things start getting intense in the movie. Kyle grips my shirt and hides his head in my neck.

"Are you scared Kyle? Do you want me to turn off the movie?" I ask, willing to do what makes him comfortable.

"No it's fine. The movie can stay on."

"But, you just seem so-"

"I'll be fine..." Kyle says, moving into my lap. "As long as you hold me."

I blush at his cuteness and hold him, making sure that I keep him safe from the unrealistic dangers of the movie on screen. Every now and then, I kiss him so he knows that I'm still there, and there's nothing to worry about. That it's just a movie.

Kyle and I watch movies and snack on random junk food until about 3 AM. The whole time, we were cuddling and kissing, or even talking. I've learned that both of us like superhero movies and embarrassing romantic films. I also learned that if we put on a scary movie, I have to hold Kyle and kiss him repeatedly so he won't get too scared. But, of course, I didn't mind that.

We start getting ready for bed at 3:30 in the morning. Kyle is sitting up in his bed when I get back from the bathroom.

"So now, you can take your pick." Kyle says to me. "You can either sleep on the floor by yourself, or you could sleep in here with me." Kyle pats the space on his bed next to him.

"I don't know. The floor looks pretty comfortable." I joke. Kyle throws a pillow at me. "But not as comfortable as sleeping next to you."

Kyle laughs and gets up and goes to his closet. He pulls out pajama bottoms and changes into them as I change into mine. Kyle takes off his shirt and tosses it in the laundry bin.

"Hope you don't mind, but I sleep shirtless." Kyle says as I slip off my own shirt.

"I don't mind. Now, I hope you don't mind that I also sleep with my shirt off."

"Nope. Don't mind at all."

I take this time to get a good look at Kyle. He's seen me shirtless before, but I've never seen him shirtless. And, fuck, does Kyle have a nice body.

We both climb into his bed and crawl under his blanket. At first, we both kind of just lay there, not sure what to do. Our backs face each other, touching ever so slightly.

Without even thinking about it, I turn around and press my chest to Kyle's back and wrap my arms around him. I feel his body relax. He shuffles around so we're facing each other and his head rests on my chest.

"Goodnight, Zac."

"Goodnight, Kyle." I tighten my grip around him as he snuggles into my arms.

I kiss the top of his head, and before I know it, I'm fast asleep.

A/N: so because I'm a fast typer I sometimes spell Kyle wrong, and it tries to auto correct to things like Yule, Phil, and a few other things ?? What even auto correct. Anyways since I don't really go over to spell check it or anything, if you notice this, please just comment and tell me so I can fix it,
also I'm not 100% sure if this is even good or not so sorry if it's not and I hope your day is as nice as your face xx ^~^
-Gemma

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

618 81 33
Austin and Ross met by accident, just another cliché trope, but will this trope carry on or end right that minute? "What the fuck dude?" Ross gro...
4.3K 121 11
Love is a complicated thing, a thing that very few can master. Andrew Smith, a sixteen-year-old student, is just trying to make it through high schoo...
109K 4.7K 34
Only a few months after his dad's death, Daniel decides to leave his hometown to study in an art school at countryside. New ambience would surely hel...
40.1K 1.2K 35
[WARNING: HOMOSEXUAL EROTIC SCENES] Daniel and Kyle are childhood friends who live in a world just like ours where humans evolved into a race of half...