Boys Divisional School of Man...

Par boybands77

What the fuck is the purpose to a manners school? Not what I was expecting I'll tell you that. {Basically a B... Plus

Boys Divisional School of Manners
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Notice!
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Zustin Special
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Lmaooo
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Wattys!
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Gala
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 49: smut
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 57 - Part 2
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71

Chapter 44

40.9K 1.4K 3.9K
Par boybands77

So wattpad says this had 5971 words and Word says I have 6194. I shall get to the bottom of this tomorrow *raises pointer finger*

oOoOo

Harry's POV

I only want you.

What am I supposed to make of those words? How am I supposed to react to something like that?

You know when you read about how someone's voice echoes inside your head? And you think it's utter bullshit? Something that only exists the scenes of a movie.

Well, I can vouch that it happens.

It's like I can hear the way Louis was breathing. The way his mouth and tongue formed each word. He was so close to me. Our heads were beside each other's as we stood with our bodies apart in the small shower.

Here he is, sleeping beside me, as if this never happened. As if he didn't just tell me those words.

I lay awake on my back staring up at the ceiling. Louis had wanted to leave the lamp on the far side of the room on, it was dull but it kept things at least visible. He said that if Niall was to need something in the middle of the night, that he didn't want another trip to the hospital.

The pizza came and we ate while watching a late night movie. Louis said he didn't mind paying the fee, but I thought it was outrageous. It ended up to be Pirates of the Caribbean. The second one. I never watched the movies in my life so I had to be explained somethings. Niall seemed to enjoy it though, I think it distracted him a lot from his dwindling adrenalin. His arm's gonna be a killer tomorrow.

I look to my right at the clock that rests on the table between the two beds, going on two in the morning. Fucking hell.

I push back the blankets and stand up out of the bed, I think I just need a drink or something.

"Haz? You okay?" I hear Louis' whisper.

I turn back to face the bed, Louis' poked his head up from where the thick blankets were pulled up to his neck. His voice seemed pretty clear for being just woken up. And he doesn't appear groggy at all.

"I'm fine. Just grabbing a drink. I thought you were asleep." I keep my voice quiet. I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I can hardly make out his face because he has his back to the lamp and his head is only slightly propped.

"No, couldn't sleep. I thought you were sleeping." He sits up more now, the blankets falling down his front to show his chest.

I chuckle, "It's two in the bloody morning."

He smiles and tilts his head over to one shoulder, "I know. Go get your water, then come back."

"Do you want anything?" I scratch the top of my thigh and pull down the leg of my briefs.

"I'm fine, Haz. But thank you." His voice is so soft right now. Not the normal loud voice I'm used to when we have conversations.

I nod my head and turn to the mini fridge that was stored in the no-door closet. We had some drinks brought to us with the pizza, so I pulled out a cold water and brought it back to the bed. Louis is still sitting up, so I prop a pillow up and sit down so I can pull the blankets over my legs too.

"I couldn't imagine being in a car crash. Liam and Niall are lucky they're making it out with minor injuries in the grand scheme of things." He shuffles a little closer to the point his leg is touching mine. His upper body is sort of curving over to me, but not so he's actually leaning on me.

I nod my head slowly and open the cap to my water bottle. I couldn't imagine it either. And I honestly would've had my bets put on Louis to be the one to crash a car.

It stays quiet for a few minutes until Louis speaks softly, "Do you think Roman's wife was the one who hit Liam?"

I turn towards him, "What?"

"Well, Niall said the car came out of nowhere. Meaning he was no doubt the one being hit. And Roman mentioned he was on the phone with her when it happened. She probably would've been extra cautious if she saw a crash. I don't know, I just think they were the first two cars involved..."

That makes a lot of sense.

I put the water bottle down on the table and slide down the bed a little until I'm almost laying down, but not yet fully. Louis' body follows mine and his head goes right on my chest. His left hand is resting over my left hip as his fingernails move lightly over my skin. The feeling relaxes me and gives me goosebumps.

My left arm feels awkward where it is under Louis, so I pull my arm out from under him and he's about to sit up before I reach around his back to his left shoulder and pull him back down to my chest. He returns back to his position, a little stiffer than before but I hope it'll fade away.

"What do you think?" He pokes my stomach as he asks.

My hand rests awkwardly on his side, but I try not to be holding him there too forcefully. More my wrist lays on the back of his hip and my palm and fingers sort of bounce off of him.

"I think that the crash happened, it doesn't matter who's responsible. It won't change anything. Everyone is still suffering."

"But what if someone presses charges? There was more than two cars in that crash."

I move my hand lower to rub at his lower back, "It's not your issue." I say softly, trying to keep him at bay. I can feel the tiredness tracing through my voice. It always seems to work, getting up from the bed and walking around for a minute.

"Doesn't mean I can't worry for them." He turns his head to look up at me.

That's really fucking close.

I move my arm from around his back and try and shift my body out from under his. He takes the hint and he shuffles back to his side a little more. I shift down so I can fully lay down on my side to face Louis.

"I know. But it also means that it's not your problem to solve. You hardly know them." My eyes are drooping and I'm squinting my eyes to try and keep them open.

He sighs and reaches his left hand up to my cheek slowly. His thumb brushing over from the corner of my lip, out, "Goodnight, Haz."

I close my eyes but I can feel my lips quirk, "Goodnight."

***

Louis has been trying to get me out of bed for the last twenty minutes, the air conditioning at night seems like such a good idea in the beginning, giving the blankets the feeling of warmth and being able to be cocooned in them. But in the morning, it's a hassle. I don't want to leave this bed. I feel like this is the comfiest sleep I have ever had.

"H, come on, I want to go see Liam." Niall whines as Louis helps him to put on his jeans from yesterday.

"I was planning on dropping you two off, then heading back home to get some things for everyone." Louis says as he finishes with the jeans.

It still bothers me that they're this close, but I think Louis has taken my hint. I hope so anyways, I really don't want to fucking say it out loud.

I feel the light impact of my own jeans being thrown over my body.

"I'm going to head down for the breakfast." Niall says.

"No, wait for us. Go try get your shoes on." Louis says and my eyes open to slits to see him walking towards me and sitting on the bed near my stomach.

The bed dips as his right hand goes to the other side of me, his arm brushing against my back. "Niall might be sitting down at breakfast and maybe his drink spills on the front of jeans. What should I do?" he whispers near my ear.

I glare right up at him, "You tell him to go to the bathroom and use a hand dryer."

Louis smirks and starts to stand up, still standing beside the bed, "Do I seem like that type of guy?" is all he says before he turns around and goes over towards the door where he bends down to help Niall pull on his shoe.

I see him stand up and they both look at me from where I'm in bed, "We'll be down at breakfast." Louis says before I hear the door open and close.

Fucking great. Louis Tomlinson, when I get my hands on you...

I groan and shove the covers off my body. I pick up my clothes from yesterday and put them on, ignoring the ick I feel.

I tiredly shove my feet into my shoes and I open the door to make my way to the elevators.

I didn't see anyone in my travels down to the banquet hall.

Getting to the hall there was mainly adults getting their breakfasts. It wasn't difficult for me to spot Louis and Niall.

I walk up to where they were stood getting bacon, Louis putting a few pieces onto two plates.

"Nice of you to join us." Louis grins.

I roll my eyes and grab a plate for myself, making my way down the line. I made myself a waffle as I watched Louis take both his and Niall's plates back to the table.

I don't know why I feel such an urge to stick with Louis. I just don't want to see him and Niall get any closer I guess. Before, there was Liam that would always be with Niall. And now what? I saw how easily Niall fell for Liam. Whatever, it worries me I guess.

I take a cup of apple juice as well as my plate that had my waffle, bacon, eggs, and some fruit.

I sit next to Louis at the round table that seats eight and I watch as Niall struggles to eat with his one hand. All the while my brain is chanting for Louis not to help him.

"So what do you say I'll drop you off with Liam, then I'll pop out and grab some things from home?" Louis says over a mouthful of his homefries.

Niall nods his head, "Thank you, Lou."

Lou?

"No problem. I'll grab some fresh clothes for you, maybe a few sets, and do you want anything else?" Louis' hand reaches for Niall's thigh.

My fist clenched tighter around my fork.

I only want you.

I take a deep breath when I hear his voice in my head. I look down to my plate so I'm not staring at them and I continue to eat.

"Haz, do you wanna stay or come with me?"

"I'll go." I mutter, "I need some things."

I push around the scrambled eggs with my fork as Louis turns to strike up conversation with Niall.

They talk about school and some of the teachers Niall and I have, but I don't care to join this conversation.

I bring my empty plate back up to the dishes box and as I turn to walk back I see Niall and Louis standing up as well. Thank fuck.

Niall walks by me and to the counter and as Louis walks by his hand touches the front of my hip and then he continues walking.

"Let's just go." Louis says, "Do you guys need anything from the room?"

I shrug, I guess not. It'll be warmer this afternoon so I guess a jacket won't be necessary.

"Let's go then." Louis leads the way out into the lobby.

Louis waves to the lady behind the desk and then we head out into his jeep.

"What do you need to get from the house?" Louis asks as we pull out onto the road.

"Just some shirts and track pants I think." I lean my elbow up on the window ledge and I lean on my hand.

The drive remains silent the entire short distance to the hospital.

Louis and I both walk Niall into the building and up to Liam's room.

There's a very tired looking Karen waiting outside Liam's room.

"Oh thank goodness." She exclaims when she sees us all.

"What happened?" Niall's the first to ask and picks up his pace so he can see the window through to Liam's room.

"They're just doing some tests now. But he'll be needing you."

Louis and I catch up and the blinds on the window are closed but you can still hear the hisses of Liam.

I wrap my arm around Niall's waist before Louis can and he leans into me.

Liam's dad comes up to us and he has two coffees in his hand.

"Why don't you guys go get some breakfast? Or some fresh air. We'll watch until Niall can be with Liam." Louis suggests to the parents.

I can't imagine they got a goodnight's sleep. The cot for the room doesn't fit more than one and it's not even that comfy. And not only that, but that's their son.

They agree to what Louis suggested and soon they're on their way down the hall.

"He'll be okay, Ni. It's just some tests." Louis soothes as we hear another groan coming from the room.

"I know." He sighs.

It was another five minutes before the door opens and the doctor and two nurses come out of the room, "Are you here for Liam Payne?"

"Yes Sir." Louis said.

"Everything is looking good. There were some variables during the surgery we had to risk, but he seems to be healing well and he's on the road to recovery." The doctor said kindly as he wrote down some things on his clipboard. "You're free to go in, but be mindful of him. And don't try to keep him awake, if he looks to be falling asleep, let him."

Niall broke off from me and into the room, running straight to lean on Liam's chest with his arms wrapped around Liam's waist.

"Baby." Liam's voice is hoarse.

I see some of his hair sticking to his forehead in sweat.

"Hey Li." Louis says softly.

Liam doesn't say anything but I think I saw him smile. But that might just be towards Niall.

"We'll leave you to it then. Liam, we're headed back to the houses, anything I can grab you?" Louis asks as he pats Liam's legs gently.

"Not anything of use to me." He answers.

"Okay then, Niall and you will be alright though?" Louis bounces on his heels.

"More than." Liam smiles as Niall stands up and just holds Liam's hand.

With that, Louis and I exit the room and head back outside. We get into his jeep and he speeds off and down the road.

"Louis?" I ask after a few minutes of silence in the ride.

"Mhm?" His hands shift over the steering wheel.

"What happened with Greg to put you into the hospital?" I never knew. He just said he ended up in the hospital. At the time, I figured I shouldn't ask him. That was only the day after we saw Greg.

"Erm." His fingers thrummed onto the back of the steering wheel and he shifted back and forth in his seat. "We were at home, well, his place. He was yelling at me. I hadn't really ever seen him that mad. I knew he was only moments away from actually hitting me. It's all a blur if I'm being honest."

I nod my head, that's understandable in a traumatic moment.

I still wonder how serious his injuries were. Just thinking about it alone makes me want to find Greg and ask what the hell is up with him. I probably wouldn't give him time to answer before his ass was knocked to the ground.

Seeing Louis' house brought an odd sense of relief.

We walk in and I toe off my shoes as Louis heads back into the kitchen. The house is bright as the windows let in the morning sun. I walk by the living room and look at the back of the couch. What would've happened if Louis decided not to answer that call? How far would we have gone?

I shake my head and walk up the stairs, half way up I stop and call down, "Lou, I'm going to get in the shower." Having our own shampoo and towels, and clean clothes sounds really good right about now.

"Alright." Louis calls back.

I continue the rest of the way up the stairs and I go to the door that's opened to show the washer and dryer stacked on top of each other. I open the dryer door and thank fuck Louis had switched over the laundry. I pull out a pair of my jeans, and a pair of track pants I know I'll be packing. I dig through to find some shirts and boxers to wear as well. My hand lifts up from the pile to break through a new area and I see the black pair of panties hanging off my finger. I rest my hand back down on the pile of clothes and my heart rate picks up.

How much did I like wearing them?

Enough that I wore all three pairs in less than a week.

I don't give it a second thought and I push the panties into my front pocket.

I grab a pair of boxers and my attention is caught when I see Louis reaching the top of the stairs.

"How many days do you think I should pack for?" I ask as he nears me.

"Probably two, if we end up staying longer than that we can just come back."

I nod my head and fish for another shirt.

"If you brought any swimming shorts bring those too. The hotel has a pool." Louis says and stands next to me.

He's probably waiting for a chance to get to his own laundry.

I take out a shirt and throw it over my arm with the rest of it.

I walk past him and head into the bathroom. I close the door behind me and set the clothes onto the counter.

It's weird how the door doesn't lock, but I suppose I'm not exactly against Louis showering with me anymore.

I turn on the shower and half expect Louis to open the door and tell me he's joining me; but he doesn't.

I take a quick shower, I didn't even bother washing my hair. I didn't hear the door open at all so I wash the suds of the shampoo off my body and give my hair one final rinse before I turn the water off and step out of the shower.

I take my time getting dry and getting dressed, mostly because it took me a while to decide between the panties or my briefs.

I force my brain to stop overthinking so many possibilities and I take the black fabric out of my jean pocket and I pull them up my legs. They're a bit more snug now that they've gone through the dryer, but they'll grow out.

I pull on my clean pair of jeans along with a hoodie and I grab my clothes in a bundle and walk across the hall to my room. I throw the pile of clothes onto the bed and pick out the dirty stuff and toss them to the floor.

I search through my bag and just as thought, no swimming stuff. Oh well. I'm not a real big swimmer anyways.

I shove some shirts in my bag as well as the track pants and boxers and I zip it up and leave it on my bed.

I head out towards Louis' room because I realized his door was open earlier.

"Lou?" I knock the back of my knuckles on his door.

He was shirtless and standing in his bathroom, brushing his hair. He turns away from the mirror and faces me, "Hey."

I go in and take a seat on his bed. I'm glad that he at least has track pants on.

"You showered?" I ask as I lay back on his bed. Hotel beds are nice, but when your body has grown used to a certain mattress it feels like you're on a cloud.

He looks at me for a moment, "Uh... yeah?"

"Oh." I bring my arms up underneath the pillow my head was resting on.

"Why?" He asks when he puts down the brushing and steps out of the bathroom, running his hand through his hair to make it disheveled.

I shrug, "I thought you were going to shower with me." I mean, it's what he has been known to do. I don't know why he used his shower.

His eyes glance over me as he walks by the bed from the bathroom towards his dresser.

"Did you want me to?" he asks slowly. He opens the drawer I've come to know as his shirt drawer but he doesn't pull anything out and he turns to face me.

I shrug once again and I sit up more, "I don't know."

He doesn't say anything as his eyes look over me. I feel like I'm being judged under his gaze and it makes my body shift in discomfort as I watch him observe me. It's daunting and scary to say the least.

He turns to face me entirely and he starts walking towards the bed, "What would've happened if I showered with you?" he raises his knee up to the bed and lifts himself onto all fours as he crawls over to me.

I remain still and I watch his torso mainly. His eyes are way too intense so I watch his body as he approaches me. I shift backwards a little so I can rest my lower back against a few pillows.

I was anticipating him to straddle my thighs, so I was prepared for when his right leg lifted to reach over on the other side of my thigh.

"Hm?" He hums as his hands go underneath my shirt and start to feel up and down my abs and sides.

"I don't know." I answer and my eyes go to stare at his tattoos.

"I think you can take an educated guess." He says with a low voice as he removes his hands from my shirt and shifts his body more forward.

His hands go on the headboard behind me and his ass lifts up as his knees supports all his waist. It confuses me for a moment before he lowers himself back down on me, but more directly on my crotch. My hands immediately go to his hips because I wasn't expecting such a touch. He rolls his hips over mine the jean feels so much more rough because of the way his hips are grinding.

"Huh, Haz? What would've happened? What always happens?" He leans down over me and I feel small underneath him right now, it's an odd feeling, but I can't focus on that because every time my thoughts go to tell me it's wrong, Louis grinds down on me again.

"Did you want that? Is that why you wanted me to shower with you." He teases me even more by leaning in close to my neck but not actually making contact.

I close my eyes. I remember back to the night I tried leaving, when I was laid on the couch and Louis told me how to touch myself. He was right about when my eyes are closed, every other sense seems to be on overdrive. Even something as simple as him leaning down to my neck, it's almost as if I can sync my breathing to his.

His body stops moving over mine but I keep my eyes closed. My hands mover from his hips, to up his sides as he sinks lower between my legs. Soon, I don't feel him over me at all, but instead I feel him sitting between my legs.

His hands slide over the skin above my jeans and his hands push my shirt up a little before I feel his lips softly press against my skin. My legs tense beside him and I force myself not to buck my hips.

I feel his fingers work at the button on my jeans and when I can feel how clearly the jeans rub against my skin, it hits me. I bolt upright and my hands go to his, "No!" I say and push him back by his shoulders.

He looks confused for a second as he looks over me, "What's the matter?" he sit back on his heels and fixes his hair.

"I don't want it." I say and avoid his eye contact as I stand up from the bed.

I can't believe I was going to be caught again. I can't believe he has this much power over me.

I leave his room and go right mine. I really fucking hope he doesn't follow me. For the love of god, I hope he leaves it-

"Haz?" He uses his fingertips to open up my door slightly.

"Lou, I don't want a blow job. There isn't anything wrong with it." My mid instantly starts spinning with the quickest way I can get these panties off and switch into the safety of my boxers.

"I know there isn't. But you seemed to want a blowjob up until two minutes ago." He doesn't even seemed fazed by my rejection. He walks into the room and sits on the very corner of my bed.

I shrug, "Plans change."

"Not as quick as that. Unless there's something you just remembered at the last second." He's so fucking on to me. Fuck. The way he's looking at me right now. He looks like a parent who knows their kid just stole a sucker from the display and is giving them a chance to fess up.

I pull out my phone and just swipe back and forth on the pages, not clicking any apps.

"Harry." Louis says and when I look up at him I see his eyebrows are raised, "What did I say about being turned on by something?"

"Louis, I'm not ashamed of being turned on. I don't know what you're talking about." I focus on keeping my cheeks skin tone instead of the burning red they feel like.

"Oh yeah? What are you wearing underneath those jeans, Harry?" Louis scoots himself a little closer.

"Underwear?" Fuck I'm caught. This is fucking bullshit. Harry, if you had just remembered from the beginning and not let him straddle you, we wouldn't have been here.

"Mhm." Louis hums and his hand goes to my thigh.

I push it off of me and glare at him, but he doesn't cower away.

"Harry. Let me help you." Louis says and I know he's referencing the obvious bulge in the front of my jeans.

"I don't need your help. I'm pretty sure I know how to masturbate if I needed to." I roll my eyes and decided to click open the Scoops app.

"Show me." He says and lifts his leg up to bend on the bed so his right foot is on the inside of his left knee.

"Excuse me?" I try and ignore the pulsing in my chest, and the burning in my ears and cheeks.

"You remember the way I showed you how to masturbate to your body's liking. Show me that you remember what I taught you. Show me what your body likes." He urges softly.

"Louis, I'm not sure that's a good idea." I shift back a little to sit up straighter, my boner isn't going away. But I was hoping Louis would give me time alone.

"What's your body telling you right now?"

"Pretty sure my body can't talk." I'm trying to stop this entire mess from happening. Just wanting a few minutes of down time before we have to go back to the hospital.

"It doesn't have to. What's your heart rate like? Are you hot? Are you tense? What's your dick telling you? That in itself is a language. That's your body's language. Close your eyes and tell me what your body wants." Louis stays back the distance he is and I eye him closely. "I won't touch you. I won't even move." He assures.

I look over him for a few moments before I turn off my phone and sigh. I narrow my eyes at him in a warning that he better keep his word.

I close my eyes slowly and the black immediately turns into the sight of Louis on his knees in front of me. My eyes shoot open again and I look directly at Louis.

"I'm staying right here." Oddly, the words I needed to hear.

I close my eyes once again and instead of seeing something, I fell it. I can feel the ache in my dick. From the base to the tip. I can feel the increase to my heart rate. I can feel the muscles in my thighs tensing as I try and subdue how hard I am.

"I feel needy." I admit with a groan. I'm a man. Feeling needy is not what we feel.

He doesn't say anything so I continue, "I don't know, I feel like I need to get off."

"So do that."

The moment the words fall out of his mouth I open my eyes.

"No." I'm in shock he'd even digest that right now.

"Harry, I know you're wearing the panties. I won't touch you, I promise." He even moves back further to ensure he's not touching me in the slightest of ways. "Close your eyes. Listen to your body."

I take a deep breath and close my eyes.

I can't hear what my body wants. Am I supposed to be in tune with it or something? Like yoga shit? Because, no.

I take another few deep breaths before my hands move to my thighs. I rub the tops of my thighs, trying to roll out the tense muscles. I don't know why my thighs always get so tense when I'm in awkward situations. Right now my hands are making them feel much more relaxed though.

"I don't know what to do." I admit, and I'm kind of getting frustrated. I expected this to be easy, touch your body the way you want. But I can't pinpoint what exactly I want.

"Do you want your pants on or off?" He offers for help.

I don't know. Part of me is screaming no because of the humiliation of him seeing me in panties once again. But the other part of me, the greater part of me, is saying 'fuck it' because he already knows I'm wearing them.

"Off." I say. Then when he doesn't say anything, I realize he's not supposed to be touching me.

My fingers rest on the buttons of my jeans and I psych myself up into actually undoing them.

Slowly, I undo the button and zipper and loop my thumbs in the sides and lift my hips up to push them down a little. The panties still being a little tight, don't catch under my thumb, so they're still up on my hips. With my eyes closed, I still have a feeling my dick was already showing out the top of the panties, so I pull them down as quick as I can.

I push the thought of Louis watching me to the back of my head. My hand wraps around my length and I begin to rub slowly. It's not giving me as good a feeling as some of my previous orgasms.

"Touch me." I say, and I clear my throat when I realize how hoarse my voice sounds.

"What?" I hear Louis.

"I'm not repeating it. So either you heard me or you didn't."

Asking such a thing is humiliating enough.

I snag my bottom lip under my teeth as I feel his finger tips on my thighs. He rubs up and down there before he moves to my hips. I know he's purposely avoiding where my hand is rubbing up and down.

I feel the familiar dip to my sides, telling me that he's straddling over my thighs, "Can I?" he asks as his hands rest on my hips.

I nod my head and my body is impatient in wanting his hands further up my body and back down.

I know he likes teasing me, but holy shit. When I need him, I need him.

My hips can't raise much off the bed because of hos Louis is. I feel really restrained, but it's... nice?

"Don't." I hear Louis say just as I was about to let go.

"What?" My hand stops and I feel that burning sensation dwindle. I open my eyes to look up at him. Lord almighty I forgot he was shirtless.

"Don't come. Yet. Keep going though." He grins and his fingertips trail up my shirt to the bottom of my chest and back down again. He's moving so light, it almost tickles.

I close my eyes again because I'm scared of what will happen if I don't.

My hand is a little shaky to continue, my dick is more sensitive now, even without orgasm.

I eventually regain my momentum and the familiar feeling returns, quicker this time.

Louis' hands have stopped on my hips so I know he's most likely watching me. The thought alone has my back wanting to arch and my head already being thrown back into the pillows.

"Not yet." Louis says and I exhale a loud breath.

"What the fuck?" I groan and my left hand goes to his knee. My intention was to push him off me but as his fingertips trace over the fern tattoos I find myself focusing more on that.

"Continue." He says and I almost whine at having to touch myself.

But there is something about him telling me not to come that ignites me. I don't know if it's a spark or a flame, but I know he's the match that's the cause of it.

I suck on my cheeks with clenched teeth and parted lips and I curl my palm around my length once again.

I didn't expect to enjoy the feeling of being close to orgasm and then stopping. My body almost curls underneath Louis, and I know that had he not been sitting on top of me, I probably would've been a squirming mess.

It's almost instantaneous as my body is reaching the point where my back is arching beyond control and my hand is moving faster and faster. I know that this is it. If Louis says not to, I know I won't be able to listen to him.

"Come for me, baby." Louis says gently. And just like that my arm started moving in jerky movements as I came with an intense orgasm. I groaned as my body tried turning but only my head could turn to the pillow as Louis wasn't letting up.

I'm panting and I can feel beads of sweat dripping down the side of my face.

I open my eyes when I realize Louis hasn't said anything and when I look up to him I catch his middle finger swiping over the front of his stomach to catch some of the dribbling come. He lifts his finger up to his mouth and his tongue pokes out to touch the pad of his finger before his lips wrapped around the finger. His eyes fell to mine and I couldn't believe what I just saw. And I couldn't believe what kind of sensations it was sending through my body.

"Don't do that." I mumble and settle my hands on his kneecaps.

"Why? Does it gross you out?" He smiles and bites his bottom lip. No doubt the chuckle and the smile were fake, trying to hide his nerves at the possibility of grossing me out.

"No, it turned me on." I admit with a smirk as I can see his shyness fade away and his smugness surface.

Louis giggles as he lifts himself off of me and lets me pull up my pants.

"I really wish that this happened before we showered." Louis says as he looks down to his stomach. I thank god I didn't get any on his light grey sweatpants. Oddly, it ending up on him turned out to be much better.

oOoOo

DID NO ONE CATCH THE REFERENCE BETWEEN CHAPTER 38 AND CHAPTER 43?!?!! jk. it's not that obvious. I didn't even realize it until I read back 38.

Speaking of, which is your favourite part of the story so far? ^.^

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

417K 15.9K 25
Burning eyes in your back. The feeling someone is watching you. That's the feeling Niall has had for three months now. Everywhere he goes he can feel...
167K 5.3K 13
Zayn is in charge of the school. He has everything he has ever wanted. A girlfriend to cover up his true sexuality, a spot on the football team, and...
1.4K 53 10
----------------------- Y/N had just moved to a very new place, he didn't know what to expect. Y/N didn't want to, but he had to. So, this meant new...
14.6K 856 24
This fic is based on realism. Duh. *warning.. there is a bit of language and sexual content. reader discretion advised. I will add warnings for sexua...