Teenage Dream (Jian fanfic)

By o2lstoriesbro

When an openly gay nerd (jc) falls in love with the supposedly straight cool guy his whole world flips upside... More

The new guy
Nerd boy
The dare of a lifetime
Gym and Texts
Never again
Soft sides and differences
My mommy...
Todays the day
Prom
Parents
Where are you?
Im home
Homeless
Back together
Graduation day
Sequel???

Tease

2K 59 1
By o2lstoriesbro

//Jcs POV//
I plopped on my bed tiredly after the long day I had encountered. School is almost over, but it's still such a big pile of stress. The end of the year isn't usually stressful, but now that I'm a senior it is. But anyways, I finally got home, did homework stuff, showered, and layed in my bed with nothin but boxers on. Suddenly my phone beeped. It was kiki!
Kian: hey cutiepie <3
Jc: hey
Kian: saw you were stressed today :(
Jc: yeh, rough day
Kian: Aweee, I hope it's all better
Jc: meh
Kian: well here

And with that one second later, before me upon the screen was a picture of him naked, a vase full of flowers hiding his junk.
I replied with "you tease" and I could almost hear his giggles.

Kian: well I can show ya the rest. Do you wanna see?
Jc: maaaaybe
Kian: ;)

Then after maybe 10 minutes he finally sent a picture of himself. But it was a selfie of him in bed. I couldn't help but laugh at his cuteness.

Kian: you been trolled
Jc: very funny mister lawley. But two can play that game.

And then I took a sexy picture of me in my boxers and sent it.

Kian: well played naughty boy

I giggled and after we had some casual conversation I invited him over and he agreed to come as soon as he was dressed, explaining that he'd just showered.
I understood and about 30 minutes later he came over and we just snuggled and watched mulan, as if our sexual convo never happened. To be honest though, I think that's really sweet of him.

A/N
XD so I guess I lied about the whole update every day thing aye?
I sowwy children I sowwy.
Also i know this chapter was bleh but I thought it was just cute and I was bored so there ya go cutiepies. See ya soon. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 71 12
The year is 1520 and in the country of Worthington The Royal family are by far the best in the world. They conquered the most countries over the cent...
540K 11.7K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
939K 20.2K 36
Brody Nelson is the king of his school, he has girls swooning over him, guys wanting to be him for just a day and a girlfriend everybody wishes they...
1M 42.8K 50
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...