Fighting For Falling- One Pie...

By analighe

“Listen to me kid; I have heard you’ve done some pretty amazing things, pretty great things. There has never... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
Character Profiles
35
36

25

773 13 2
By analighe

25

“There is fate, but it only takes you so far…

Because once you’re there

It’s up to you to make it happen,”

Caroline

By about day nine, I was like screw this I am done living in a tree and Zoro and I finally decided to explore the rest of the island. So I tied my sloth to my side, filled our empty and flask with water and we walked north towards the edge of the island.  It is pretty much the same all in diameter, water, beaches, palm trees, sand, and rocks. And you know what we found? We found absolutely nothing. We pretty much decided to give up for the day, and decided to call it a night.

      The next morning I heard talking but I wasn’t sure if it was human talking, or if I was hallucinating. “Yep, that’s definitely them, hey Caroline wake up,”

      Opening my eyes I see this weird guy standing over me. Weird guy? Olie. “Oh, my god, Olie it’s you,” I jumped up realizing my baby sloth most have migrated over towards Zoro while we were sleeping.  Hugging my brother I finally asked him, “What the hell took you so long?”

      “Nami thought for certain you were on this other nearby island, so we went there first, and then we checked this island, just not all of it,” Olie answered relived he finally found me, “Well wake your boyfriend up we best get going,”

      “I can’t leave now, what about the baby?” I wondered looking over towards the baby sloth cuddling with Zoro.

      Olie doesn’t see the sloth and goes, “What baby? There is no baby,” then he started to have a mini-panic attack.

      “No, there is,” I walked him around Zoro who was still sleeping cuddling this little baby sloth who was also sleeping.

      “Jesus,” Olie started to calm himself, he looked back at the Going Merry, “We’ll come on Zoro get up,” He slightly kicked him on the side. “Might I ask why you have baby sloth?”

      Picking it up as I saw Zoro widening his eyes Zoro looked over towards Olie. Almost like Olie wasn’t real Zoro just went back to sleep, then Olie kicked him again, “Olie stop it,”

      “Zoro lets go, unless you want to stay on this island forever,” Olie told him. “Okay, once again. Why do you have a baby sloth?”

      I looked over towards Zoro, “I think I’m going to name him Bruce,”

      “Bruce? Bruce is good,” Zoro agreed.

      Olie still wondering goes, “What’s with the baby sloth?

      We started walking to the Going Merry as I finally answered him, “His mother got eaten by a hawk, so his people entrusted me with him,”

      “That’s touching, put him back,” Olie instantly commanded.

      “Nope. He’s already used to us, he thinks I’m his mother, wouldn’t want to faze him any more than he’s already gone through,” I said right back to Olie.

      As we got towards the ship everybody was greeting us as though we’ve been gone for years. Well, we were shipwrecked on a deserted island.

      “What’s that?” Luffy asked me studying the sloth closely.

      “This is Bruce,” I told him holding Bruce up towards Luffy.

      “Bruce ehh?” Luffy goes then he looked over at Zoro, “He looks like you Zoro,” 

      Then we all started thinking what Luffy was implying. Everybody else started laughing; Zoro was the only one offended by his Captain’s goofy remark. 

      Thumping Luffy on the head Zoro went, “You idiot, we did not have this baby sloth,”

      “Luffy, hopefully, if Zoro and I ever reproduce, we will not have baby sloths,” I assured Luffy walking him onto the boat.

      “Oh, good,” Luffy smiled, “Cause, that’s ugly,”

      That’s when Zoro hit him again on the head, “You just think that because you think it looks like me,”

      Everyone welcomed us with open arms, as I instantly raced into the bathroom to take a shower. I didn’t care about anyone else at that second. But when I got out of that shower I was loved. However as the days started passing I did notice a change is most people’s characters around me. Like Sanji, it was like the inner attraction he had for me just died and he just treated me like a “Lady” and Nami and Robin are his favorites. Like he knew he shouldn’t be messing with “Zoro’s Girl”. Not that I actually miss or liked Sanji that much. I just enjoyed being feed before my cat sometimes. I mean it’s not like Zoro and I made any commitments to each other only other than according to Luffy we had a sloth together.  And Zoro and I hardly spoke to each other after a while, I got pretty tired of this kid. And when I asked what took them so long, it turns out they had to visit another island first. Could they wait a couple of hours and go back and get us, no, the current was working to nicely in their favor. We now know where their priorities are out when it comes to saving us.

Olie

Episode #220

I was talking with Robin in the girl’s cabin by the liquor cellar as we watched Nami softly fall asleep. We didn’t want her catching as downing all the alcohol when it’s really easy to blame it all on Zoro.

      “How do you feel about your sister being with Mr. Swordsman?” Robin wondered turning a page in her book as she took a sip of wine.

      Thinking I answered, “It doesn’t bother me as it did before. Once I figured out he was trust worthy,”

      She smiled delicately reading on.

      “How in the hell am I supposed to get you drunk if you just drink wine?” I questioned her purring myself a shot of vodka.

      “I don’t get drunk,” she smiled entrancing again. “I’m a little bit classier then you Mr. Olson,”

      I finally didn’t mind when she called me Olson only as long as she said it with that smile and her eyes brightening up.

      “You should see my sister,” I smirked shooting the vodka down, “I can actually hold alcohol,”

      “Is that so?” she looked up at me and smiled.

      “I don’t get drunk either. I may be word vomity but that’s about it,” I told her then I remembered what Zoro told us about how my sister got drunk with him a couple of times, “Yeah, she’s a happy drunk at first and then she turns into an upset drunk when you take away her liquor,” I laughed at the sight.

Robin and I just went on talking for the rest of the night we seriously stayed up the entire night. I for a while would just go on talking and then she would listen. Or I would watch her read. However towards the very beginning of morning when I could hear Nami start to wake up I couldn’t stay up any longer and I passed out.

      I was quickly awoken by a bonk on the head about 10 minutes later, “Sheesh Robin, you know I’m about to be hung over,” I yelped getting up from the chair I was reclining on. But when I looked up at who hit me it was Nami.

      “She doesn’t remember anything, except for her name and before she met us I’m assuming,” Robin told me.

      “How could she not remember anything?” I wondered getting up and walking towards her.

      But she was just more creeped out then usual and scattered to the other side of the room going, “Who the hell are you?”

      “Hunny,” I said walking up towards her starting to pull up my shirt and flexing, “How could you not remember this?”

      And Nami just looked at me like I was the most disgusting person in the world.

      “Good, you still have your memory,” Robin commented to me as we all decided to check out the others.

      “Why would I not?” I told her following her and Nami.

      When we found Sanji, Ussop, Chopper and Luffy we saw that they too lost their memory.

      “How could this have happened?” Robin asked dumbfounded as Luffy commenting on eating Chopper. Robin tried to explain to everybody why they’re here and who everybody else is. Nami unfortunately was freaking out so she took our treasure and went off on the waver.

      “Oh, that can’t be good,” Robin remarked as Nami went slashing through the water and off towards the island. “Olie stop her,”

      “Oh, I’m sorry let me on my waver here,” I mocked pretending I’m riding a waver in thin air. “Vrrrooom, oop, there’s something wrong, Robin, it’s not working. Oh wait a second. I DON’T HAVE A FRICKING WAVER!!!”

      Robin just went, “I’m glad we can still count on your comedy,” she looked back over at our dazed and confused crew members. “That reminds me,” she pointed up at the main mast towards the crow’s nest. Zoro and Caroline.

      “Give it a minute,” I told her as we just all looked up at the crow’s nest.

      Not even a minute passed and a loud, enormous, girly scream, rang in everybody’s ears. Caroline came flying out of the crow’s nest and landed on the deck. “Who the hell is that and why was I embracing with him?”

      I just laughed thinking about who terrifying it must have been for her to wake up next to a guy she has not even seen before.

      Then Zoro jumped out from the crow’s nest and went, “Who are all of you people, I’m Roronoa Zoro,” then he looked over at Caroline, “And who the hell are you?”

      She instantly ran behind me, “Olie who is this guy?”

      Maurice then came trotting in and answering before I could, “He’s the man that you had a baby (sloth) with out of wedlock,”

      Caroline then looked to the side of her to see Bruce dangling off of her waist and smiling up at her. “Oh, my god it’s so gross get it off of me,” she pulled Bruce off of her and handed him to me.

      “Caroline, you know that every time you call Bruce ugly or gross he dies a little bit inside,” I told her attaching Bruce to my waist.

      Then Robin noticed Maurice, “You still have your memories,”

      “Yes,” Maurice answered as Caroline picked him up worriedly.

      “And Bruce doesn’t look like he doesn’t know me,” I told Robin as we quickly came up with a conclusion, “We still have our memories and, the animals still have their memories. Excluding Chopper who is part human,”

      “Olie do something about this guy,” Caroline whimpered behind me.

      “What is the matter with you?” I asked her.

      “Me? You’re not the one who woke up with some guy you don’t even know.” She yelled.

      She must have forgotten before she realized that she needed to be tough in life. When we were like 16 Caroline wasn’t always how she used to be. She wasn’t always a fighter, or as fearless as she might seem to be. She used to be a normal human being, until Nate straightened her out and told her stories about fierce warriors she wanted to be.

      “Ahh,” Usopp yelled finally realizing who Zoro was. “You’re the pirate hunter!” he screamed looking over at Luffy, “And we’re pirates!”

      “I never once said I was a pirate hunter, I’m only in this business for the money,” Zoro claimed.

      Then Sanji walked right up to him, it amazed me who he doesn’t even need to remember how much he hates him, he’ll still pick a fight with him. “How dare you scare this beautiful lady,”

      I looked over at Robin getting frustrated, “We have a lot of work to do,”

      Before we could try convincing anybody who anybody was Zoro went off, and nobody really cared so we didn’t worry. Caroline however was having a hard time believing when we said that Zoro and she were together, and what Maurice meant was totally irrelevant when he said that they had a child together out of wedlock. More like they were parenting a sloth together unintentionally.

      Caroline then started looking at her hands. She usually wears three rings, one of them is just a band that is black, and has two bird coming together at the center. The other one is also just a band with the infinity symbol engraved into it. Those two rings are the ones that she’s worn ever since she was 15 or so. However I distinctly remember her getting the diamond ring she wears on her right ring finger. This aquamarine loaded ring was our mother’s engagement ring. Nate gave it to her to wear as a memento to our mother.

      “Where did I get this?” she asked aloud looking at her hand.

      “We have a real big problem here don’t we?” I told her looking at everybody’s confusion at Zoro just dives right out of the ship and started swimming to shore.

      “Hey there he goes!” Luffy shouts looking over the side of the Going Marry to watch Zoro swim away.

      “Don’t worry kids we don’t need him. We can get by just fine without him,” I said preparing myself for a long day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2.3K 20
𝑯𝑰𝑴𝑬 Goddess, that's what she was known for, not because of her house but her personality. The way she brightened up every room...
455 55 28
It started 30 years ago. A woman was born with the ability to use powers that had long since been dead. A solemn promise of endless protection...
110K 3.6K 80
[ Reincarnated ff] " One Piece ? Seems like i have heard that words before ?" Cha y/n who had an accident is now reincarnated to a world of an anime...
24.4K 795 35
Book 1: No Regrets, Right? --- It's been 2 years since the Battle of Marineford. 2 years since the straw hats were separated. After taking off from...