Living With Romeo

By Aussie_Lynch

·Cover made by the wonderful @boyswithguitars· More

New Beginnings
Backyards and Breaks
Family Day Out
Last Dances and Last Chances
Walking Out and Moving on
The Good in Good Bye
Funerals and Forgiveness
Chaos and Concerts
Dancing and Drinks
Breakfast, Baby Boy and Bromance
Take Away
Fights and Foes
Timeless
Guns and Guardians
Love and Lawyers
Hope
Christmas
29th of December
Packing
Malibu and Making out
A/N Tumblr
Today
Celebration and Cruises
Birthdays and Blurting
Mocktials and Massages
The Ball
instagram and rdmas
Bums and Baths
Walk The Moon
Lunch
Flights and Food
Easter Part One
Easter Part 2
Back home and Breaks
Dreams and Disaster
Parties and Planes
Ross' Big Night
Hospital
The Effect
Lunch and Lips
Snow
Girl Friends and Girlfriends
Bridal and Brides
Wedding Plans
tb2
Pancakes and Pickles
Dinner and Disasters
Camping
Girls and Good Byes
Marshmallows and Melt downs
Good Bye Ross.
Faints and Feelings
Washing and Weary
Dinner and Dilemas
Cakes and Commitment
Las Vegas and Love
Just Married
Tweet, Meet and Greet
Coffee and Cuteness
Calls and Courtney
Breakfast and Bruises
The Talk with Rocky
Telling the Lynch's
Flight 2912
Panic and Passengers
Staying Strong
Reunited
Bacon and Eggs
Sweats and Shopping
Bumping into Ex's.
Baths and Birthdays
Back on Tour
Atlantis
Boredom
Authors Note
A/N

All Night

383 19 5
By Aussie_Lynch

Amy's POV

"This is so cool. This is bound to be the best out door concert we've ever had." Ryland exclaimed looking out to the crowd from side stage.

"It's on the freakin beach." Rocky added.

"We're in the Bahamas bitches!" Ellington exclaimed high fiving Rocky. I laughed and took a sip of my cold drink.

"You guys are being ridiculous." I said and Rocky looked at me and his jaw dropped.

"Oh hello there." He said to a fan and winked in her direction.

"Rocky. Quit it. You need to act professional." Stormie said whacking her sons shoulder as we headed to the meet and greet.

"Mommy!" Romeo shouted as he ran in my direction. His blue tee shirt now had an ice cream stain on it.

"Romeo. I told you to get the ice cream in the cup, not in a cone." I told him and Rydel walked over.

"He is just so good at persuading I couldn't help myself. He does that thing that Ross does-the puppy dog eyes. They're irresistible." Rydel said glumly.

"I heard my name and irresistible." Ross smirked as he walked over.

"No you heard irritable." Rydel joked and Ross acted like he was offended.

"Guys. Stop fighting." Stormie said and I laughed.

"I have to go meet from fans. I'll be back in an hour." Ross said and kissed my temple, and then my nose.

"I'll be here." I smiled and he waved and walked off with his sister and mother. I stood there for a while playing with Romeo.

"Uncle Ryland!" Romeo cheered as he came over and picked him up.

"Geez Rome. You're getting heavy. You're becoming a big boy, aren't you?" Ryland said bouncing Romeo up and down.

"Yep. I sure am. Just like Daddy!" Romeo smiled and reached for Ryland's cap and placed it on his head.

"Yeah, just like Ross." Ryland said and looked at me.

"Wanna go back stage. It's getting warm." Ryland suggested and I nodded.

"Yeah. That would be good." I said taking another sip of my cold drink and we walked off. Ryland opened the door and I ran to the couch and collapsed on it. I sighed and stayed lying down.

"Being on tour is hard." I said and Ryland nodded.

"You're not even doing anything. You're just being a groupie." Ryland rolled his eyes.

"Excuse me. I am here to support my husband." I said pointing a finger at him.

"Yeah yeah. I know." Ryland said and I crossed my arms.  "You know, Ross loves having you here on tour with him." Ryland said and I raised an eyebrow so Ryland could continue. "He actually loves it. He loves how much fun you have back stage, and he is surprised that you never get sick of the songs. I mean, they are starting to get a bit old after you have heard them a million times." Ryland chuckled and I giggled.

"That's true." I smiled. "But it's because we always make up dance moves to the songs." I smiled at Ryland.

"Yeah, that's so much fun." Ryland added and the door was pushed open.

"Hey Ross. How was the meet and greet?" Ryland asked his brother.

"Oh pretty good. Amy can you come with me?" Ross asked and I stood up suspiciously and followed him out the door.

"W-where are we going?" I asked Ross and he shrugged.

"On a date. I have absolutely no idea where. Maybe the beach, maybe to a café." Ross suggested and I smiled.

"You're being spontaneous." I laughed and Ross nodded.

"Yep. I heard you think it's attractive." Ross winked.

"Everything you do Ross, I think is attractive." I smile and we walked down the street trying to find a café. We entered a fish and chips store and we order some sea food and we headed down to the beach. We sat in silence eating as the sea breeze blew. I was trying to keep my hair down.

"Here. Need this?" Ross asked passing me a hair tie. I yanked it out of Ross' palm and tied my hair up in a pony tail.

"Thanks. Why are you carrying a hair tie around?" I asked him and he stopped chewing on the chip he was eating.

"Well, Rocky gave it to me during the meet and greet because some fan wanted to play with his hair. He gave me the hair tie and he never asked for it back." Ross smiled and I laughed.

"See, this is fun." I smiled as Ross rolled up the left over seafood in the paper bag. "Shall we go back?" I asked and he pulled out his phone  and checked the time.

"Nah. We still have another thirty minutes before we need to be back." Ross said and I nodded. The seagulls flew over our heads and I looked out to the ocean. I noticed Ross take a photo and then he posted it on instagram- I know this because he asked me on what hashtag he should use. I frowned. He used to do this with Courtney all the time.

~*~

Flashback

~*~

"All right guys. Welcome to the set of your music video, All Night.' The director shouted over a speaker.  

"I'm so excited." Rydel said to me. Both Dylan and Romeo were at a babysitters for the morning. They'll be coming back later in the afternoon. I wheeled my make-up bag-well suitcase into a change room and set myself up. I had everyone's outfits with me. I've spent the last week trying to find outfits which would work for everyone. Ellington came in first with Rocky. I gave them their outfits and told them to go get changed in one of the bathrooms. I began doing Rydel's make up.

"I'm so glad you're trained in this. During some of our prior video clips, the make-up artists weren't trained and they made us looked like ghosts." Rydel laughed and I tapped the brush on the powder.

"And also, I know you guys a lot better anyways. I know what works on everyone. For example, I can't use liquid eyeliner on the boys and I can't use a certain type of foundation on Rocky because it makes him itch." I said now applying minimal eyeshadow to Rydel's eye lids.

"See, exactly." Rydel smiled and looked in the mirror. I grabbed a comb and fixed her hair, giving her a couple of teasers to give her hair some strength. Rydel left and Ross walked in with Courtney.

"Courtney, the room isn't exactly big enough for three people. Maybe you could wait outside?" I suggested nicely and she shook her head.

"I'm just so excited for Ross, I want to see everything he does." Courtney smiled at me and I nodded.

"Okay then, but you'll have to stand." I told her and I sat on my chair and dug though my make-up bag for some concealer. I looked up and noticed Courtney was sitting on Ross' lap.

"I can't exactly do Ross' makeup with you sitting on his lap." I told Courtney biting my inner cheek.

"Oh, you have to do my make up as well. I'm in the video. I'm going to be one of the back-up dancers." Courtney said and I stood up and looked for the costume sheet looking for Courtney's name. "They wouldn't let me be the Bachelorette so I'm just dancing in the back ground." Courtney told me.

"Your name isn't on the sheet I was given. I don't have a costume for you." I told her showing her the sheet of paper.

"Oh it's fine. Court can just wear what's she's wearing now. It suits with the theme. It's not like the outfits or anything matter." Ross said and I looked at him, glaring. I muttered a couple of curse words and then sighed.

"If you don't think outfits, and make up, and designing is important. Do it yourself." I said grabbing my make-up bag and costumes and stormed outside.

"You okay. You look a little flustered?" Collins questioned me.

"I'm fine." I said passing me a shirt and some pants. "You're shoes are by side stage. I don't want you to get them dirty before you shoot your scenes.

"Awesome." Collins said and walked off.

"Ross Shor Lynch. I told you to get your hair and make-up done! Why haven't you done it?" Stormie shouted. The stress was getting to her. I was in the middle of doing Rocky's make-up and he laughed.

"No Rocky. Don't move." I said making him stay still.

"Amy, Dear. Do you mind if I use your things?" Stormie asked me.

"Of course not." I smiled and she pulled out some make-up and got Ross to sit down next to Rocky and she did she's make up.

"See Ross, two minutes. That's all it took." Stormie said, clearly angry with her son.

"I'm sorry Mommy." Ross said and he walked off to shoot the music video.

"I'm so sorry about him." Stormie said to me as I began to clean up.

"Don't worry about it." I smiled at her and she shook her head. "I'm used to it." I shrugged it off.

"Amy. It must be so hard for you. Looking after Romeo by yourself." Stormie said, I could see where she was going with this. And it was working, I was about to crack.

"It's so hard looking after Romeo, and trying to find work. He never spends anytime with his father, whenever I try and make arrangements for Ross to visit Romeo he always says that his busy and Ross doesn't even try to contact me. He could come over for dinner but he hasn't. He doesn't even try. I'm always the one making plans and arrangements. I'm busy to. Ross doesn't care that I'm unemployed. I'm barely even coping. It's so hard. I'm financially struggling. I need to put Romeo into a kinder garden. Then I'll be able to work." I told Stormie as tears filled my eyes.

"Oh darling." Stormie said and hugged me. "You need to stay strong. You never know what could happen. If you ever need a place to stay, or some money. Just ask me, okay?" Stormie asked and I nodded. I wasn't going to take money off her. I nodded. "Aren't you getting ready?" Stormie asked me as I let go of her and I looked at her confused. "You're going to be in the music video as well. We weren't going to ask you to come here and do everyone's make up and outfits and not be in it." Stormie laughed and I smiled.

"W-what do I have to do?" I asked her.

"Well, Alfonso gets a stain on his shirt and you Riker and meant to help him remove it. Ask the director, he knows what's happening." Stormie smiled and I nodded.

"Thanks Stormie." I smiled walking off. I hung around Rocky and some others during the day. I noticed Ross was obsessed with taking photos of Courtney and posting them on Instagram or Twitter. I miss it. He used to give me that attention.

_____________________________________________

Please comment your thoughts...

Sorry I haven't updated in so long-I need ideas. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

103K 2.3K 43
Your life can change in a matter of seconds. Remember that.
147K 1.8K 80
Exactly what it says
169 15 4
A tommyinnit adoption AU that u SHOULD read :D ALSO I DIDNT MAKE THE BEAUTIFUL COVER, I SNATCHED IT OFF OF PINTEREST SO CREDS TO THE CREATOR
6.8K 236 18
This is gonna be for males and this is the first time I'm writing something like this so... I don't own any characters except for you y/n I'll try to...