Just Married

Amy's POV

I walked out of the chapel holding Ross' hand. how did he pull that off? Are we actually married? I'm lost for words. I looked down at my left hand and saw my ring. It was just a simple gold band. I looked at Ross.

"Pinch me." I whispered and he laughed and hugged me.

"Believe it babe. We're married." Ross laughed kissing my head.

"What? How? Did that actually happen?" I asked him

"Well, I wanted to surprise you and prove that I am the right man for you. So, surprise." Ross laughed and I looked up at him.

"I can't believe it." I said to him and Romeo smiled.

"Are Mommy and Daddy married?" Romeo asked.

"You bet Buddy." Ross said picking his son up.

"That does mean that we can have cake now?" Romeo asked and Ross smiled.

"Of course. Rydel brought your favourite." Ross told his son.

"White Chocolate?" Romeo asked.

"Well, there are three cakes on top of each other. Caramel, Dark Chocolate and White Chocolate." Ross told his son.

"Is it this big?" Romeo asked creating a measurement with his hands.

"Well, I don't know if it is that big. But it is pretty big." Ross said and opened up the car door for me.

"Thank you." I blushed

"No problem Mrs Lynch." Ross smirked and I freaked out. I'm actually married to him.

"As much as I love you alling me that, it sounds like I'm your Mom." I smiled as he got in the car.

"Well, I can't have sex with my Mom, nor can she be my wife." Ross said and I giggled. We arrived back at the hotel we were staying at and we made it to our room.

"I'll walk in first." Ross whispered and I nodded and he swiped his card and walked in with Romeo.

"Ross is back!" Rocky announced.

"How'd it go?" Stormie asked and Ross swung his head down. "Oh darling. It's okay." Stormie said and I walked in. "Hang on a second Amy." Stormie said hugging her son. "Wait? Amy!" Stormie smiled and grabbed me in a gut reaching hug.

"Stormie. I can't breathe." I said gently pushing her off me.

"Show me the ring!" Rydel shouted throwing her pillow across the room as she jumped off the ouch to greet me. "It's gorgeous." Rydel gleamed and I blushed. Ross swung his arm around my waist and smiled.

"Awww you're so cute." Stormie said and Ross pecked my lips.

"Mom!" Ross rolled his eyes.

"What. It's true." Stormie said and we sat down on the couch. Mark was remising about his wedding to Stormie to Rocky and Ellington and Ellington was telling him his experience. Ryland wasn't that interested, well, we was probably jealous.

"So, can I tweet it, or put it on instagram?" Rydel asked and I looked at Ross.

"Well, we were just going to let the fans figure it out for themselves." Ross winked and I nodded.

"How will you do that?" Rydel asked and I shrugged.

"You know how you didn't tell anyone you and Ratliff were dating, well it's kinda like that." Ross said and Mark passed around some beer bottles to the boys and Stormie opened up a champagne bottle.

"I'd like to make a toast." Mark said and I smiled. "I'd like to start off by welcoming Amy to the family, once again." Mark said as I blushed and everyone laughed. "We always knew Ross was going to get married, we didn't know when or to who, but we always pictured you. Courtney tried to fill in your shoes, but she couldn't, we knew it wasn't working out." Mark continued and Stormie nudged him.

"You're so bad at making speeches." Stormie smiled. "Amy, I treat you like you're one of my own. You're now family, and I can't wait to spend more time with you, that's if Ross lets me." Stormie laughed and she wiped a tear from her eye. She was so proud of her son marrying me.

"Cheers everyone, and Congratulations to Ross and Amy." Mark said and raised up his glass.

______________________________________________________________________________
Another short filler....

If you were at a meet and greet what question would you ask them or if you could ask Amy any question, what would you ask her.... I need these for the next chapter :)

Again sorry it's short, that next one will be longer, I promised. xx