Girls and Good Byes

Amy's POV

I had gotten changed into a pair of leggings, my minion jumper and a hoodie. It was a bit colder this morning. Well, it's Halloween. Rocky has already planed a dozen scary stories for the campfire tonight. They are not going to scare me. I put Romeo into some overalls and a jumper and put on his converse.

"Mommy. Can Daddy come?" Romeo asked me.

"You'll have to go ask him." I told him and Romeo walked over to Courtney and Ross' tent.

 "Pleeeease Daddy. I'll be good." I heard Romeo say and then there was some shuffling. Ross climbed out and Romeo followed.

"Let's go!" Romeo said and marched off. I looked at Ross and blushed.

"Morning." He yawned and we followed Romeo.

"Morning. How did you sleep?" I asked him."It was alright I suppose. You?" He asked me. Well, I do wish you were sleeping with me, but whatever.

"Yeah. It was alright." I said and we followed Romeo to the lake. Ross took Romeo's hand and I had my camera out ready to take photos of the two boys.

 "Daddy, you need to hold Mommy's hand." Romeo said stopping in the middle of the bridge.

 "Why?" Ross asked looking at his son.

"Because all Mommy and Daddy's hold hands." Romeo said and I stood next to Ross.

"Alright then. I'll hold Mommy's hand. But don't you run off." Ross warned Romeo and he placed his hand on mine and held it. I smiled and blushed.

"You know, you can let go when Roe's not looking." I said.

"I know." Ross smirked and winked and then let go of my hand and swung his arm over my shoulders and kissed my cheek. I blushed like crazy.

Ross' POV

Yes, I made her blush! She loves it when I do this. I mean, any girl would love me to have my arm around there shoulders. We walked across the bridge and saw a small group of teenage girls sitting by the lake. I assumed they girl scouts. One girl squealed when they saw me.

"You're Austin Moon!"

"He was Austin Moon." Another girl squealed.

"It's Brady." Another one said."Too bad we don't have own phones to take photos." One girl frown. I walked over to the group with Amy still by my side.

"If you want photos I'm happy to take them and then I'll tweet them later or something." Amy suggested. All the girls squealed and nodded and hang onto my for dear life.

"Alight. Look, I've got to go now. I have to go to the park with Romeo." I told the girls.

"Awwww!" One girl said."There he is." Another one said and Romeo hid behind Amy's legs.

"So, how are you and Courtney?" A girl asked.

"We're good." I told her.

"I ship you guys." Another girl said.

"I ship ASS. You guys are so cute together."

"I don't ship them. I cruise ship them." A girl giggled.

"Alright, alright. Well, I have to go." I said walking away and taking Amy's hand and we made it took the park.

"Look daddy. Swings." Romeo said pointing to the swings and he ran off. I smiled and looked at Amy. We sat down on the bench and watched Romeo.

 "So, how are you and Courtney?" Amy asked me.

"Fine." I said. "W-we had another fight last night." I said to her.

"I know. We all heard." Amy said with sympathy and placing her hand on my knee.

 "I-I'm really sorry. The things she said to you were quite rude." Amy said and I nodded.

"She said that she wants to move back to Australia and raise the baby there." I whispered and Am covered her mouth with her hand.

"A-are you going to move?" Amy asked.

"I might have to. She said that if I don't go with her then she won't let me see the baby." I told Amy. She gave me a sad look.

"You have to be there for her baby. You need to make it up to them. Romeo loves spending time with you, but he'll have to understand that his father left his family to raise another child. He'll respect you." Amy said and I smiled. I'm so confused. Do I stay here or do I go to Australia? I nodded."And look, if it doesn't work out..." Amy trailed off and I laughed.

 "I know. I know. I can always come back here." I said and she nodded.

 "H-how are you going to tell your family?" I asked Ross.

"They already know. Told them a week ago, hence why we are having this trip." I told Amy. "Remember yesterday when you asked me why you were always invited to these outgoings?" I said to Amy and she nodded.

"You said because your mother loves me." Amy grinned.

"That is true. But it's also because I don't know when I'll ever see you again." I said with a tear in my eye.

"Oh Ross. Please don't cry." Amy said hugging me. Amy is the only person who can make me cry.

"I'm sure I'll be able to visit you with Romeo. He'll love to see you on holidays. He'll understand." Amy said hugging me tighter. I could tell she was also deeply affected by this as well.

 "I-I'm sorry." I said Amy wiped the tear from my eye.

"It's okay. You told need to be. This was a mistake. You and me. I shouldn't stop you from seeing your fiancée." Amy said biting her inner cheek. She was probably so pissed off and didn't want to show any emotion. But, I her to be my fiancée. I love Courtney and all, but, I never stopped loving Amy.

"When do you leave?" Amy asked me.

"In three weeks." I said and Amy nodded.

"Well, I'll miss you." Amy said and I nodded.

"I'll miss you too Angel." I said and hugged her and placed my lips on her head, not wanting to say goodbye.

___________________________________________________________________
Comment your thoughts...

Who wants a third update?