Back on Tour

Amy's POV

We arrived at the airport a little later than we wanted to.

"Why did we have to take two cars?" Ryland groaned at his mom.

"Because, Amy and Ross weren't ready." Stormie said to her son and Ryland groaned. I looked at Ross and he blushed.

"Whoops." Ross said and kissed my head.

"They were ready. They were just having sex." Rydel giggled and Ross rolled his eyes. I hated talking about this subject in front of Ross' family. I walked over to Ellington who was handing out the boarding passes to everyone. I sighed as we had to board the plane. I took shaky steps towards my seat.

"Are you-"

"I'm fine." I said frustrated and sat on my seat.

"Okay." Rydel said sitting down next to me.

"Sorry. I was just, just a little scared." I said and put my bag under the seat.

"I understand. You're feeling a bit nervous. It's been a week since the  incident. None of us expect you to do anything but panic whilst on the flight." Rydel smiled and passed me a pair of head phone. I nodded and thanks and looked outside the window.  

~*~

We had made it to the venue. A meet and greet was currently taking place. I stood back leaning against  a hand rail and watched Mark take photos.

"I'm so excited for them." Stormie smiled and I nodded. She was only trying o start small talk. I looked down at the ground and waiting for the meet and greet to finish. I wasn't in the mood to be here. I just wanted sleep. A lot of sleep.  Romeo walked over and tugged on my leg.

"Is Mommy sad?" He asked me.

"Oh no baby. Mommy's just tired." I said and bent down to reach his eye level.

"Maybe we can have a nap together?" Romeo asked and I smiled.

"I'd like that." I smiled and he passed me a piece of paper which was folded in half. "What's this?" I asked him.

"It's a present for you." Romeo grinned and I smiled.

"A present for me?" I asked him and he nodded. "Inside I drew Mommy and Daddy and me all at the beach." Romeo said and I opened up the card and gasped at his scribbled drawing.

"I love it Rome." I smiled and he pointed to his drawing.

"See, the seagulls and the beach ball and the trees and the ocean, I drew all of that. Uncle Ryland tried to help but I told him that I don't need any help." Romeo said proudly and I smiled and opened up my arms and he hugged me. "You're the best Mommy ever." Romeo whispered.

I stood up and picked Romeo up.

"Hey Amy!" A fan smiled as she walked over.

"Hey. How are you?" I asked being friendly and pinched Romeo's cheek.

"I was just wondering if I could get a photo with Romeo." the fan asked.

"Of course." I smiled and Romeo smiled.

"Mommy am I famous like Daddy?" He asked me.

"Yeah buddy. You are." I smiled and the rest of the fans friends came over for a photo.

"He is so cute." a girl said ruffling his hair.

"How old are you know Romeo?" a girl asked.

"I'm almost four." He said and showed her five fingers.

"Are you going to go to school soon?" Another fan asked.

"Yep. With Dylan and Juliet." He said and a girl awed.

"Is Juliet your girlfriend?" someone asked.

"Yep, she has pretty blonde hair." Romeo smiled and Ross walked over.

"Someone's loving the attention." Ross said and I looked up at him.

"Yeah, it run's in his genes." I smiled poking Ross' shoulder and he gasped like he as offended and then poked me in the hips and waist trying to tickle me.

"Oh my god. They're so cute together." A girl whispered and pointed to us.

"Oh my goodness, I forgot! You guys are married." A girl shouted and I giggled. Ross wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Yeah, I'm married to this thing." Ross said and I gasped.

"This thing just happens to be your wife." I said to him and slapped his chest.

"I'm was only joking babe." Ross smiled and kissed y forehead. "I love you." He smiled and I smiled back.

"What was the wedding like?" someone asked.

"It was pretty good." Ross smiled.

"Pretty good? Chocolate is only pretty good. It was amazing. Ross planned the whole thing." I smiled and Ross blushed.

"Awwww!" The group of girls gushed.

"Guys. Sound check in five." Mark shouted over the noise and Ross nodded.

"Sorry guys. We have to go now." Ross said taking my hand in his and I took Romeo and carried him back stage.

_____________________________________________________________________
This is just a filler.

Please comment any story idea's you have. I need suggestions. :)

Living With RomeoOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara