Malibu and Making out

Ross' POV
I woke up the next morning and tilted my head around and looked at the clock. It read 8:39am. I turned my head back around and kissed Amy's forehead lightly. Yeah. We're sharing a bed. They acidently booked us in a queen size room. It's okay though, we get a free breakfast. I felt Amy move her head up and she looked at me.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Morning." I smiled back. Man, I really miss this in the mornings. But it would end with a kiss.

"Mommy! Daddy! I'm hungry." Romeo said walking towards around bed cuddling onto his blue blanket which had a fox attached to it.

"Oh sweetie." Amy said and picked him up.

"Mummy! It's birthday tomorrow and I'm going to be..." Romeo trailed off and I put one finger up in the air for Romeo to see. "This many!" Romeo shouted and put one finger up in the air. Amy giggled and cuddled her son.

"Yeah. You are going to be one." Amy smiled and kissed his head. "Shall we go get dressed and go out for breakfast?" Amy asked her son and Romeo nodded. His hair flew everywhere. It was so cute. It kinda reminded me of Riker's hair which he has to always brush out of his face.

~*~

"What do you want for breakfast?" Amy asked her son. I was carrying Romeo around the cafe.

"Hmmm." Romeo said thinking of what to get. "Yogurt and mango." Romeo said shyly and pointed to the yogurt stall.

"Why don't we go to the playvground while Mommy gets our food?" I asked Romeo and he giggled a smirk. I took him outside where a swing, and climbing frame and a slide were. If I put Romeo on that cimbing frame, Amy will kill me in my sleep or worse, cut my balls off.

"Swing?" Romeo asked and pointed to the swings.

"We have to be careful." I warned Romeo and he nodded as he understood me.

~*~

I was sitting in the sand with Romeo in my lap.

"There's Mommy." Romeo smiled and waved to his motehr as she exited her make up tent. Amy just had to film this commerical and then we could go. I'm taking her and Romeo out for two weeks on a cruise. I know right. Awesome. Geez, for a juce commerical Amy really has to amp up the sex appeal. Not that she needs to.

I watched her carefully licking my lips.

"Daddy. Look at my sand castle." Romeo said pointing to a pile of sand he put together. I smiled proudly at my son.

"Good job buddy." I said and put my fist out and he fist pumped me back. I've taught my son well. "Shall we go get some ice cream?" I asked Romeo and he nodded and threw some sand at me. "Roe, don't do that." I told him and he started to cry.

"My eye hurts." Romeo cried and started to pat it.

I picked Rome up and blew into his eye and then ran to the closest shop.

"Hi. My son has sand in his eye. Could you help me out?" I asked the lady working.

"Of course. Pass him to me." the lady said and I passed Romeo to the lady. "What's his name?" the lady asked.

"Romeo." I told her.

"Well, Romeo. Can you hold this for me?" the lady asked passing him a lollypop.

"Yep!" He squealed and I watched the lady washed out his eye with some water and she dabbed around Romeo's eye to get rid of the excess sand.

 "It hurts Daddy." Romeo cried.

"Well, Romeo. All the sand is gone." The lady said. "Would you like an ice cream for being a good boy?" the lady asked Romeo.

"Of course I would." he said which made me chuckle.

"What flavour?" the lady asked.

"Well, Mommy likes vanilla and Daddy likes cookie dough." Romeo said to the lady.

"Well, you can both of those flavours if you wish." the lady smiled.

"Nope. I want chocolate and rainbow. In a cup please." Romeo said proudly.

"Okay, one cup with chocolate and rainbow." the lady said and made the dessert.

"Would you like me to pay for anything?" I asked the lady behind the counter.

"No it's okay." she smiled and winked and gave me the ice cream.

"Daddy. Let's go see Mommy." Romeo said and grabbed my hand and we slowly made it outside.

~*~

"Can you at least tell me where we are going?" Amy asked me.

I had covered her eyes with a blind fold. Well, I asked her to cover her eyes. She hesitated for quite a while, but it's okay now.

"Soon honey." I smiled and placed my hand on her thigh. I parked the car and opened the passenger side door.

"Ross Shor. If you're taking me to some-" Amy began a little frustated. I pulled off her blind fold and smiled.

"Well?" I asked.

"You're taking us on a cruise?!" Amy excalimed and jumped up in the air and hugged me. "I've akways wanted to go on a cruise." Amy smiled kissing my cheek.

"Well, I was told they are very romantic." I told her taking out our bags from the book as she got Romeo out of the car.

 "There's a kids area for Romeo, and a water slide, and a ballroom, and heaps of resturants and a spa." I told Amy as I opened up our room.

"Ross! This is amazing." Amy said hugging me. I took a step back and we fell to the ground. Amy was lying on top of me. I smirked and leaded forwards and kissed her. Thankfully she kissed me back. This is how life should be. Us, making out watching movies, looking after Romeo. I ran my hand up her back, pulling her closer to me before heaing a familar voice.

"Well. Well. Well. If it isn't our favourite high school sweetheart."

__________________________________________________________________________________

Guys, this might be my last update before Easter. Romeo's birthday is coming up and hopefully a lot of drama as well.