Bacon and Eggs

Ross' POV

I tangled my hands around Amy's waist and kissed her head softly trying not to wake her up. I slid out of bed and went into the bathroom to get changed. Jeans and a tee. Classic. I washed my face and styled my hair. I got a piece of paper and wrote a small not on it.

-I'm at my managers. I'll be home by 11. xx.

I placed it on my pillow so when Amy wakes up she'll be able to see it. I grabbed my shoes and tip toed down stairs and grabbed my wallet and phone and left. I decided to walk to the café. It was only down the road. I entered the café got a booth near the back and sent Courtney a text.

"You're a naughty boy sneaking around behind your wives back." Someone whispered in my ear.

"I'm not sneaking around." I chuckled as she sat in front of me. "How have you been?" I asked and Courtney smiled.

"Really good. I've gotten a couple more agencies and model gigs but that's about it." She smiled. "How about you?"

"Pretty good. Just tour. Keeping myself busy." I told her sipping on my coffee.

"Keeping yourself busy so your wife doesn't know that that you're cheating on her?" Courtney giggled.

"I'm not cheating on her. This is just a friendly meet up." I told Courtney hopping she wasn't taking this the wrong way.

"I'm kidding. Geez." Courtney smiled and sipped on her juice.

"What can I get you guys today?" I waitress said walking over.

"I'll get a bacon and eggs." Courtney smiled at the waitress.

"Make that two." I smiled and the waitress collected our menus and left us alone.

"How's your family?" Courtney asked me.

"Oh pretty good. Riker and Savannah are getting pretty serious. Her birthday is coming up so we're going to throw a small party for her. You should totally come. She'd love it if you came." I smiled and Courtney shrugged.

"I'll try and make it." Courtney smiled and we continued our deep conversation.

"So, when's your next runway gig?" I asked her.

"Oh, next week." Courtney smiled.

"Cool." I said taking another sip of my hot coffee.

"I have a spare ticket. If you wanna come. My mum is also coming." Courtney said.

"I haven't spoken to your mom in ages." I chuckled.

"Yeah. She was pretty upset that we broke up."

"Hey, that was in the past. Now we're just friends." I said. I've got be really careful with what I say. Courtney smiled and our food came. The bacon and eggs was placed in front of us. I sprinkled some pepper and salt on it and poured some tabasco sauce on top. I like my meals how I like my women. Hot. I began cutting into the eggs when Courtney kicked my foot under the table gestured her head towards the person walking into the café. I slid down on my chair and looked away from my food.

"Hey Courtney." Savannah said walking over to us. She was being accompanied by Riker. There was no spoken communication between Riker and Courtney. "Hey Ross." Savannah said and then took a step back. Savannah gasped and was whacked on the head by my brother.

"Guys please don't say anything to Amy. This was only a catch up. Nothing else. I probably won't be seeing Courtney ever again after this. I was just making sure there weren't any harsh feelings." I pleaded.

"No harsh feelings? You just said that you were going to come to my modelling gig." Courtney pouted. Oh geez she looks so cute. No focus Ross. Get yourself out of this sticky mess.

"I can not believe you." Riker said rolling his eyes and walking off to order some food.

"Thanks a lot Savannah." I rolled my eyes.

"What did I do?" She asked me.

"You said that I should catch up with Courtney, and no look what you've done."

"I just said that I was going to meet up with her. Courtney and I are friends. You're being ridiculous Ross." Savannah said.

I groan and pushed my food away from me and stormed out of the café. I began walking home. I need to speak to Amy before Savannah or Riker do. It began to pour down with rain. I mentally groaned and began to run. I got to the front door and it was opened, thank god.

"Thanks for breakfast Riker. But I really need to go. I'm going to be late." Amy said waving to Riker and running out the door with an umbrella in her hand.

"Amy! Can I please speak to you?" I asked still standing in the rain as Amy got to her car.

"Can we speak later I have to attend a wedding." Amy said getting into her car and drove off.

_______________________________________________________

this is fun...

comment:-

Mocha: If you think Riker and Savannah should tell Amy.

Milk Shake: If you think Ross should tell Amy about his meet up with Courtney and is mad about it.

Slurpee: If you think Ross tells Amy and she will be okay about it.

Spider: If you think Amy finds out via social media.

Green Tea: If Amy should not find out at all.