Boredom

Amy's POV 

We have a couple of hours before sound check. Rydel and I were just laying around on the bus chatting. She was like the sister I never had. Whenever we were together, we couldn't stop talking.

"Hey Rydel. I'm going to take Dylan to the park? Wanna come?" Ellington asked his wife and Rydel sat up and nodded.

"Sorry Amy. He's my husband." Rydel smiled and walked towards Ellington and they shared a kiss.

"Can I come as well?" Romeo asked. "I wanna go on the swings." Romeo smiled at his uncle.

"Of course champ." Ellington said and they walked off the bus. I looked up and tilted by head towards the tv. I found the remote and tried to change the channels.

"Hey, I thought I'd find you in here." Ross grinned as he entered the backroom and shut the door. I acknowledged his presence without saying anything. "Watcha watching?" Ross said jumping and then landing on the couch next to me.

"Nothing much. Nothing exciting is on." I said and handed Ross the remote and he put it on a sports channel.

"What do you mean 'nothing exciting is on'. This is brilliant." Ross said and gestured to the football game.

"I hate this." I said looking down back at my phone.

"Oh come on. It's one of the best sports ever." Ross said and I playfully rolled my eyes. "Look at the awesome defence." Ross said.

"Mmhmm." I shrugged not looking at the tv.

"Baaabbee." Ross groaned.

"Whhaatt?" I groaned placing my feet in his lap.

"Let's do something together, to pass the time." Ross suggested and I looked up from my phone.

"I'm not going to place Call of Duty with you." I told me and Ross laughed. "And you playing your guitar and me sitting around doing nothing isn't fun either." I told him and Ross nodded.

"Well, we are alone in the bus. I'm sure there could be something which we could do together. Oh I don't know." Ross said looking around the room. "Naked twister, strip poker." Ross suggested.

"You wanna have sex. Is that what you're trying to ask?" I asked Ross.

"Hey, you said it. Not me. But sure, if you want me to. I'm more than happy to-"

"Just shut up." I giggled taking off my top as Ross spoke and I swung my leg over Ross' lap and looked him in the eyes.

"On the couch or on the ground?" I asked him.

"Well, I can't exactly move." Ross blushed pointing down to his lap and I laughed. "We need to be quiet. Anyone could hear us." Ross smirked.

"But you just said no one was on the bus." I said helping Ross lift up his shirt and I got off his lap and unzipped my jeans and pulled them down. "We're adults. We should be able to have sex whenever we want, wherever we want." I said kicking off my jeans and walking back over to Ross and unbuckling his jeans and Ross did a small thrust upwards and pulled the condom wrapper out of his back pocket.

"You came prepared? I'm glad you thought ahead." I giggled and Ross smiled.

"Sure did." He said and I unclipped my bra and dropped my panties and Ross pulled off his underwear and slid the condom on. "I love you so much." Ross whispered and I slid onto his lap, letting my small amount of wetness glide along his lap and then I placed myself firmly on him.

"Oh that feels good." Ross moaned and I nodded sliding up and down a little. We continued for a while, making sex jokes and just laughing. In the back of my mind, I was worried that someone was going to walk in on us.

"R-ross." I muttered and he looked at me. "I heard footsteps." I whispered and he nodded.

"I heard them too." Ross gulped. We stopped for a brief moment and there was silence.

"Just continue. I'm sure it's nothing." Ross said reassuring and I nodded and just on cue the door swung open.

"Oh My God!"

"Mom. Get out!" Ross shouted and grabbed a blanket to cover us. I jumped off Ross and passed him his jeans and top. We tried to get changed as quickly as we could without yelling at each other.

"Oh my god. Your mom is going to hate me now." I said sliding my jeans on.

"It's fine. I hope. She needs to understand that we were both horny and we haven't done it in ages." Ross said and then opened the door and we walked out.

"H-Hey Mom." Ross said awkwardly as Stormie sipped on some coffee. I couldn't even look at her. "W-we are both so sorry." Ross said.

"That's not helping Ross." I whispered and Stormie looked at us.

"I was going to tell you that catering is ready, and I walk in on you two getting it on." Stormie said.

"No one says that anymore." Ross muttered.

"You're not seventeen anymore. It's not cute anymore. Imagine if Romeo walked in on you? Hmm? You should be ashamed of yourselves." Stormie said and I nodded, so did Ross.

"Now, I feel like I should punish you." Stormie said. But she literally just said that we're not seventeen anymore.

"Aren't I being punished enough? I mean, we haven't had sex in ages and you walk in on us."

"We are so sorry Mrs Lynch." I said and she walked out the door.

"Oh Amy, you should probably put a bra on before you leave. The top is see through." Stormie said and Ross looked down at me smirking.

"You could've told me I wasn't wearing my bra." I said covering my chest with my arms.

~*~

Flashback

~*~

"Mommy! We have run out of strawberries." Romeo said as he whipped his mouth with the back of his hand. Romeo and Dylan were eating strawberries by the pool and I was overlooking them. I smiled and took a photo of the two of them and posted it on Instagram.

"Whoa. Amy, who said you could post a photo of Romeo without my permission?" Ross asked me as he stormed outside the house.

"I-I'm sorry. I post photos of Romeo all the time." I told him.

"Babe. It's okay." Courtney said rubbing Ross' biceps. "It was only one photo." Courtney smiled at her boyfriend. I sighed and looked away. Can they not act all lovey dovey in front of me? It makes me sick.

"Wucky Daddy." Romeo pouted and stuck out his tongue at his father.

"Romeo. That's not very nice to say." I said to my son and he shrugged and then put his head down.

"I'm sorry Mommy. I won't ever do it again." Romeo frown. Oh that's a lie.

"Can you guys watch these two? I need to go buy some more strawberries from the supermarket. Do you guys need anything?" I asked standing up and getting ready to walkoff.

"No." Ross said.

"Oh yes I do. Can you get us some condoms? You know which size Ross is so it shouldn't be too hard to find his size." Courtney said behind me.

~*~

End Flashback

~*~

___________________________________________________________________
Can you guys please comment your thoughts?

love ya xx !!!!