Neko Love

Autorstwa ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 8

5.3K 191 89
Autorstwa ImagineSuite

    Thank You  for stopping by and read! :)

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 8-10 please feel free to check it out :):

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

When [Name] got out of college and went to her apartment, she found something that was so shocking.

There were people moving her stuff inside a truck! "WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MY THINGS?!" [Name] demanded. But they didn't answer [Name]'s question. They pushed [Name] away.

"NO!!! I WANT YOU TO STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND ANSWER ME!" [Name] demanding tone. But they didn't want to answer her. Then a very beautiful black slick car came into view. Sebastian came out of the car. [Name] was baffled.

" Good afternoon beautiful." Sebastian said to [Name].

" Sebastian ! What is the meaning of this?!" [Name] asked angrily.

"Ah I see, straight into the point." " I like it!" Sebastian told [Name]. " I need you to move in with me into a penthouse suite." " Since there are many enemies who like to attack me." Sebastian lied smoothly to [Name].

This is for her own safety. Sebastian thought to herself.

" Oh, but then why would they want to target me?!" [Name] asked, demanding a answer fast.

" How am I suppose to know?" Sebastian lied again.

 Man, how many lies I am going to feed [Name] today? I mean I'm lying to her because I don't want her to go near to that Hayward bastard, but she moving in with me is just a bonus. Sebastian thought to himself.

" I can't believe this!" [Name] said. " My life is going to be ruined!" " I just want a normal life, not people trying to target me, without a reason!"

Sebastian was pained at [Name]'s sad state, and quickly embrace her.

" Shh. Everything will be alright." Sebastian murmured to her hair in a soothing voice. Somehow [Name] fell asleep.

Well that makes it easier. Sebastian thought to himself. Then he carried [Name] bridal style and jump into the car, and drove away.

Meanwhile in Hayward's industry :

" Curse that demon!" Luke said and slammed his hand on the work desk.

" Please calm down sir." Takuma said. " How am I suppose to calm down when, that bastard took someone that is precious to me away?!!!!!" Luke snared.

" Someone precious to you?" Takuma asked in confusion. " But don't you have a fiancée at home?"

Luke blushed in embarrassment, his assistant didn't need to know about his tiny crush.

" Don't tell anyone this!" Luke said to Takuma.

" But sir, your parents had request you to spent time with them and your soon to be wife." Takuma told Luke about the news. Luke was shocked. Everything is happening so fast.

" Can't I not show up?" Luke asked Takuma.

" No, its obligated." Takuma answered calmly.

" Fine!" Luke grunts in annoyance.

----------------------------------------------------- to be continued ------------------------------------------- 

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

140K 8.7K 42
When quiet Mandy decides to adopt a stray black cat that more or less follows her home, she didn't realize how much it would change her life. From fi...
25.7K 2.1K 22
If you were given a chance to love again, would you? -Book 2- It was your first time working as a personal assistant for a CEO. There was something o...
279K 5.7K 95
| HIGHEST RANK~ #910 IN FANFICTION | ♡ Completed| You one day find a poor kitty shivering himself to death in a box on the street in the heavy snowy...
462 104 35
She's fierce brutal and ruthless girl with anger issues.She has power to control one's mind.She has the ability to lead the army hand in hand. One d...