Save me (August Alsina)

Av BJayLove

Olivia Miller hides a lot behind her pretty face. She is still learning how to cope with life after the death... Mer

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
"There's no sex in it"
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Closing Statement
Book 2?!?!!!
Please read
100

Chapter 44

10.6K 462 147
Av BJayLove

3 days in a row? Bitch who do you love? *YG Voice*

Olivia POV

I woke up to the sound of monitors

"Hey girl"

I looked over to Kelsey who was smiling softly at me.

"Hi" I whispered.

She stared at me and came a little closer, touching my arm.

"How long have I been sleep"

"2 days" she laughed a little. "You'd wake up, but go right back to sleep. The doctors said its the heavy medication they've been giving you." I nodded as a tall black male walked in.

"Ms. Miller, you're awake" he smiled and shook my hand.

"Hello"

"Hi, I'm Dr. Nelson. Are you aware of why you're here?" He pulled a pen from his pocket and examined his clip board.

"I think so" I said, quietly.

"You suffer from anxiety. Many people think it's a small thing, but it can cause serious health problems" I nodded, slowly blinking to stay awake. I could feel the medicine trying to make me fall back asleep.

"Anxiety can be a mental and physical illness. Right now, you're suffering mentally. When you're stressed or overwhelmed, your brain is sending messages to shut everything down, including the pumping of your blood, which is why you were feeling weak and out of breath"

I looked over at Kelsey who was shaking her head.

"I can prescribe you medication, but I highly suggest you look into some therapy to help you cope with stressful situations, otherwise this will keep happening."

I nodded.

"You can stay for a few more days if you like, but if not, you're free to go" he nodded and stepped out of the room.

"Thanks Kelsey" I whispered. "I'm sorry"

"Don't apologize Olivia, im your bestfriend. Your problems are mine and vise versa. But if you were that stressed out, you could've came to me sooner"

"I-I didn't want to put any stress on you. I had this under control. Me and august-"

I stopped and took a deep breath.

"Where is he?"

Her face fell and she looked down to the floor.

"I've been blowing up his damn phone since you checked in. It's been going straight to voicemail. I'm sorry O."

She reached to hug me and I fought back the tears.

He better have a good explanation for this.

August POV

"You good?" Chris huffed, speeding back to the hotel.

"Y-yeah. I just hope all this shit is finally over." I leaned back

"Anything else you tryna do? Cause I'm good, we could head back earlier" chris said, parking the car. We got out discretely and headed up to our rooms.

"We just need to go to Apple to get new phones."

While me and Chris were at the mall, somebody pick pocketed us and took our phones and wallets. I still had my credit card and shit, but Chris lost a ton of cash.we been so focused on dealing with India, we pushed getting new phones to the side.

Chris laughed.

"Aight, take care of that tonight. Ima book a flight for Tommorow morning. I miss my baby"

I made a disgusted face and went into my room. I took a quick shower and headed out to the Apple Store.

On the way there, I got this weird feeling in my stomach, like something was wrong.

After paying damn near 300$ to get me and Chris a new phone, the worker turned them on and my phone blew up with notifications.

I had 55 missed calls from Kelsey and 33 text messages.

I didn't even have to check, I knew this meant something happened to Olivia.

I dialed Kelsey's number and she answered almost immediately.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"Kelsey, wa-"

"I been calling your ass since Saturday!"

"I'll explain what happened when I get back. Is my baybeh okay?"

"Which one? Olivia of Nia?" She asked.

"What?"

"Look, Olivia is fine. She just got discharged."

"Discharged? What the fuck happened?"

"She had an anxiety attack because of your dumb no good ass"

I ran to the car and sped back to the hotel, still on the phone with Kelsey.

"Let me talk to her"

Kelsey sighed and I heard shuffling before her soft voice filled my ears.

"Hello?"

"Olivia! Baybeh are you okay? What happened? I'm on my way there right now"

"I'm fine August. I'm gonna take a nap, we can talk when you get back"

And before I could respond I heard a click. I slammed the wheel out of frustration.

I just wish somebody would tell me what the fuck is going on.

I knocked on chris' door repeatedly until he answered.

"Damn nigga what the f-"

"Aye bro pack yo shit we gotta head back now" I tossed him his phone and he looked confused.

"Why?"

"Mill was in the hospital. Your girl been blowing up our phones man"

He checked his phone and his mouth formed the shape of an "O"

"Damn man, aight"

I packed all my shit and booked us the flight in an hour.

We would be home in about 4 or 5 hours.

Olivia POV

"You wanna stay with me for a while? Just to get away from all of that mess?"

"I don't wanna be all up in you and Chris' space" I took a sip of my tea.

"Girl that nigga in trouble when he get back, don't worry bout it"

We both laughed and continued watching the movie. I'd been back from the hospital for a while now, it was about 9 o'clock. Layla was here with us because I haven't see or heard from Nia since she left Saturday.

I heard the door open and Chris came in.

"Hey baby" he said, smiling at Kelsey. He looked over at me and gave me this weird look. He stepped to the side and august was behind him.

It's only been 2 days but seeing him made me realize how much I missed him.

His ugly ass.

I turned my attention back to the tv and saw him walking towards me from my peripheral view.

"Chris come on" Kelsey said, giving him a look.

"Aw hell, I'm in trouble too?" He sucked his teeth and followed her upstairs to her bedroom.

"I figured you'd be here" he said lowly.

"Yeah"

He put his arm around me and leaned in to kiss me but I dodged it. I saw the hurt look on his face and tried not to let it affect me.

"Mill, talk to me baby. What happened"

"I was folding your clothes and talking to Kelsey. And she found something under the bed"

I paused and he rubbed my leg, causing me to tense up.

"What did you find?"

"Underwear"

"Okay? I'm confused.."

"Purple underwear that aren't mine, August"

He froze and his face held this expression that I couldn't describe.

"Whose are they?"

"Baby, I did-"

"Why can't you just answer the question?"

I was trying my hardest to stay calm.

"Baby, I..." He sighed and rested his head in his hands.

"Did you sleep with her?"

I looked straight ahead at the television, not making contact.

I heard him sniffing, which gave me my answer.

"You....you did didn't you?" Tears streamed down my face and I felt like I'd been hit by a bus.

"Baby, I promise it was a mistake."

"When"

"What?"

"When did you sleep with her Anthony?"

He stood up and began pacing.

"The day you stopped by showing me your hair"

I bit my bottom lip to keep from yelling.

"That's what you got caught up doing? Oh my god"

*flash back*

Omniscient POV

August was feeding Layla, but all he could think about was how good Olivia looked when she stopped by to see him.

He really did miss spending time with her, and he couldn't wait to get to her place to show her.

Layla was slowly falling asleep, when August felt arms wrapped around him.

"Nia what the hell?"

"Shhhh"

He stood up quickly, backing away from her.

"Don't you miss me august?"

She walked over to him and rubbed up and down his chest.

August wanted to push her off, but a feeling of nostalgia grew on him.

He then began to think about how things use to be with her. How happy they use to be, and how much of a family the three of them would be if she wouldn't have fucked up.

Before he knew it, her lips were on his, and their clothes were on the floor.

"Nia this is wrong" he mumbled as she pushed him on the couch.

"But it feels so right" she moaned as she positioned herself on top of him.

*End of Flashback*

Olivia POV

"That's why you wouldn't have sex with me that night? Because you had already fucked her the night before. And you felt guilty!" I stood up and backed away from him.

"You make me sick"

He walked towards me and I pushed him away. "Anthony stay the fuck away from me! I hate you!" I yelled and he grabbed my arms, shaking me.

"You don't mean that! Take that shit back. Baybeh it was a mistake" I struggled to get free. "It's cause you wasn't there...I didn't kn-"

I cut his words off with a slap to his face.

"How dare you! I was always fucking there August! So what I had to study! I have goals too! And other priorities!" He walked towards me and I pushed him again.

"Rose if you push me one more fucking time I swear to God I'll..."

"You'll what? Hit me?"

"You should know about that huh?"

His words cut the fuck out of me.

"Fuck you, August. I hate you. Get the fuck out." I spat.

"This ain't your house!" He stood over me and Kelsey and Chris rushed in the room.

"If you missed her ass you can go back to her. I don't want you."

"Maybe I'll do that. At least then I'll get some fucking attention." he said, rushing out and slamming the door.

I looked at Chris and Kelsey, who stared in disbelief. "I'm sorry" I cried.

"I'll go check on Layla." Kelsey said, leaving the room.

Chris came and sat next to me.

"You good, sis?"

"What do you think? I loved that man"

"And you still do. You're just hurting right now."

"I don't know if I can get over this." I rubbed my temples.

"Don't worry bout that right now. You need to relax and stop stressing yourself. August is a nigga, we do dumb shit. Yall just need some space" he hugged me and we said goodnight.

I forced myself to eat a little bit of yogurt, to get something in my system.

I went into the guest room and said my prayers before getting in bed.

Alone.

**************

Please don't hate me lmaoooo

What do yall think?

I'm choosing to keep what August and Chris did to India unknown right now, it will make more sense in a couple chapters.

This book is slowly coming to an end, smh.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

309K 14.5K 50
Amari, 17 year old girl who takes care of herself and lives by herself. After her Parents death she doesn't trust anybody, anyone and a grew up to be...
472K 18.5K 31
Fawn Gonzalez and August Alsina meets on bad terms. See what happens when he takes her under his wing and brings her in a life style she's never witn...
293K 7K 42
Emily and August have been dating since their freshman year, now that they're seniors in high school August is trying harder and harder to make it in...
443K 8.7K 76
August Alsina a young man who is currently 21. He hasn't had the perfect life, because he's Been through so much. From him being homeless, to his b...