Married to the Bidder

بواسطة dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... المزيد

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Chapter 24: Dress To Impress

274K 8.8K 1.2K
بواسطة dearhearty

"Now you look like a million bucks" Catalina said as she stepped back so I can look at myself on the  mirror. I called her again and made her come over before she goes to work. I need some second opinions about my looks tonight though. "Amiga, if Rafael didn't see your beauty tonight...tsk, I am gonna kick his hairy ass"

I slowly turn around and...my, I look different! I don't see Isabelle anymore, the woman I am staring at now looks so rich and gentle. "Damn, you did awesome, bitch." I muttered, still staring at the  mirror. "My eyes looks so bold and my lips are so sexy"

"You are talking about Catalina here, my dear. With my years of experience as an entertainer, changing my looks is part of my job." She told me, as she sits on my bed. "You look older though. You don't look 21"

"Yeah right. I look 26 with my looks. But really...thanks a lot, Catalina! I owe you a lot." I playfully winked at her as I hop to the walk in closet to get my outfit. My dress is a snake skin look that ends above my knees with a halter neckline. I came out already wearing the dress and cleared my throat to get Catalina's attention.

"Wow" her eyes widened seeing me "You look amazingly hot, Belle. I must say, you are really gonna be the most beautiful girl at that party. C'mon, you won't look at you?! Your legs are so long and sexy that can make any men go crazy!"

"Yeah, right. Wait until you see the others, Catalina. You will also say the same to them" I muttered, letting out a deep breath.

"No, Belle. I am really sure, your husband will notice your beauty tonight. You really do look stunning in that snake dress and that black stiletto shoes." She smiled, "Gain some confidence, Bitch. The secret to look beautiful is to feel that you are beautiful."

Feel beautiful? Gain some confidence.

"My husband is different, Catalina. All he cares are what the people will think." I muttered "He will go to the safe part that have others talk about us"

Catalina went silence for a second before she took a deep breathe and spoke once again "You know...last night at the club. I finally understand why you fallen in love with your husband"

"What?"

"Your husband really cares for you, Belle. I can see it in his eyes. The anger in them when Michael tried to take you away. He really had those killer eyes and I was shaking in fear, thinking that there is a possible crime scene is gonna happen in the club. Rafael is ready to fight for you"

I shook my head, refusing to believe it. "No, Catalina. Yes I love him but...he doesn't love me back. You know why? Because he is blinded with hatred and revenge. He had no place in his heart for love or even a slightest of care! He is made up of stone that I can't break~"

"~Then think!" She cut me off. "Don't give up so easily. My God, Belle. This is not that girl I picked up on the street that night. I picked up a girl who didn't give up in finding hope and shelter. Now you are just gonna give up for love? Fuck that!" She exclaimed "You are not a quitter, Belle. You're a survivor who had gone through so many hardships in life. Then suddenly you got defeated by love?! That's humiliating, Belle. Really..."

I don't know what to say anymore. No words came out from my mouth as my mind keeps on circling.  Her words hit me so hard that it goes in my mind over and over. I just had an advice from Catalina...the love-hater, just told me to fight for love. How cool was that???

But when all those words got to me, a smile appeared from my lips "Thanks, Catalina. I learned something from you"

Then she smiled as well "Good thing I helped.. that is is the last time I am gonna advice you about that stinking love, alright?"

I chuckled "Alright."

"Good, now get your ass off this fucking room and go to your hot Ass husband right now!" She yelled at me making me burst out of laughing.   Man, this is amazing.

▣•▣•▣•▣•▣•

"We're here, Mrs. Knight"

Woah, Steve's mansion is so huge like it would size like the white house. My God, I almost peed my pants just looking at it.

The car door opened and I get out with a man in his uniform helped me by offering his hand as I leave. You have to climb the stairs before you could reach the mansion but walking upstairs half way, I locked eyes with the most handsome guy on earth. He was there, standing with his one hand his pocket, while the other is offered for me. His boyish grin can make my knees to weaken as those mesmerizing eyes were only staring at mine.

Slowly, I took his hands and we just stare at each other, like memorizing each of our features. I can feel it. There is something weird and different in his eyes.

"H-hi..." I broke the  silence between us.

"Hey..." he breathe out and I can smell his sweet minty breath "Shall we go inside? There are lots of people inside who wants to sew you"

I smiled and nod my head. He put his hand on my lower back and we walked in the  mansion together. Wow, my mouth dropped seeing how amazing it was inside. Jeez, outside is already magnificent but the inner part is breath taking.

My eyes wonder around and no words came out from me for minutes, all I did was look around and see how beautiful and dazzling the people  in this place.

"Close your mouth, baby" Rafael whispered to my ear as we pass through the crowd of people. Most of them greets us but I don't know a single one of them.

"Where are we going?" I asked but he just walk whole holding my hand. Shit, as long as he hold my hand I don't mind if he don't tall to me. Rafael stopped in front of a huge two wooden door and he secretly opened it and we entered then I finally heard some  laughter.

The whole gang is gathered around the room even the birthday boy is here and not outside to entertain his guests.

"Oh so your wife finally came" Scott smirked, seeing us. He is on the couch with Don and Steve standing near the chimney, with a glass of wine in his hand.

"He was waiting outside for an hour now, Isabelle. You should give your man a kiss as thanks" Don teased with a wicked grin.

Rafael just rolled his eyed and went sit down to grab a glass of wine as well. I walk towards the birthday boy and give him a friendly hug "Happy Birthday, Steve. Sorry I was late"

Steve kissed me on the cheek before pulling away  "Nah, your husband is the one who is just waiting outside too early." He whispered making me chuckle "You look beautiful, by the way"

I blushed slightly. Great,  Steve noticed it while the guy I am trying to impress didn't "Thanks, my friend Catalina helped me out."

"She did a great job" Don butted in and I thanked him as well.

"You still look ugly to me, Belle. So don't boost your ego" Scott teased as well as I sat down next to him.

"You're so mean" I pouted, crossing my legs "Hey Steve, why are you here hiding than go outside. Your the star of the night"

Steve chuckled and finished his glass "There are lot of people outside. I am not good with crowds"

I looked at Scott with the questioning eyes and he answered "I am not good with crowds too" he joked, making the others laugh.

Yeah,  right. "How I wish to have some girl company here" I muttered on my own but I make sure the others hear it too.

FEW minutes later, the boys decided to show up to the party. I can see the excitement in everyone when Steve came out together with his legendary friends, you know...the three plus me.

We all got separated at this part but I am still with Rafael. Of course, still in our act as cute husband and wife. I met many people with their big company and my jaw dropped when Rafael introduced me to the Wilson family and found out that they own the huge mall in this town. I can't believe I am actually meeting these people! They are all billionaires.

"Mr. Knight, we meet again" a man in his late twenties came to us and shook hands with Rafael.

"Mr. Esme, I'm surprised to see you here." Rafael faked a happy smile then put his hand back to my waist "Oh I want you to meet my wife, Isabelle Knight...Belle, meet John Esme. He is my new client that I just had a meeting with this morning"

Oh..."Hi, Mr...um... John, I am so glad to meet you" I stuttered a bit there. I don't know what I should  call him. If I just call him by his name, it sounds rude but when calling him Mr. Esme it's too formal.

"The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Belle. My wife is also here...hm...oh there she is, Gabby!" He  called behind us and a beautiful tall woman came and my eyes widen seeing her.

"Belle?" She also looked shock but still maintain her poise "I'm very surprised to see you here"

Rafael and John looked at us in confusion which is I know the reason why "You know each other?" They both asked in unison.

I was about to answer but Gabby spoke already "Honey, this is the woman I was telling you I met at the store this morning" she said to her husband.

"You went to the store?" Rafael questioned me and I just nod before whispering that I will explain it all later when we are alone.

"Oh...I'm glad I met her already" John smiled at me which I smiled back weakly.

"Mr. Knight, would you mind if I steal your wife for a second?" Gabby asked nicely...again.

Rafael looked at me before he nods his head "Yeah, of course. I'll see you later, babe" he places a kiss on my cheek before Gabby dragged me away from them.

"Wow, Belle, I didn't expect that you are Rafael Knight's wife." She chuckled "I told you we will meet again and I am so happy to see you"

"Why?" I asked, awkwardly.

She just shrugged her slender shoulders "I don't know...I just feel so comfortable around you. Especially at the shop earlier...you just...remind me of something I don't know"

Huh, what does that mean? "Remind you of something? What your sister maybe?"

"Yeah...although I don't know my sister" she suddenly laughed. Jeez, this woman is full of energy. Well, she sure is tell and slender. She really looks like a model if you ask me. She had amazing ocean blue eyes that sparkles everytime the light passed us.

Mine too.

"So, are you a friend of Steve?" I asked, changing the subject as we stood near a post.

She nods "John and Steve know each other but in don't know if they are friends. But I am thankful to him they he invites us in his party. You?"

"My husband's friend" I answered simply.

"Oh right. Everybody knows that." She murmured then she looked at me "You look beautiful. Your looks are different from when I saw you this morning. Earlier, you look younger than twenty now you have looked mature."

I chuckled at her "Thanks, Gab. You look beautiful too"

"Why thank you." She playfully bowed her head making me laugh.

"So, how long have you been married to Mr. John? Have any kids?" I asked, tugging some fallen hair on my face   at the back of my ear.

"3 years, but zero children. I still don't know if I am ready to be a mother. We still have no time because my husband just inherit his business from his parents" she answered "How about you?"

"Oh, Rafael and I are just married for 5 months. We are still not that long like you two" I said, honestly. "And no plans for kids too"

No plans for kids...of course none, we have never tried to talk about having kids and having a family. We will even file for divorce as soon as he inherit the company if his Father.

"Well you two soon will have kids. Being married is such a wonderful feeling, Belle. And having kids will sure make the marriage stronger." Gab stated, smiling "To be honest, if you ask me. I already wanted to have kids. But it's John who doesn't want to."

"That's too bad..." I muttered "M-me too. I still don't want to have kids." Okay, start making up some lies about life, Belle. Just go with the  flow of the conversation "I think I am not ready yet"

"That's fine because you two just got married. Wait for another year and you will surely be longing to have a baby, my friend" she said.

"Um...maybe. I don't know" I said, not really okay with the topic of having a children.

"So, what's your business here?" I manage I ask, trying to talk about what our husbands probably talking right now.

"Um the Esmeralda" she answered making me think for a little.

"Esmeralda? The...?"

"Yes, we own the cafe we just talked to this morning while I own the shop where you bought your purse" she told me making my jaw to drop.

"That's why you easily gave me this purse because you owned that place!" I gasped, didn't mean to raise my voice but I am really shock to know that. "Why didn't you tell me?!"

"It doesn't matter. I had a lot of friends who only befriend me because I am rich. So when I saw you shopping and going to buy my purse...I know it's weird but I quickly get comfortable with you"

I feel you, sis.

The two of us chat for a long time and I totally forget about my husband. Where is he anyway?

"Hey, Belle did you~" a hand touched Gab's shoulder from behind "Oh, sorry! I thought you were Belle. Wow, you two really looked alike. Although you look older."

"What do you want, Scott?" I asked, ignoring his insults. I am not gonna let him tease Gabby too.

"Excuse us for a second, lady" Scott pushed me put and away Gab, leaving him there. That was rude!

"What's wrong?" I asked again, pushing his hands away from his hold on my arms.

"The Knight family are here" he said in a whisper but his tone is like he is warning me or something.

I don't know but I quickly became nervous all of a sudden. I already met them but there is this strange feeling that makes me want to hide every time I know that they are here. Especially , Christoffer whose blood boils when he hears my name.

"Where's Rafael?" I asked, as I start following him through the crowd.

"He still haven't told him" he replied "You are the first one I saw"

God, where is Rafael. This is surely gonna surprise him him to the point that he will become angry the whole party.

"Isabelle?" Someone called me making me stop from walking. I faced the  one who called me and I didn't expect him. "Roberto?"

There he is, smiling wickedly at me "Isabelle, wow, you look beautiful" his eyes travels at me from head to toe. Okay, good thing this evil man noticed my beauty.

"T-thanks...but please just call me Belle." I smiled shaking then I look around me to see if Scott is still behind but I guess he already searched for Rafael. "Um... are you here with someone?"

"Yeah, I'm with Dad, Nikki, Josh is also here and my girlfriend. Though, I don't know where that woman went to." He stated, taking a sip of his glass of wine. "Oh, where is my dear baby brother? Scott is here with you just a few minutes ago. Why are you with Scott anywhere? You two together?"

My eyes  widen at his question, is he trying to squeeze me or something? But I am not gonna fall for it "What? Scott is Rafael's best friend. Don't tell me it's bad to hang out with him? Besides, he is like a best friend to me too"

Then his face has gotten serious after I said that "Well, babe...no need to panic about it. I was just asking."

"Then you should be careful with your questions, Roberto." I spat at him but maintaining my smile then I grab a glass of wine on the waiter passing by "Cheers?"

Then a smirk appeared from him, God he is so hot..I can't believe I am thinking like this with my husband's brother. "Cheers, Belle" he tossed his glass with mine then right one time, my husband is finally here.

"Roberto, is something the matter here?" He asked, in a serious and cold look, wrapping his arm around my waist as he pulled me against him.

"Don't be so possessive, brother. I am just having a nice chat with your beautiful wife." Roberto replied, holding that calm aura. But I can feel their angry roars to each other. If looks can just kill them then this place is already covered with blood.

"Nothing's bad if you are just protecting what's yours. Because in don't want to loose something precious again in my life" Rafael shots back at him.

Me? Something precious? To Rafael? Oh my God, I should have recorded that.  But, now is not the right time for that. "Rafael..." I called for him softly "Calm down, we were just talking."

"Yeah calm down, brother. Use your animal senses and smell how great this party and realize that there is no need for you to get so angry" There is humor in Roberto's tone but his voice is really trying to hit Rafael.

But my husband is now flaming in anger "How can I fucking calm down if I know that you are, you insect!" He is really about to charge to him but I stood in front of his way to stop him.

"Rafael, please...calm down. This is just a test, okay?" I whispered at him, while both of my hands are placed on his chest "He is trying to test your patience"

I did not expect this but Rafael immediately listened to my request, his breathe slower as he look down at me.

"Roberto, I think I already~" then a woman came in...Marissa, that's her name. She looked shock to see me and Rafael, as they lock eyes together.

"Rafael?"

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

40.6M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...