I Ain't Going Nowhere (Austin...

By LickingMahone

Being a teenager isn't as easy as it sounds. Lauren Fran is the kind of girl that lives life the way she want... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three

Chapter Twenty

1.8K 31 6
By LickingMahone

PS: I'm not really organized so just wanted to say that I'm going back to write in the past and organize it in a different way and I'm also excited to announce something but I'll leave it to the end! Enjoy(:

Robert:

We arrived at Hailey friend's condo and she was trying to "lead" us, but it's obvious that Vanessa couldn't be behind anyone. We all could notice how Hailey was almost bowing at Vanessa like she's her slave.

Vanessa could easily control everything and everyone around her.

"This is Lisa, this is Hannah, this is Mike and this is... Hm, I don't know who you are" Hailey said pointing to a guy with light brown hair, tan skin, strong arms and really white teeth who were also with her friends.

"My name is Jake, Jake Stewart" he said sounding welcoming.

We all greeted each other and went to Lisa's apartament. She was wearing a light blue shorts, a pink tank top with her brown hair falling over her shoulders. To be honest, the girls looked to produced, not even real. We talked about everything you can imagine. From school we went to food, clothes, tv shows and even the Grammy Awards, who were happening the next day. I'm glad we all got along so great, but a part of me still missed Austin and Lauren, knowing that they haven't met any of them yet.

Austin:

While we were sitting down at the sand just chilling, I couldn't concentrate on anything else than her. If a plane crashed right by our side, I wouldn't even notice. I love the way she could easily get embarassed or shy just by talking about certain topics, like when I complimented her. Even though she got a little shy, I love to explain how amazed I am by her looks. Not only her looks, but her personality. She is the best thing that has ever been mine.

"Maybe we should go meet Hailey's friends" she said smiling at me nicelly. I agreed and we made our way to the condo which we expected everyone was in.

Right when we got to the gate, I decided to check my phone. I noticed that I had received a message from Alex. "We went back to the house with her friends and we're just hanging here" it said. We went back to the house, still talking about the most random things ever.

With her hands in her pocket looking for something, I ringed the doorbell waiting for anyone to open the door.

"Oh yeah, I still have no keys" Lauren said taking off her hands from the pocket.

I laughed lightly and she looked over me, like I shouldn't be doing that.

I heard the sound of the keys opening the door and when it opened, Alex was just standing there, smiling like he always is. He told us to get inside and, holding her right hand, I pulled her softly inside.

Lauren:

Right when I looked inside the house I noticed that Hailey's friends were there. There were two girls and two guys, all of them looking at us and wondering who we were.

"This is Lauren and this is Austin, they are the ones I invited too"

We were all introduced to each other. Lisa was a brunette with curly hair and beautiful green eyes, and I can't forget her white teeth shining in my direction, and Hannah was blonde with a drop dead and gorgeous and tanned body, also combined with big light brown eyes. Mike had blue eyes and was wearing a shirt so tight that you could see every single one of his muscles. Jake was like a second version of Zac Efron, there's really no other way to describe him.

He was looking straight at me, like he was analizing all details in me, so I smiled after he did the same.

We sat on the big couch in the living room and Hailey started the new subject.

"So when is that club that you guys talked about?"

Every single one of her friends turned to each other and smiled like she had just said exactly what they wanted. "It's happening in three days and it's the best party of all the Florida area, I swear" Lisa said while every one of them were also talking about it on top of her. We were all really excited for it. I knew that there were going to have a lot of alcohol, drugs and stuff like that, but I really knew how to control myself not to get into these things. I can't lie by saying that I had never tasted alcohol but I can say that I didn't enjoyed at all. For me, it was just a social kind of thing. Vanessa has always been into it, and since Hailey is her 'play doll', she obviously used to do the same thing. The rest of us also tried to control ourselves but eventually we would drink and maybe even a little too much.

"And where is the club?" Sarah asked with her sweet voice. It was about 4 blocks away from Hailey friend's condo. They explained that it was good because that way we could just go back to our own places without driving and we could also get the way through the beach.

"Good, so Mathew is gonna be able to go with us," Vanessa said. "Then I can finally enjoy it without being a total loner" she continued as she looked at Hailey like she was the loner one. She looked down and I noticed that she got a little upset.

Hailey said that she was tired so she went to the bedroom. I knew she wasn't just tired so I waited about five minutes and went there to see her.

"Hailey? Can I come in?" I said knocking at the door. "Sure," she said with a teary voice, "come in."

"Were you crying" I asked her while she was looking down trying to take the tears off her cheeks. She gasped for air and anyone could've easily noticed how she felt. "Hailey, I've known you for a long time and I see that you were crying and I know the reason. Don't let her words get to you, you'll find someone that cares about you as much as I do" I said while sitting next to her on the side of the bed.

"I need to tell you something Lauren, but you need to promise not to tell anyone" she said looking straight at me. I got chills sent to my body waiting for her to say it after I nooded with my head.

Alex:

All of us went to a different part of the house. Me and Sarah went to the balcony just to enjoy the beautiful view. She kept talking about some of her dreams and smiling at my direction while I payed attention to every single one of her words.

Gosh, she was driving me insane.

We went to the kitchen and decided to make lunch for everyone. Sarah said that we could make pasta but there was almost no food in the house so I had the idea to take about ten dollars from everyone and buy enough food for a few days. I looked around the house and got the money and even our new friends from the condo gave money to us. I knocked on the girl's room and opened the door. Lauren and Hailey were talking sitting next to each other and right when I came in, both fixed their looks in me. "Me and Sarah are going to the market to buy some food and we are talking ten dollars from everyone, can you guys do it too?" I asked when a smile formed on Lauren's face.

"Sure, sounds exciting!" she said still smiling. Sarah asked if she wanted to come with us and she sighted at first. "Go Lau, it's fine" Hailey said before smiling without showing her teeth. I thought it was weird how she kinda needed permission to go with us.

She agreed and got the money and Hailey did the same. We went to Austin's car after asking him if we could use it and we drove our way to the market. Lauren and Sarah were both getting pasta, some meat and snacks for the house and after we got about five different sodas. After the market Sarah suggested that we could go walk a little on the beach.

"Maybe we should get Austin so Lauren won't feel alone" I said joking and sticking my tongue out to Lauren. She forced a sarcastic laugh and defended herself. "I don't depend on him every time" she said looking straight at me.

"So let's go now or let's get Austin?" Sarah asked. Lauren looked to me and smiled a little shy saying that we could get Austin first. I laughed quietly and got a dirty look for that. We went back to the house and Austin was already at the door because Lauren had texted him. He was with his phones in his hands smiling at Lauren. I told him to drive and he agreed so Lauren went by his side at the front of the car. They looked at each other deeply and I just wish both realized how connected they were. I wish the realized how they needed each other and how in love they were. Love is a scary word but it's just the clear and pure truth.

----- big news ------

I am gonna try to write another fanfiction about Austin but this one is gonna be written in portuguese. Not sure if you guys know it, but I'm brazilian. Writing in my own language is way easier and it makes me happier because I can obviously write so much better in it (: Comment below if you liked the idea!

PS: By the way, have you guys enjoyed the new fanfiction cover? A really good friend made it for me!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.2K 34
A story about two best friend falling in love. But they didn't know they both had feelings for each other. Will Austin confess? Or will Chaz? Or will...
6.5K 72 22
The age old story of a guy being in love with their best girl friend, and her not knowing. But what happens when that guy is Austin Mahone, rising po...
17.5K 376 35
(This is an Austin Mahone Fan Fic) Stephanie Reese was just an ordinary girl from San Antonio Texas. She was forced to move to Miami, Florida when sh...
440 1 25
A girl name Katherine aka Kat she has many friends but she will always have a her close friends. She has morals and she in love with Austin Mahone. T...