A bouncing baby?

By AshleyPhay

Robin Scherbatsky and Barney have everything perfect. What happens when Robin finds out that shes pregnant... More

A bouncing baby?
Chpt 1 The garden
Chpt 2 The news
Chpt 3 Barneys POV
Chpt 4 BARNEY POV AGAIN
Chpt 5 Big Bang Theory crossover
Chpt 6 Interview with the doctor.
Chpt 7 The cake shop
Chpt 8 the cake shop continued
Chpt 9 Robin returns to the nest
Chpt 10 After Party
Chpt 11 The move
Chpt 12 First Time
Chpt 14 The plans
Chpt 15 Oh Canada
Chpt 16 The Anthem
Chpt 17 The Game
Chpt 18 In the morning
Chpt 19 Waterfalls
Chpt 20 Tiffany Meet Lilly Lilly Meet Jadyn Jadyn Meet Lilly Lilly meet Jadyn
Chpt 21 Veritas
Chpt 22 The Vent ish Session
Chpt 23 The Worst Date
Chpt 24 3 months later
Chpt 25 Katie
Chpt 26 The way you look tonight
Chpt 27 Renovations
Chpt 28 Have ya met Katie?
Chpt 29 Jinx
Chpt 30 The First Big Fight
Chpt 31 5 months later
Ch.32 Ah Crap!
Chpt 33 Legen....wait-for-it...... BABY!!! Legenbaby!
Chpt 34 And the little Baby

Chpt 13 The Laser Compo

655 22 1
By AshleyPhay

**************BARNEY POV****************

The office was alive with the buzz of work.  I sat in my office and glanced at my phone.  Niall was supposed to call me.  The game was on Saturday that left us four days to actually get the team ready.  Now with Raj and Ted in we only needed one more person.  Well we had a good team but I wanted Niall to replace him.  All the jumping around the stage and running from teen girls must make him have a high stamina.  Ted had a horrible stamina and he would defiantly let the team down.  Not to mention Sheldon whining about him.  I would have let Sheldon go if he wasn't a damn good shooter.  My phone started to vibrate and I picked it up.  

"Yello this is Barn wait for it Ney Barney who May l ask is talking?"  I could hear a muffled voice across the phone and then an Irish accent filled the phone.  

"Its me Niall yep I'm in for the laser tag."  Then more screaming happened.  The line went dead l smiled "Excellent."  Now for the part I never liked doing the phone call.  I picked up my phone and called Ted.  The phone rang and rang again and again.  No answer.

"Well no answer means he’s ok."  I smiled to myself at that thought.  Going back to my work I got another call.  It was the Batman signal ringtone.  

"Sheldon what now."  Sheldon was constantly calling me and asking me what food was to be able to eat.  

"Well Barney the gang is ready to know who is going to be the sixth person for our team."  I shook my head and told him "Be patient young grasshopper you will see."  I hung up before any more annoying remarks came from his mouth.  I went back to my work oblivious to the reunion that was happening eighteen blocks away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

97.5K 1.9K 33
What happens when karters best friend kay is caught messing around with another guy and then her boyfriend ends up doing something with her best frie...
13.8K 1.6K 27
As an optimistic person, I've always believed that I am destined for great things. Turns out one of those "great things" would include moving into a...
5.4K 32 22
Theodosia and Luke have been friends for a little while... But after a party... Theodosia realises she spent the night with Luke (I intend to include...
28.6K 5.1K 36
What will happen when 2 persons are connected with each other for a reason but they don't know the truth. Unknowingly they become connected. Will the...