my bestfriends brother: Natha...

By rejectmuke

Lacey is just an ordinary 18 year old girl, but she's falling for her best friends brother, the wanted's nath... More

Chapter One.
Chapter Two.
Chapter Three.
Chapter Four.
Chapter Five.
Chapter Six.
Chapter Seven.
Chapter Eight.
Chapter Nine.
Chapter Eleven.
Chapter Twelve.
Chapter Thirteen.
Chapter Fourteen.
Chapter Fifteen.
PLEASE READ.
Chapter Sixteen.
Chapter Seventeen.
Chapter Eighteen.
FINAL UPDATE.
Sequel to my best friends brother.
yay!
you and me, sequel!
Authors note.
PLEASE READ // editing

Chapter Ten.

1.8K 20 18
By rejectmuke

A/N: Chapter Ten already, oh em gee.

I hope you like the next few chapters, there might be a few unexpected twists. But I hope you like it anyway.

It's skipped like 3 months later so Lacey is at UNI.

But that doesn't really matter.

I might end up writing a load more chapters tonight, even though it is nearly 2 am.

Mwah! Hope you enjoy.

Please COMMENT (I love it when I get comments ;))

Vote and like too!

Cos that makes me 'appy!

-Amy<3!

Chapter Ten.

I've been at UNI for a month now and it's been amazing! I share a room with Holly which is good.

Since the incident with Nathan the night I arrived in the UK I rarely spoke to him and in the end it all faded away all together.

I still talk to everyone else though, Jay has been my shoulder to cry on, and he's amazing.

It was 9am and me and Holly had a lecture to go to, I got up, it was sunny outside so I put my hair in a messy bun and put on my emerald skater dress, threw my bag filled with my folder and my mac book and a little snack over my shoulder and waited for holly to get ready and then we went to our lecture.

A few hours later and a 10 page word document filled with notes on "fashion designer and bloggers" I made my way back to my dorm.

Holly had met up with our new friend Eliza, and I began my essay, which wasn't due in for another week but I wanted to make a start.

My phone buzzed, it way Jay:

I'm in London X X X

I quickly replied:

Meet me at Starbucks in 20 mins. XX

He knew which Starbucks I was on about, I quickly did my make up, filled my tan satchel with my phone, make up and purse. Got in my car and made my way to Starbucks to find Jay wasn't there yet, so I ordered my usual, Vanilla frappachino <(I don't know how that is spelt oops)>

I paid and turned around, tripping over and my drink exploding all over a lad, about my age, brown messy curls, brown eyes and an awesome style.

"Oh my god, I am so sorry" I nervously said while getting him a napkin.

"Let me buy you a drink" I said, he smiled.

"I couldn't let you do that, it was my fault, I was standing there stupidly in the first place"

"I'm so sorry" I said, looking down at his once nice T-shirt that now had stains on it.

"Don't worry it's not every day you get a vanilla drink poured over you by a gorgeous girl" I blushed slightly.

"aw. Let me buy you a drink, what do you want?! no buts, no rejection" I said.

"Just a mango cooler, please" he smiled, his smile was amazing.

I ordered him a drink, "I could at least get your name, I'm brad. Bradley Simpson" he said.

"Oh, I'm Lacey, Lacey Reynolds" I smiled, he nodded.

"This isn't very subtle, but can I have your number, you know, so I can buy you a drink one day" he winked.

I tapped my number in his phone and handed it him back, his drink came and he picked it up off the counter.

"Nice meeting you Lacey" he said walking over to 3 other lads.

I ordered another drink, got it and turned round to find jay standing there in the door way.

I placed my drink on the nearest table and ran over to him, hugging him, "I missed you" he said.

"I missed you too" I said.

He ordered a drink and we sat down at the table.

"How's Nathan" I said.

"Being a douche, he's going back out with his ex, Becky, we all hate her, because, she's not you" he said.

I smiled.

"I saw you making friends earlier though" he winked, gesturing across the cafe to Brad.

"Oh, he's gorgeous isn't he. I'm so glad I spilt my drink over him" I laughed.

He smiled at me and we spoke about my UNI and his time in America.

"Wanna come back to my dorm?" I smiled.

He nodded. "Can the rest of the band come too?!" He asked.

"Sure! We can go on a night out since it's the weekend!" I smiled, we stood up, he put his arm round my shoulder jokingly.

And we got in my car and headed to my UNI dorm.

We stepped inside to find Holly kissing this boy, they quickly pulled apart and me and Jay stood there jaws dropped.

"Oh this is Greg" she said, he stood up and left.

"Who was that" I said, making sure he had properly left.

"I've been dating him for a week" she said nervously.

"Aw" I said.

After that nothing else was said about Greg.

Shortly, there was a knock on the door, Max, Tom, Siva, Jess, Kelsey and Nareesha all scrambled into our dorm. Nathan and quite obviously Becky followed.

"Some nerve" I whispered loud enough so she could hear.

They all sat down either on the sofa, bean bags, arm chair, I sat on my bed, tom and max did aswell, Jess and Jay and holly sat on Holly's bed.

We sat and chatted for ages. Nathan and Becky had their own conversation, Becky gave me the evils before whispering something to Nathan.

"Something you want to share?" I said bitterly.

Jay changed the topic of conversation by saying "Lace, you spoke to brad?" I blushed.

Everyone gave me the 'spill' look.

"Just this gorgeous lad I met" I said still blushing.

Nathan turned his head.

My phone buzzed. I had a text:

"Hi, it's brad! Me and my band mates are going to the club near that Starbucks tonight, you wanna come with us?xx"

I quickly replied:

"Sure! I might have a few friends with me, we were already planning on going down there x x x"

I sent it and we all got ready, the girls had brought an outfit with them and I put mine on.

I curled my hair, put on a white capped sleeved midi dress with rose gold coloured material platform wedges and a rose gold chain necklace.

We called a taxi and made our way down to the club, I had a few cheeky selfies with Kelsey, Tom and Jay on the way there.

I uploaded my favourite one of all four of us to twitter:

@LaceyReynolds: niiiight out with @TomTheWanted @KelseyBelle90 and @JayTheWanted and the rest of our little crew ;)x x x

I scrolled through my mentions,

There was a lot of:

"I find it beautiful how you're all a little perfect crew"

"You're part of the TW family aren't ya? Awh."

"Love how close all you guys are"

"OMG I love your outfit it's perfect"

And...

"Actually just realising how much you and Jay suit #Jacey you're perfect for him and he's perfect for you!"

That last tweet was a bit of a shock.

I showed jay and he blushed slightly but laughed it off.

We got in the club and I spotted Brad straight away and I headed straight over to him.

"Hiya babe" he said.

"Hi brad" I smiled.

"You look, like, wow!" He said.

"You look pretty good yourself" I winked.

I went over to the bar, brought a drink and then went back over to him.

"By the way, this is James and Tristan, our other band mate Connor is underage" he said, I waved hi to the other lads.

Brad had a picture took with me.

And then we danced a bit.

He left the same time as my lot, and he got in the same mini bus as us.

"It was awesome seeing you tonight Lace" he said, he kissed my cheek as him Tristan and James got out the mini bus.

I rested my head on jays shoulder.

My eyes became heavy and before I knew it I was fast asleep.

A/N: hope you enjoyed my special little appearance by the vamps, they will also be appearing again soon.

Who should Lacey choose:

A) get with brad.

B) get with Jay

C) get back together with Nathan

?

Ps:sorry for any spelling mistakes, wrote this on my ipod, and it is 3 in the morning.

-Amy<3! !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.4K 558 30
Nathan Sykes (The Wanted) fanfiction Part of the Scarred and Left Me Like a Sunburn series. PLEASE READ Scarred and Left Me Like a Sunburn AND the se...
57.5K 492 32
"Nathan Sykes? Is that supposed to mean something to me?" Everly Campbell has just graduated from college and is turning twenty-one! Every American's...
8.8K 146 20
Rachel was bestfriends with Nathan Sykes when they were in high school. Rachel sneaks onto the backstage with her friends where one of the boys take...
4.6K 19 31
This was the first TW fanfic I ever wrote. I tried to include a lot of different genres, including drama, romance, love and suspense. I really hope y...