Neko Love

By ImagineSuite

[Name] found an abandoned cat. But what if the cat is something more?... Disclaimer: I don't own any of the P... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52 Part One
Chapter 52 Part Two {End}
Author's Note

Chapter 2

10.4K 346 316
By ImagineSuite

       Thank You for stopping by and read! :)

Please feel free to comment, I will really appreciated if you do comment.

I recently made a visualization of this story for Chapters 1-3, please feel free to check it out :):

Bold and slanted = character's thoughts

0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Edited 

           " Ring." "Ring." [ Name]'s alarm clock started to ring, indicating that she needs to wake up to go to the school.

[Name] woke up and stretch. She then went to her bathroom and do her morning routine. After finishing her morning routine, she went to the kitchen to cook her breakfast.

She looked at the time, it was 7:45 A.M. [Name] gobble her breakfast and run out the door, forgetting that she needs to feed Sebastian in process.

Sebastian purr sadly. His owner forgot to feed him. Feeling sad and lonely, Sebastian rolled into a ball and went to sleep.

                                       At the University

 [Name] rushed into class. Luckily she was right in time. The professor came in. 

"Class, meet Mr. Hayward." Professor Tasuke announced. " As you all know he is the CEO of Hayward Industry."

All the girls in [Name]'s class swoon over Mr. Hayward. " As you all know, I'm the CEO of the Hayward Industry." " If you have any questions about my company or me, I would love to answer."

After Mr. Hayward finishes the sentence, all the girls in [Name]'s class hands were raised. Mr. Hayward pointed at a girl with pink hair.

" My name is Sakura, thank you for choosing me to ask the first question," Sakura stated. " Not to be intruding, but are you single?"

Mr. Hayward chuckled deeply, " I'm afraid that can't answer that question Ms. Sakura." " Its too personal, and we don't want to catch the media's attention, now do we?"

Then Mr. Hayward moved on to the next girl.  The girl squealed. " HEY MY NAME IS KAIRN, AND I WANT TO ASK IF YOU WANT TO DATE ME?!!!!"

"Who wants to date you?!" one of the boys said, " You put too much makeup, and plus you look very ugly."

Everyone snickered at the boy's remark. But Mr. Hayward has no comment. Karin was super embarrassed so she ran out of the classroom crying.

Then another girl spoke up, " May I ask you, what is your full name?"

"My full name is Luke Hayward." Luke responded.  The girl blushed. "T-t-thank y-y-y-ou s-sir" she stuttered.

" No problem," Luke answered. Throughout the whole time, Luke noticed that there was a girl that did not ask him a question yet. But then, [Name] raised her hand.

 Must be one of those fangirls. Luke thought.

" What does your company do Mr. Hayward?" [Name] asked in a cold professional tone. [Name] was super pissed that she wasn't learning anything because someone "famous" was in the building.

Luke was shocked. No one had spoken to him that way.

"My company designs many things, from cars to clothing," Luke explained.

" Thank you for your answer." [Name] said. After few more questions from the fangirls, the day at the university was over.

" I feel like I forgot something important.." [Name] whispered to herself.  Then [Name] remembered.

She forgot to feed her cat, Sebastian! [Name] quickly went to the pet store and bought cans of cat food, and ran home.

[Name] went home to find Sebastian on the floor purring. She quickly ran and open one of the can cat food and serve it to Sebastian.

Sebastian gobbles the food down quickly, he hadn't eaten all day.

[Name] felt bad, she apologizes to Sebastian over and over again. But Sebastian being the nice cat forgave her.

After [Name] ate her dinner, she took a shower and went to sleep. Sebastian followed [Name] everywhere. Sebastian missed the warmth of his owner.

Sebastian's POV:

Today [Name] did not feed me. Sebastian thought.  But it was worth it. When she came home, she brought me cans of food that I love!

 [Name] is so sweet.    But I smell something unpleasant on her. I growled at the thought of anyone hurting my sweet dear owner!

After [Name] finished taking a shower, I followed her to her bedroom and lay down next to her.

I purred slightly, tired from overthinking that something will harm my dear owner.

Luke Hayward's POV:

Today I went to Tokyo University to answer some questions from the Business major. All girls are the same. They are after my looks and riches.

When I went to the classroom, the professor introduced me. Then after that, I had to answer fan girls questions. Sometimes I wonder, how did they even made it into Tokyo University.

They seem not interested in business at all. But then again why do I care.

As time passed by, there was this one particular girl that caught my attention. She did not ask me a personal question, but a question about my company, which I appreciate.

At least someone cares about their education and future. We need someone like her. But the tone she used on me was super cold. No one had ever talked to me like that.

" Takuma, can you do something for me?" I asked my personal assistant.

" Yes, anything for you Hayward-sama," he replied quickly.

" I need you to find a girl that goes by the last name of [ your last name]," I said. " I need information about her."

" Yes, sir," Takuma replied to me.

" Life is going to get interesting," I said to myself chuckling.

---------------------------------------------- to be continued-------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 205 152
~~~~~☆~~~~~ !!!TRIGGER WARNING {Book Description After Trigger Warning}!!! Please be aware this book will discuss some serious topics, ones not alway...
55.8K 1.7K 13
Status update: DISCONTINUED since 2020 Stumbling upon a stray half-cat and half-human or in other words what people call it, Neko is the last thing...
11.2K 182 29
It's a story of a girl name Ayana and she's friends with mahiru, they have been friends since middle school. One day, After school they both pick up...
27.8K 565 35
You are a cat neko and you are stuck in a pet shop but what happens if one of your heros buy you. Maybe he keeps you or gives you to someone for a pr...