Journal

By dyandrabnzvrt

Buku ini dibuat karena yang punya akun terlalu males ngambil diary-nya yang ngga tau kemana, plus, dia males... More

Dy's Journal
The Worst Part of Being an Author
Why on earth I should be... Galau?
Let's Work!
(It will be) THE BEST BIRTHDAY GIFT EVER!
Sabar, Sabar...
What's Wrong With The World?
Wish Me Luck!
Un-stoppable Headache
Mau Apa?
Kenapa Aku-Kamu?
You Can't Get Over With This Topic
All Too Well
Pernah Ngga?
Highly Recommended
What's Wrong With Me?
Please?
Kenapa Selalu Gini?
Saking Buntunya Sampe...
Hmm...
Ceritanya, Sih.. Promosi.
...
!!!!
Tell me
Nggak Tau, Lah...
Happy Eid Mubarak, Everyone!
2015!!!
I'm sorry
Odd Doesn't Even Cover It
(It Might Be) The Worst Day Ever
Things I've Learn in 2015

Feels

50 1 0
By dyandrabnzvrt

Do you know how it feels when you miss someone but you know that someone (probably) didn't even bother to think about you?

And then you said, no matter what I said about not missing them in my life, deep down inside my heart I knew that it was a lie, a mask, to help me go through the day knowing that their life is (probably) fine without your presence.

Do you know how it feels when you needed that someone beside you but you know you can't have it?

And then you said, no matter how many times I said I don't need them in my life, again, it was a lie and a mask to help me get through the day. Because I don't want to look weak. I wanted to be strong.

Do you know how it feels when you love that someone but you know that they can only hurt you instead of loving you back?

And then you said, no matter what they did to me, no matter how bad they hurt me, I'm still going to love them because I know you can't unlove them, even after what happened between the two of us in the past.

Well, I know how that feels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 18.8K 55
Menjadi anak yang tak diinginkan oleh orang tua bukan keinginan Al. Ia tak pernah meminta kepada Tuhan untuk di lahirkan di dunia ini. ia juga tak ma...
886K 44.3K 56
"Jangan pernah mencoba lari dariku Sayang, sebab dimana pun kau berlari akan selalu kukejar."Senyum laki-laki itu menatap gadis didepannya. "Kau meng...
23.1K 1K 29
"Kenapa kita harus sembunyi, ketika mendengar kabar orang meninggal?" "Takut!" "Apa yang perlu di takutkan? Bukankah kita semua juga akan meninggal...
35.4K 1.3K 22
Sebuah cerita tentang kebinalan sosok Bian. Remaja awal SMA yang berparas tampan dan imut berkulit putih mulus yang selalu dapat menangkap mangsa par...