ROOMMATE: YG & JYP SPECIAL

By thee_kpopper97

What if YG and JYP decided to lift their dating ban for their artist? And they set up two of their groups to... More

Hello
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Part 2
Hello

Prologue

1.6K 37 2
By thee_kpopper97

"Aniya I think that he looks good with her" one of the guys said.

"Yes I know Papa YG but we have to think about other things like interest, positions, things they like and dislike." the other said.

"So who do you think is good for Mark then JYP?" YG asked.

"This one. I already had in mind that BamBam, Youngjae, and Yugyeom will ptobably share a room since they are too young. And they still have their dating ban" JYP said.

"Are you sure that she is a good choice for Mark... She's a bit-" YG started.

"If you don't mind me reminding you that I did have her as a former trainee" JYP said.

"So I think that he could be good for Minzy..." YG pointed out.

"I agree with that. Now we just need these four?" JYP said.

"I think he looks good with her. No?" YG said.

"Yeah. But I also wanted her to be with him." JYP said.

"You might be right" YG said as he looked at the remaining people.

"So. We got the pairings. All we need is the games." JYP said.

"But I'm pretty sure we can discuss that some other time" YG said as JYP nodded in agreement.

"See you then YG!" JYP smiled.

"Ne." YG said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.7M 564K 32
"Y-your H-highness? I-i'm sorry b-but t-there m-must b-be a-a m-mistake..." A loud growl sounded through the whole ballroom causing me to start shaki...
10.1M 506K 199
In the future, everyone who's bitten by a zombie turns into one... until Diane doesn't. Seven days later, she's facing consequences she never imagine...
7.3M 305K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
4.9M 258K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...