Carrier

By Dreamer13338

There is a rare, valuable type of male that can carry children. There type of males are known as Carriers. At... More

Prologue/ Summary (MUST READ!)
Who To Trust?
Too Curious
Doesn't Effect Us So Why Care?
Always Mine
A Night In Thailand
A Stalker and A Friend
Extraordinary Goodbye
I Won't Mind
Always or Never
Cookies and Strawberries
Double Surprise
To Heal A Wound
Caregivers
Birthday Surprise
Friendly Fire
Late Night Visitors
Sleeping Beauty
Baby Showers Bring Dark Hours
Blizzard Babies
Little Cabin In the Woods
Sweet Oblivion
Unplanned
Parting Ways
Another Baby
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
Dazed and Confused
Life Altering
Plans
Open Arms
A Close Call
Mama Payne
An Unusual Wedding
Dehumanization
Alexander
You Can't Save Everyone Part 1
Can't Let You Out of My Sight
Innocent Loves
Carrier Flu
Bright Birthday
After Shock
Sudden Delivery
Good News
Casualties
Safety or Freedom
Ripped Away
Louis' Mistake
Dr. Winchester and Heather
Reasons Why
The Next Step
Fury
A Chaotic Morning
Poor Nialler
VERY IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE
A Final Goodbye
Modest Mistakes
Beginning Great & Ending Bad
Long Night
A Turn of Events
Mysterious Isabella
Druids and Loopy
Humiliation
Horan House
Going to See the Witches
Goodbye Niall
Fate's Hands
Starting A New Life
The Break of a New Dawn
Oprah
Silent Carrier
One Hell of A Mountain
Epilogue: An Epic Family

A Simple B-Day

883 38 6
By Dreamer13338

Twins 2 years 3 months

Elisa 1 year 2 weeks

Pregnancy 6 months 2 weeks

Zayn's POV

"I want him out! He had to of known something was up! He put the babies and Liam into danger knowingly!" I snap as Louis tares down Maura's driveway desperate to leave Maura and that pedophile behind before they wake up and realize what happened.

"Niall, would have never knowingly put the babies and Liam at risk. Even if he knew something was up I don't think he would have guessed that his new step dad is a pedophile or baby abuser," Harry defends him making me want to hit him as well. How could he be defending the person that put our family at risk?

"He should have spoke up. Why is he even here? He's not responsible enough to be a father, let alone a father to babies as special as our or the husband and caregiver Liam needs! Liam and the babies rely on us to keep them safe, healthy and loved. So far Niall has only handed them over to a jack ass that would more than happily assault all four of them," I snap as I run my fingers through Liam's hair lovingly. He looks so innocent and peaceful with him being asleep like this. It's just another reminder that I must keep him safe. I can't lose him.

"Stop acting like you've always been the perfect husband, Zayn. Niall may have fucked up, but at least he didn't abandon Liam when times got hard," Louis fires back.

"I had left in fear and was being a coward. I admit it was a mistake and I'll spend the rest of my life trying to make that up to Liam and the twins. It was one mistake, am I not allowed to make one of those?" I ask not bothering to look up at Harry or Louis instead I concentrate on the twins and making sure they are calmed down and watching a movie that plays on low for them as we move down dark streets.

"Isn't Niall allowed to make a mistake?" Harry asks softly being that little voice of reason that I so hate on some days.

I don't reply instead I glance over at Niall. He is unconscious from blood loss, but is healed thanks to my angel. He is pale and looks vulnerable. I can feel my heart breaking for him, Niall's as innocent as Liam, surely he wouldn't put Liam and the babies knowingly into harms way.

The movement of Liam snuggling in closer to me, and the soft touch of Luke's hand against my skin makes me look at my family. My two boys are still teary eyed, and are still shaken. Luke's hazel eyes are looking at me with confusion and fear. Jeremiah is trying to focus on the screen of the portable DVD player , but he keeps letting out tiny little whimpers while holding onto his little lion toy for dear life.

Harry is holding Elisa in his arms, tears in his green eyes as he looks at our little daughter's softly sleeping form. Her brown curls are a mess, tears stain her little cheeks yet she is okay. We could have easily lost her, but her Ama made sure that no harm would come to his little girl. In Harry's eyes I can see that anger, hurt and fear that I am feeling. The only difference is he's letting it out in tears well I am releasing mine in fury.

My eyes next land on the person that has kept our family safe. He is laid across my lap, his breathing steady as he sleeps. His skin is still slightly warm from his use of power. He lets out a soft little sound as he nuzzles in closer to me. His belly is extended to the point we can all see it clear through the blanket, it's like a mound of warmth that keeps our youngest safe.

I could have lost all of this tonight.

I know I have messed up. I never should have left Liam like that three years ago. I know Liam has messed up by allowing himself to go back to see his father. If he had said no then he never would have been raped on that terrible day. I can't be mad at him for that though, he never expected that from his father, the man that had helped raise him. Liam never could have known.

I realize Niall's situation is similar. He had mistakenly trusted his step father and mother, yet when I look at him I do not feel the protectiveness, the love or sorrow that comes when I look at Liam or the babies. Instead I am filled with frustration and distrust.

I may be able to forgive Niall someday, but I will never let him in like I had before.

1d1d11d1d1d1d1d1d1d1d1d11d1d1dd11d1dd1d1d1d11d1d1d1d1d1d1d1d1d1dd1d

Liam's POV

The first sound I hear is the soft giggles of my two favorite boys. I peek my eyes open to see Luke snuggled up around my tummy giggling at his brother as he sits on the bed making silly faces with his daddy.

"Am!" Luke squeals as he notices I am awake. I give him a warm smile and nuzzle his nose with mine and giving him a big kiss on his nose as well.

"It's good to see you're awake," Harry grins turning his attention from Jeremiah to me. He leans in pecking my lips gently, his lips tasting sweet and of vanilla. Pressed up against his chest I notice the little bunch of curls that blend with Harry's so well.

My little Elisa is half asleep against her daddy's chest with a little stuffed duckling in hand, and her eyes half closed. I lean in kissing her soft curls, which earns me a soft little smile from her. She holds out her hand to me whispering a single sound, "Am."

"Looks like somebody wants to see you," Harry chuckles handing Elisa over to me. He lays her down on my chest as I gently stroke her soft hair smiling lovingly at my little girl.

"It's hard to believe she's over a year old. Seems like yesterday it was her in my belly," I laugh wiping away stray tears that fall down my cheeks.

"Ama, no cry. Be happy!" Jeremiah announces his little hand trying to wipe away my tears even though his hand shakes clumsily.

"I wuv oo," Luke sighs snuggling into me his head resting on my belly.

"I am happy, Jere-Bear. I promise there are just happy tears. I also love you too Luke," I tell each of my boys turning to each of them in turn. I give each a rub of the back and a quick touch of their soft dark heads of hair. I don't bother trying to sit up to give them kisses knowing that with Elisa on my chest and my belly swollen with three more babies I am not going to be moving anywhere.

"Are you feeling okay? Need me to get you anything?" Harry asks as I shift Elisa so her head isn't directly on my sensitive nipple.

"I'm okay for right now. Where are the other lads?" I ask as I try to keep Luke from whacking his sister in his head as he bounces his monkey around.

"Zayn and Louis headed out to do a little investigating. Niall is still resting trying to recover from last night. He lost a lot of, blood and probably actually needs a blood transfusion, but he reuses to let us take him to a hospital. There would be a lot of questions as well about how he lost all that blood when there is no signs of injury. Zayn thinks it's too much risk, so it's out of the question," Harry replies with a sigh.

"Will he be okay?" I ask feeling worry for my boyfriend. I may have healed his wounds, but he is still weak and it has me aching to be snuggled up with him to feel, and see that he is okay. I glace around the room to the best of my ability. The daylight shines bright through the curtains lighting up the entire room making it easy for me to spot my dyed blonde man lying sprawled out on the couch a blanket draped lazily over him only covering half his body. His cheeks are stained red from tears that have fallen recently and his hair is a mess like some bed head or him running his fingers through his hair constantly. I feel the negative energy radiating off him like the shadows that lurk at the edges of the light. There is so much sorrow, remorse and self hatred. 

"Liam? Liam, calm down he's okay, babe. Deep breath, it's okay,". Harry's voice cuts in making me painfully aware of the sobs that shake my body, and the ache in my chest.

"Am! NO! 'App! NO cry!" Jeremiah yells crying himself and snuggling up into my chest beside his sister.

Elisa is fussing and whimper, her little fingers clinging to the cloth of my t-shirt this adorable little pout set on her face.

Luke is looking just plain terrified. His face is pale, he's snuggled up against my belly his head resting on the side and looks on the verge of a total breakdown.

"Why is he so sad? What happened? He's so upset, I can feel it, oh Harry please do something for him," I gasp out between my sobs as one hand goes to my daughter soothing circles being rubbed into her back and another hand on Jeremiah's back as he keeps nudging my swollen, tender chest with his head wanting my attention.

"What do you mean by feel? You're all worked up from what Niall is feeling? You're like feeling his emotions?" Harry responds pissing me off and missing my point entirely.

"Yes! Would you just move on and assure him. Bring him over here to snuggle with the babies and I, just don't leave him feeling so miserable with himself, or I-I'll...get him over here myself. How I'll do it I'm not entirely sure, but if I have to use some weird Diamond Carrier mojo then I will!" I threaten and Harry's eyes go wide.

He gets up heading over to the couch, a small chuckle crossing those sweet lips of his, only fueling my fury.

"This isn't funny! I'm serious," I snap as I try to get into a sitting position, but between my big tummy, the twins getting in the way and Elisa just adding on the pressure as well I am making no progress.

"I know you are. You're just adorable when you get angry. Your mouth sets into this pout, your eyes get glassy and you have this very adorable voice that you try so hard to make sound demanding, but only sounds like a whimper from a distressed puppy," he chuckles as he lifts Niall up in his arms, blanket and all.

"Ugh I don't want to look like some adorable puppy!" I pout as he lays Niall down on the other side of the bed.

Once Harry settles Niall in I reach my hand over touching his skin. He doesn't stir from his sleep, he just lays there looking to be in so much pain. I run my fingers over his soft cheek, the brush of unshaved hair tickling my tips. I give his hand a squeeze and wish so badly that I could kiss him, but with he babies in the way I can't move in that way.

"Now that I have done you a favor will you do me one? Come out to the kitchen with me, the twins and I have a surprise for you and Elisa. I promise Niall will not wake, he's going to be out of it for a couple more hours. Please, come with me," Harry pleads getting down on his knees beside the bed his hands clasped together as though in prayer.

"Fine, but I need your help. I can't move," I pout making him laugh his bright, warm chuckle.

"I was already planning on that. Jeremiah, Luke get up please, Ama wants to get up to see our surprise," Harry orders and the boys do exactly as he says. They wiggle their way off the bed, Jeremiah letting me give his nose a gentle rub with mine, Luke hugging my belly and getting an Eskimo kiss as well before he too toddlers off into the kitchen laughing right along with his brother.

Harry takes Elisa from me, gently rocking her when she protests with little whines and starts to cry whimpering Am out in soft little sounds. I push myself up in bed keeping one hand under my belly as I swing my legs over the bed pushing myself to my feet. My stomach growls reminding me to get myself and the little ones in me some food well we are up. I can't see my feet very well making it difficult to see where I am stepping, but it is no worries with Harry by my side.

He takes my hand leading the way out to kitchen.

The twins are already there chatting in little one chatter that nobody, but they understand. Luke has found a stuffed monkey on the floor and is now holding it tight well Jeremiah is blubbering while sucking at his fingers.

"Am, 'appy cake! Ou appy? Dada an Jar an Uke cook an rinkle an rosting," Jeremiah chatters as Harry lifts him up placing him in his seat after placing Elisa in hers. I bend down picking Luke up while making airplane noises before settling him in his high chair as well.

I am not entirely sure what Jeremiah had been trying to say to me, but now I know exactly what he is talking about. On the counter on two large platters is several dozen cupcakes all home made. The frosting is in various colors including purple, yellow, light blue and pink. There are sprinkles dumped on them of various types that are shapes like stars, flowers or are colored sugars. Some of the sprinkles literally look like they were just dumped on by some. On one of the platters there is a letter on each of the cupcakes. It takes me a minute to figure out exactly what they say with the letters be put on crooked or even upside down, but when I do I let out a bright giggle, a twinkle surely shining in my eyes.

"You did it! Just like I had asked! Elisa's first birthday," I cry wrapping my arms around Harry snuggling in close to him, before pecking his vanilla flavored lips, surely the taste coming front the frosting or batter.

"Yeah, it's not much. I figured cupcakes would work best with the babies so don't we have to worry about making a bunch of cakes for them to smash. I was only able to get a couple of balloons and about a half dozen presents for her, but it's something. I know the stages and days like their birthdays, or holidays mean a lot to you for the babies to have. I want to have them too, but you're so stubborn about it and when things are at their most difficult points you still want to make sure your daughter has her first birthday properly. Sure it's a couple days late, but this was something I knew would mean so much to you and would bring the babies some joy as well. I'm so glad you like it, love," Harry  whispers in response tears running down his as he leans in to kiss me again, his forehead resting against mine for a moment to get his bearings again before turning to our children.

"NO CRY, Dada! Appy cake!" Jeremiah yells ending Harry and my moment with our chuckles as our little toddler gets worked up about us getting all emotional when there is happy cake, or birthday cake on hand. How he has associated cake with happiness, I'm pretty sure started when he noticed that most of the time when people are happy there is always come kind of cake around. So, now Luke and him call cakes "happy cakes" or in baby lingo "appy cakes."

After Harry explains to me that Louis and Zayn will not be back for a couple of days I can not wait any longer. We sing Elisa happy birthday, after putting a little princess crown on her head, with the twins singing right along with us before we dive into the fun that comes with any year old's birthday party.

Niall's POV

Waking to giggles and laughter from outside the room makes hesitate to step a foot outside the bedroom door fearing I will be unwelcome after putting the babies and Liam at risk like I had. Zayn, Louis and even a little bit Harry made it clear that I would not be welcome at such things or even near Liam or the babies ever again yet I can't help myself.

I am drawn to him, his warmth and kindness. I am drawn to the giggles of the toddlers and Elisa.

In the small kitchen of the cabin is Liam and Harry with cake in their hair, on their clothes and covering their faces. Harry is messing around by doing funny things with some of the mushed cupcake on Luke's little tray on his chair and puts it on Luke's cheek or on his nose or suggesting he put it in his arm pit much to Luke's giggles and shakes of head.

Liam is between Elisa and Jeremiah feeding them each some cake, while also telling them silly stories and making silly noises or doing silly things with the cake as well.

I do not dare interrupt, knowing when I am not wanted, but a gleeful voice makes my steps freeze.

"Niall! You're up, just in time for presents!" Liam yell joyfully as he comes waddling over to my side pecking me right on the lips getting frosting on my face as well as our noses touch.

I can't disappoint him, nor the little shouts of "ni! Ni!".

So, I take his hand and let him lead the way.

 Sorry it took so long. I had this half finished in my drafts for like a week and just have not had the time to get it finished, but I accomplished that tonight! I stayed up WAY too late on a school night, but it is complete. I love the fluffiness and family love in this chapter; I hope you guys do as well. Let me know your thoughts on Niall's situation. Do you think the other boys have a right to be mad or would you be like Liam and not even think about questioning Niall? Let me know please below or share whatever else. I love reading your comments! :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70K 3.7K 33
Fletcher Blake and Oliver Scott Payne The two sons of Liam James and Louis William Payne School Uniforms,Hospital Apointments,Social groups and a lot...
949 10 11
Louis Tomlinson loves being the oldest kid in a big family. Even after his mom passes away and he steps into the responsibility of caretaker, he's st...
234K 11.9K 27
Sometimes people are just drawn to each other, no matter who they are and how they know them. It's chemistry and sometimes it can end as an experimen...
25K 495 26
Louis has always known he was a carrier but what happens when he has trouble getting pregnant "its ok baby, we can try IVF again next month" harry sa...