RVB one shots [reader x vario...

By TFPknockoutfangirl

~requests closed~ More

[grif x reader] twinkies outweigh love
[church x reader] look at the stars
[simmons x reader] tease
[maine x reader] promise me this
[wash x reader] cheesy
[felix x locus] who does what?
[palomo x reader] paper
[locus x reader] i trust you
REQUESTS!!!
[grif x felix] laps
[north x reader] notes
[york x reader] funeral
[wash x reader] the hangover
[theta x reader] skateboards
[Felix x reader] blogs
[tucker x reader] not enough
[felix x reader] blogs pt2
[locus x reader] my monster. My soldier
[maine x reader] Locker room blues
[church x reader] Talk
Requests 2

[felix x reader] singing in the shower

6.9K 91 38
By TFPknockoutfangirl

Felix had gone into the shower 5 minutes ago, leaving you in bed. It was still early so you attempted to get more z's. Too bad your boyfriend has a bad habit of singing in the shower. Really. freaking. loud.

"This hit, that ice cold, Michelle pfieffer, that white gold. This one, for them hood girls, them good girls, straight masterpieces!" Felix's voice could be heard clearly through the door from your bedroom to the bathroom. You rolled over groggily and groaned, burying your face in the pillow.

"you obnoxious asshole" you grumbled into the bedding, your (dog/cat) climbing onto the crook of your back.

"Stylin', while in, livin' it up in the city, got chucks on with Saint Laurent. Gotta kiss myself I'm so pretty!" at this point Felix had managed to wake locus up in the next room, the other man banging on the wall near your bed. you smack the wall back and raise your voice to a low yell so he can hear you through the wall.

"Go back to bed locus!" The man stops banging, signalling that he had given up on getting Felix to shut up.

"Too hot, hot- FUCK!" There was a loud bang and a crash. You drag yourself from your bed and open the bathroom door to see Felix clutching his foot, screaming a stream of obscenities. You rush over to him in concern.

"Felix, baby. What happened?!" You try to console the nude, raging man but he just keeps yelling.

" I knocked the shitty shampoo down and it landed on my toe!" You couldn't help but laugh.

"I love you, you dork"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.4K 860 85
A collection of short, long, and everything in between RVB fanfiction This book is currently on hiatus but has lots of chapters to enjoy! 😄
12.2K 361 33
Red vs. Blue Reader x Various Basically a whole bunch of one-shots that I made because I got bored Requests are open
16.5K 252 50
lachambers oneshots not all mine i will trie to give credit but alot do not have names to credit.
32.3K 890 23
𝐌𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐦𝐮𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐟𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝕀 𝕔𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕟𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕕𝕠 𝕤𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤𝕖...