Void In My Heart

By Collidewithfate

Everyone thinks that being a Hollywood Superstar would change their lives Forever. Well it does, but for Hera... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
ELLIEPHAAANNTT
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Read Me Not
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Void In My Heart

105 16 5
By Collidewithfate

Here I am now, lying in my bed. The moon is so bright, the night is so deep.

Sigh.

I have everything in life. The looks, the brain, the fame and fortune. But despite of having it all, there is this big void in my heart that I want to fill up. I want to fall in love and be love by someone.

But when? When will someone fill the void in my heart?
----------
Hey guys :D

First story, hope you like it. I accept critique so I can improve myself as an author. This story will be full of typo, and English is not my mother language, so please understand. And I'm not a pro at writing stories, so yeah.

Vote / Comment / Share. That would be totes cool.

That's all for now.

-Moore

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617 111 16
Anera was a sixteen year old girl with a boyfriend name Daerion. Sweet, kind and sensitive the prefect guy. The saying "love is blind" is so true...
61.1K 2.9K 31
The love of his life was taken away from him, just under his eye and he was left there standing, in front of the hospital, alone and defeated. They d...
4.7K 43 25
"Growing up around fairytales, Disney princesses and teen films, we are raised to believe that happy endings are always in store for us. But more oft...
72.3K 3.4K 23
Hudson Cromwell is about to become a billionaire. At just the age of twenty-two years old, he is about to inherit billions from his rich aunt who had...