Your Hero (Lauren/you)

By CAPTNINJA

More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Upcoming stories
It's up
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue
Sequel is up!

Chapter 36

12.2K 362 104
By CAPTNINJA

Lauren's POV

I have a dream and it was one of my beautiful dream, I want to stay there, with Y/N.

In that dream, we are sitting on a playground just talking and laughing then Y/N confesses that she likes me and out of the blue I kissed her.

And that kiss is the best kiss I ever had, I feel the sparks, the butterflies and all, like my body felt alive when I kissed her, but every dream comes to an end,

No, I don't want to wake up, I want to stay in that dream.

I'm awake completely, I slowly opened my eyes then I felt an arms wrapped around my waist, and the first thing I saw was Y/N's angelic face, she looks peaceful, this means it really happened, it was not a dream, that makes me smile, Y/N likes me, we kissed last night.

I just stared at her face, admiring it.

"You know staring is rude" she said her voice is raspy.

"Oh I'm not staring, how can you say that?" I asked

She opened her one eye, then smiled, "I can feel it" she said then opened her eyes completely.

"Good morning princess" she said

"Good morning to you too" I replied back and pecked her lips.

"Is it really true or I am still dreaming?" She asked.

"This is reality Y/N" I said and she gave me a grin.

"Kids get up, breakfast is ready" my mom said

"Come on, let's go grab some breakfast" I said,

She got up and put on her shoes.

"Hey hop on my back, I'll give you a piggyback ride, I hopped on her back and made our way downstairs.

When mom saw us she just smiled, whoa that was strange.

"Good morning girls!" Dad greeted us with a smile on his face, wow he really like Y/N for me.

"Good morning Mike" Y/N greeted, she put me down then help me sat down then she sat down beside me, she put some eggs and bacon on my plate and put some orange juice on my glass.

How sweet, we just talk and mom and dad asked questions about Y/N and she answered my parents with a smile and politely.

We finished eating our breakfast and my parents went to work already and my siblings to school now Y/N and I are washing the dishes since she volunteered to wash it.

I volunteered to help her, Y/N is wiping the plates and I am putting it on the dish rack.

"So what are we gonna do today?" I asked

"I don't know" she said, then she kneeled,

"What are you doing?" I asked her. She is just smiling from ear to ear, she hold my hand and her Y/EC (your eye color) is staring into my green ones,

"Lauren Michelle Jauregui, would you like to go on a date with me?" She asked

I smiled staring at her eyes. She is staring at me with those hopeful eyes, so cute.

"I would love too." I said with a smile.

She stood up and and smiled at me brightly,

"Sorry I kinda forgot to ask you last night" she said apologetically.

"Hey its okay at least you asked me I thought you'd never ask" I said laughing at her.

She hugged me, when we pulled away she stared at my eyes again and lean in, I lean in too and our lips met. There it goes again the sparks and the butterflies, I really hope this wouldn't end.

When air became an issue we pulled away, she have a grin on her face,

"So about that date? I'll pick you up at 7 pm tonight" she said

"Okay at 7pm" I said

"So I gotta go now, I have to get ready for that date tonight" she said then kissed my cheek.

I pouted, she chuckled then pecked my lips,

"See you later, love" she said in a British accent wow that was hot.

She grabbed her jacket and keys then I walked her on the door,

She hugged me, "see you later" she said then walked towards her car, I closed the door and I have a smile on my face, I'm gonna go get ready for my date tonight.

Your POV

I'm driving my way home, and I have to plan for my date tonight, I can't believe it, Lauren and I are officially dating, I never thought that Lauren liked me back and that she likes my alter ego from the start.

I pulled off from my drive way and get out of my car, I have this stupid grin on my face, I feel happy because I can't still believe it that I finally asked Lauren out.

"Why are you grinning there like an idiot Y/N?" Blaire asked me.

"I'm just happy because I just asked Lauren out" I said with a grin,

"Finally, you have some guts to ask her out after millions of years" she said with a smirk.

"You just exaggerate it you know? It just took 3 years to have my guts pulled together" I said and held her on a playful chokehold.

"So that is the reason why you ditched us last night?" Blaise said grinning at me.

"Sorry about that guys" I said apologetically.

"Nah its fine" they said chuckling,

"But Y/N we gotta get going, you know we have a mission to finish, we just passed by" Blaire said

I pouted, "guys why? I thought you're gonna stay for a long time" I said,

"Sorry Y/N but maybe another time" Blaise said apologetically

"Aww guys please stay just for tonight and help me to plan my date with Lauren?" I asked them

"Sorry pal but we gotta get going, good luck with your date" Blaire said hugging me.

"I guess see you soon then" I said sadly

"Yeah see you soon buddy" Blaise said, they hugged me then walk now with their back packs.

And Blaise looked back at me and grinned,

"I'm looking forward to do a mission with you Y/LN" he said

"Maybe I'm not sure blaise" I said back at him then they entered their car and drive away.

I need help for my date with Lauren tonight, I want to make it special, then an idea popped into my mind.

I settled the things out, I called a restaurant for a reservation then I bought a bouquet of red roses.

Everything was settled and when I checked the time it's only 3 pm, I need an outfit for my date.

I dialed Camila's number, I know she can help me with my outfit for tonight.

"Hey Cami" I greeted her when she answers the phone.

"Hey Y/N how can I help you?" She asked

"Uhm, can you help me find an outfit? I have a date tonight" I said shyly.

"Y/N got a date tonight, so who's the lucky one?" Camila asked

"Lauren" I said simply and I swear camila almost burst my eardrums she squealed,

"Omg! I'm excited okay I'll come over now, see you in a bit" she said then hung up.

"Okay" I said

Camila arrived 10 minutes after,

"I'm so happy for you and Lauren, I knew it from the start that she likes you, ninja has no chance now" she said cheerfully.

"Yeah, and here's my walk in closet camila" I said pointing at my closet.

"Cool" she said amazed.

"I'm gonna get something to eat, is that okay if I leave you in a bit?" I asked and she nodded.

I made some nutella sandwich and some orange juice, when I went upstairs i'm wondering why did it become so quiet now.

I saw an outfit on my bed, a black leather jacket, a light blue button up shirt, a black jeans and a pair of Dr. Martins. Wow camila you have a good taste in clothes.

"Cami? Where are you?" I called.

Then I entered my walk in closet then I saw the restricted part of my walk in closet is opened.

Uh oh,

"Cami? Are you in there?" I asked then entered the room, then there she is staring at my ninja outfit in a glass cabinet, she looked so shocked.

"Camila?" I said and she was snapped out of her thoughts.

"Y/N why do you have ninja's outfit in here?" She asked seriously.

I can lie that ninja is my friend and I am the keeper of her outfit or I can say that I am a fan of hers but this is Camila, she's my friend and I am planning to tell it to them sooner, but I guess Camila will be the first one to know.

"Because I am her" I said and she was shocked.

"What? You are the ninja that save people? You are the ninja that keeps the stalkers away every night during our tour? And especially you are the ninja who saved my sister from the fire?" She said all what I have done one by one.

I nodded my head then closed my eyes waiting for her to yell at me for hiding this to them.

But I was shocked when I felt Camila's arms around me. I opened my eyes.

"Your not mad at me?" I asked her.

She pulled away from the hug then faced me with tears in her eyes.

"No i'm not mad, i'm thankful and don't mind this tears because this means tears of joy," she said, "thank you for saving my sister from that fire, you don't know how much it means to me" she said and I wiped her tears,

"Your welcome Camila" I said.

"Now I know why sofi is so close to you, its because she knows your identity" she said chuckling.

"Not only her who knows my identity, even your parents knew who ninja is without a mask" I said chuckling.

"That's so unfair!" She whines,

I chuckled, "thanks for helping me with the outfit Camila" I thanked her.

"No problem, but promise me two things Y/N" she said

"What is it?" I asked her.

"First: don't hurt Lauren Y/N, she's my bestfriend, and second: promise me that I will be your side kick" she said

"I promise Camila" I said, she grinned,

"Yeah I am the official sidekick of ninja" she screamed, I laughed at her.

"Ha! Dinah will flip if she knows this" she said

"That's for sure" I said laughing.

"So what did you plan for your date to night?" She asked

"Come on let me show you" I said

Then we go to our backyard and she was amazed when she saw a piano under a tree and the surrounding was decorated with lights,

"Wow! Lauren is one lucky girl" she said,

"Yeah she is" I said.

Camila went home after I told here about my plan.

Now I'm here on the front porch of Lauren's house. I pressed the door bell and Clara opened the door for me.

She gave me a warm smile, and let me in.

"Hi there dear, Lauren is on her room getting ready, just wait for a bit." She said with a smile, motioning me to sit on the couch,

Chris approached me and said that if I ever hurt his sister he'll track me down and beat me, whoa Lauren got an overprotective brother,

"Now Chris don't scare my date away" an angelic voice said, I looked up and I swear I think all the oxygen on my lungs is sucked by a vacuum.

She looks so beautiful in Ber simple white dress and white high heels, she wore light make up and her dark long locks is cascading down to her shoulders.

I smiled at her and assist her in going down the stairs. I gave her the red roses, she accepted it,

"Thank you" she said then put it on a flower vase.

"Y/N just return Lauren in one piece okay?" Mike said.

"Dad?" Lauren whined and mike just laugh.

"I will sir" I said then we proceed to my car.

We drive to the Italian restaurant that I have booked for a reservation earlier.

When we entered the restaurant the receptionist greeted us and asked if we have a reservation, then she leads us into our reserved table.

During dinner, Lauren and I just talked about some random topics and tell some jokes, it was fun actually.

When we finished our dinner, I lead to my car again.

"Did you enjoy the night Lauren?" I asked her

"Yes Y/N I really enjoyed it" she said and she hold my hand.

"That's only the start, there's more" I said

"Wait there's more?" She asked shocked

"Yes" I said then I drove at the building that my grandparents owned. We entered the elevator and pushed the button that lead up to the rooftop of the building.

Lauren just hold my hand the whole time and I'll just stared at her lovingly.

There at the rooftop uncle will is waiting for us, when he saw us he gave us a smile.

"You must be Lauren, nice to meet you" he said then shook Lauren's hand.

He leads us into the chopper, Lauren was amazed, she smiled brightly.

"I guess you liked it" I said smiling.

"I don't like it, I love it" she said

I assist her when she entered the chopper.

And I entered the pilot seat, I secured her seatbelt then I talked to the intercom as I start the chopper.

"This is Tango, Juliet, Alpha 823 requesting to fly around the city" I said.

"Request granted" the intercom said.

"Are you ready?" K asked Lauren and she nodded her head excitedly, when we are on the sky now, Lauren admired the whole city,

I am just smiling at her, she looks like a kid who received a gift from Santa Clause on Christmas.

"This is amazing, Y/N" she said as she admired the whole city. Its really an amazing sight.

Then I land the chopper on our backyard.

I quickly go out and open the door for Lauren.

I smiled at her, "and this is the last part of the date" I said and point at the piano.

"You play?" She asked and I nodded.

"And I will play this special song for a special girl who stole my heart" I said then I take off my jacket and put it over her shoulders, then I sat at the piano and played the intro of the song I composed.

(Forevermore - David Archuleta)

There are times when I just want to look at your face
with the stars in the night
There are times when I just want to feel your embrace in the cold night

I just can't believe that you are mine now

You are just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore

As I am singing this to Lauren I am staring at her eyes, while Lauren has tears already.

All those years I long to hold you in my arms
I've dreaming of you
Every night i've been watching all the stars that fall down
Wishing you will be mine

I just can't believe that you are mine now

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world
You're all I need to be with forevermore

Time and again
There are these changes that we cannot change
As sure as the time keeps going on and on
My love for you will be forevermore
Ohh-yeah-ey
I just can't believe that you are mine now

I put all the emotions into the song, the love that I feel for Lauren.

You were just a dream that I once knew
I never thought I would be right for you
I just can't compare you with anything in this world

As endless as forever
Our love will stay together
You're all I need to be with forevermore
Forevermore
You're all I need to be with forevermore
Hmmm-yeah-heah

I finished the song and I saw that Lauren is crying now, me too.

She ran to me and hugged me, I hugged back.

"Mahal kita" I said

And she pulled away. "What does it mean?" She asked

"It means, I love you" I said and she teared up some more I wiped her tears away.

"I know its fast and if your not ready to say it back..." I rambled then I was cut off by her.

"I love you too" she said

And we kissed, this is the best date ever.

......

Long update, yes! XD

Do you want me to publish the other Lauren/you fic? Just comment and I am here to tell you that this book is coming to an end just a few chapters remaining, thank you for supporting, for the votes and your wonderful comments :)

Happy reading everyone!
Sorry if there's any mistakes

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.1K 1.2K 30
🕺🏽☺️!
126K 5.3K 60
Male Y/N
35.3K 1.3K 5
261K 5.9K 23
The title says it all G!p you