I'm in love with my bully (Le...

Por Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

"Because, what's a better love story, than two people from completely different worlds crashing together?" Vi... Más

Chapter 1 - Buenos Aires
Chapter 2 - First Day
Chapter 3 - Back at it again
Chapter 4 - Changing ways
Chapter 5 - Over again
Chapter 6 - Sleepover
Chapter 7 - Truth or Dare
Chapter 8 - A kiss?
Chapter 9 - Just.. friends?
Chapter 10 - Party
Chapter 11 - Always on my mind
Chapter 12 - Together?
Chapter 13 - It comes out
Chapter 14 - Cheater?
Chapter 15 - Hear me out
Chapter 16 - Jealous?
Chapter 17 - A new arrival
Chapter 18 - We can
Chapter 20 - Plans
Chapter 21 - Date night?
Chapter 22 - Sorry
Chapter 23 - What are we?
Chapter 24 - That's what 'friends' do
Chapter 25 - The new boy
Chapter 26 - Throwbacks
Chapter 27- Unexpected feelings
Chapter 28 - Before the storm
Chapter 29 - In love with him
Chapter 30 - You?
Chapter 31 - Groups
Chapter 32 - Lost in him
Chapter 33 - Trouble
Chapter 34 - Space
Chapter 35 - Here forever
Chapter 36 - Hide and seek
Chapter 37 - Wake up
Chapter 38 - His plan
Chapter 39 - Unbelievable
Chapter 40 - Suspicious
Chapter 41 - Fake
Chapter 42 - Pain
Chapter 43 - Rewind
Chapter 44 - Discover
Chapter 45 - Importance
Chapter 46 - Above all
Chapter 47 - Spain
Chapter 48 - Never safe
Chapter 49 - Preparations
Chapter 50 - K-i-s-s
Chapter 51 - Back together
Chapter 52 - Happy with him
Chapter 53 - Habla si puedes
Chapter 54 - Surprises
Chapter 55 - New arrival
Chapter 56 - Music
Chapter 57 - No escape
Chapter 58 - Presentation
Chapter 59 - Trouble in paradise
Chapter 60 - Definitely bad
Chapter 61 - Coma
Chapter 62 - Next to you
Chapter 63 - Who?
Chapter 64 - No memories
Chapter 65 - In love
Chapter 66 - Flooding back
Chapter 67 - Clear
Chapter 68 - Love in the air
Chapter 69 - Almost there
Chapter 70 - Ending

Chapter 19 - Chemistry

2.4K 70 3
Por Leonetta_4_Ever_Love

F e d e r i c o

I followed Violetta after she ran off to somewhere, only to find her entering a class and joining Leon in singing the song she previously sang at Pablo's lesson. What was it called? Podemos or something..

I noticed the look of awe she had in her eyes, and that spark that he had while he was staring at her. These two were broken up and yet they obviously still had feelings for each other. Why do people make it so difficult in relationships?

I soon found out that I was smiling, only when Francesca came up to me and greeted me.

"What got you smiling like that?" She asked and snapped me out of my daze, making me turn to her.

I motioned towards the two lovebirds in the class. Violetta now had joined in and started singing with Leon, too. Francesca turned her head and from what I saw, she was left speechless as well.

"This.. What?" She asked, mainly to herself. I laughed quietly and heard some footsteps around us.

I looked to my right and saw Camila walk over to us with uh.. Maxi, wasn't it? She grinned when she saw us but then her gaze moved to where Francesca was staring so intently, and then she gaped.

This must really be a surprise.

"What is going on?" She asked after a second, blinking a few times.

"I don't really know.." I shrugged, but a smirk was visible on my face.

Turns out that the rest of Leon's friends heard us talking rather loudly and came to see what was the buzz. When they took in the scene, I could make out they were surprised as well.

Only Diego had a somewhat knowing smirk on his face..

The 'couple' inside finished their song and I regretted not being close enough to hear what they were saying. Violetta was as red as a tomato, though.

What Leon did next, well, if it didn't scream that he was still into her, I don't know what did.

He kissed her cheek.

And she obviously liked that, considering the fact she didn't pull away. I heard Francesca let out a gasp, and Diego turned to her, smirking. She noticed his smirk and looked down, biting her lip playfully. Well well..

My attention returned to the duo when they opened the door and came face to face with all of us. Violetta's eyes widened, and Leon gulped, like he hadn't expected this at all.

You got caught! Hahaha!

I just stood there smiling, while the guys broke off and went to Leon, and Violetta walked over to us. She hesitantly smiled, and the three of us, Francesca, Camila, and I, raised our eyebrows.

"What- Why are you all looking at me like that?" She asked us, rubbing her hands together nervously.

"Don't you dare deny it," Camila told her, and Violetta pursed her lips. She couldn't get away with this.

"It was just a song.." She trailed off, not knowing what else to say. Weak excuse, Vilu.

Francesca scoffed, "Yeah, and I don't like Diego." She said, and that left the three of us surprised, staring at her weirdly.

She looked like she just realised what she said, and covered her mouth with her hand, "Oops?"

"So, you admit it!" Camila squealed and clapped happily.

That caused the guys who were just a feet away to turn and look at her. I didn't miss the side look Diego gave to Francesca.

I need to talk to him about that..

"Camila, not this again.." Francesca sighed, rolling her eyes.

Camila's raised her hands up, "What? You mentioned it this time. I only stated the truth." She protested and then they got into a little bickering competition.

Violetta shook her head. She has probably heard these stuff a lot of times, I bet.

She looked at me, and taking me by surprise, she grabbed my hand and dragged me to nearby corner.

She looked around nervously, "I know there was a reason you were smiling like that. Tell me, what was that for?"

Is she that oblivious? Really?

"Violetta.." I started, "Yes, I'm new here and I don't exactly know much, but there's one thing that I'm sure of." I told her, and she looked at me expectantly, as if she didn't know what I was talking about.

"And that is..?" She questioned, making me look at her like she was stupid. She can't be that blind, honestly.

"You and Leon obviously still have feelings for each other." I stated, and her mouth dropped slightly, her eyes widening.

"That's not t-true.." She stammered, "We're just friend-- I mean people that know each other." She rushed to say, but I didn't buy her little lie.

"I know better than to believe that. 'People that know each other' don't exactly sing a song together all lovey dovey, and go around kissing each other's cheeks!" I argued, trying to make her see sense.

She sighed, shaking her head. "He's with Ludmila, forgot about that?"

The realization came at me full force. I totally forgot about that. Something else must be up. Leon can't be actually dating that blonde girl and look absolutely in love with Violetta.

I made a list inside my head with things I needed to find out, adding this as one of them.

"Something else is going on," I told her, "They can't be actually dating."

She frowned, "What are you proposing? They're faking that they're going out?" She laughed ironically, and I gave her a glare.

That wasn't such a bad thought. It was a possibility.

"Why not?"

She let out a silent laugh, "That's unbelievable, and would never happen."

I rolled my eyes, "Let me look into this. I promise I'll tell you everything I find out." She held my gaze, before giving in.

"Fine.. Do whatever you want. But I'm telling you, there's nothing going on between us anymore." She denied one more time, and I slightly smirked.

"I'm not so sure about that." I told her, leaning in to kiss her cheek before departing our ways.

I had a plan in mind.

- - -

Classes had ended, and Violetta had gone home. I told her I had to tell Pablo something about my song, and thankfully she believed my little lie.

I send a text to the girls and the guys, telling them to come meet me at Beto's class. I really hoped they would come, at least a few of them then.

What really surprised me was the fact that they were already waiting for me when I got there.

I raised my eyebrows, slightly taken aback, "Well, hello there guys."

Diego sat on a chair comfortably, "What's up dude? What was so important?"

"I think we all know why we're here, Diego." Camila answered him before me, and they shared a look.

Francesca looked at all of us, "If it's not about Violetta and Leon, then I can't think of any other reason."

My mouth slightly opened. "How did you-?"

"I have my ways." She smiled, which made me smile too.

Diego coughed lightly and I turned my attention to him. "Well?"

That got me smirking. He was jealous. Of nothing much, but he was indeed. Now I'm more than sure that he's into Francesca.

"What do you say, we help them get back together?" I suggested, looking at each one of them carefully.

The girls let out a squeal and smiled from ear to ear. Diego high-fived Maxi while the others let out approving noises. I grinned.

"Are you up for this?" I asked them again, and they quieted down, listening to me.

Francesca frowned, "But.. How are we going to do that?"

I smirked, "I have my ways." I quoted her from before, and she rolled her eyes playfully, realising I mimicked her.

"Haha, very funny Fede." She said but laughed lightly.

I got a reaction out of Diego, with him looking at us sternly. I made a mental note to talk to him later.

Broadway spoke up, "But indeed, Francesca's right, what are you planning?"

"Well what do you think about.. A fancy dinner at an even fancier restaurant, and maybe a sweet walk underneath the city stars later on?" I bit my tongue after I finished, waiting for their answer.

I was kind of nervous. It was the first time I was planning something like this, and I hoped they wouldn't make fun of my ideas.

"I'm in." Francesca stated after a second, and sat up in her chair excitedly.

Diego nodded approvingly, "Me too."

After a second of thought, Camila spoke. "Me three."

"Uh, the rest of us are in too." Maxi said, and I nodded at him.

"But, how are they going to go together for a walk, let alone a restaurant?" Andres questioned. It was the first time I had heard him talk, at least for today. "They can't even speak civilly anymore."

"Are you sure about that?" Diego asked him raising an eyebrow, initiating the moment Violetta and Leon had shared a few hours ago.

"Alright then, scratch that. How are we going to get them to go out together, then?" Andres asked again, and this time he put me into thoughts.

That was indeed a good question.

"I can convince Violetta to go out with me and meet outside the restaurant, while Diego does the same with Leon." I looked to Diego for approval, "I know it'll be kind of awkward to tell him to go to a restaurant, but.."

He shook his head, "It's fine, really. I'll do it."

I grinned at him slightly, "Great. We'll tell them to meet at the exact same spot, and when they'll see each other.."

"..They'll definitely not want to go home." Camila completed.

"Or so we hope so," Francesca let out. She had a point. Even if most chances were that they stayed at the restaurant, there was at least one possibility they would leave.

"Hey, no bad thoughts. It will work." Diego told her and she looked at him, a spark in her eyes. She then shook her head agreeing, and I could see how he could cheer her up.

"Alright! Today's Wednesday.." I made the calculations in my head, "I'll make the reservation on Friday, at half past eight. I'll tell Violetta's name just so there won't be a a misunderstanding, and hopefully, everything will fall into place." Everyone mumbled in agreement, satisfied.

"I like it." Maxi said, shaking his head.

Broadway clasped his hand together, "Yeah, me too. It'll work."

"Then, what are we waiting for?" Camila asked and I smiled at her. Full of excitement.

"Our plan will get them back together." I told them surely.

Truth is, I wasn't that sure. Yes, the two lovebirds clearly still liked each other, but what if their pride overpowered them?

I didn't want to think about it. Everything going to waste..

"How did you come up with this idea?" Francesca asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I smiled knowingly, "Just watching them made me realise what strong chemistry they have going on."

Before she could say anything else, Camila asked a really, really important question about a subject that I had forgotten once again.

"What about Ludmila? Aren't they together?" She asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

I noticed Diego tense, and we shared a look. Was he hiding something?

"They're not together. I'm just telling you this. You don't need to worry about her." He said to Camila, and she looked at him, surprised as to how he knew.

"How.. Do you know?" She asked confused.

He scratched the back of his neck, "Doesn't matter. I just know. We'll go on with the plan as we said. Okay?"

She nodded, but a little hesitantly. I saw Francesca give him a weird look as well.

"Fine then, I'll let you know when everything's done," I changed the subject back to our original one, "But I need your help. Diego, tell Leon to dress up well. And girls, you know what to do."

They didn't need anymore words, they clearly got what I was talking about.

"We're done here. That's all." I told everyone with a smile, and slowly the class emptied.

There was something that was left unsaid though, and that was why I caught Diego's hand just before he left the room.

He looked at me, eyebrows furrowed.

"Is there something you need, Federico?" He asked me, rather confused.

I motioned him to come inside and close the door. He did, and once I was sure everyone else was out of sight, I plopped on a chair and grinned cheekily.

"What's up with you and Francesca?"

He coughed suddenly, eyes widening and looking at me full of surprise. That only confirmed my suspicions.

"What?" He looked anywhere but me, and I resisted the urge to smirk widely.

"I know something's going on. Either you admit it, or I'll make you." I stated simply as that, shrugging.

I was getting to the bottom of this.

He pulled a chair and put it in front of me, sitting on it sloppily a second after. "I don't really know, man.. I think I like her and then I don't, and then again.. Ugh, I don't know what's going on."

I pursed my lips, "Have you told her anything?"

"What? No! Why would I? She would reject me immediately." He answered, and he couldn't have been more wrong.

"As if. She's as much into as you are into her." I retorted, waving him off.

People these days, thinking the other doesn't like them back..

He shook his head, "There's no way. How would you even know that?"

I laughed, "Trust me, if I've learned anything from Violetta the past few days I've been staying with her, is how they feel about us guys."

Diego gave me a stern look, "I'm not kidding."

My face got serious quickly, "Neither am I. I'm dead-serious about this. I'm sure she likes you, and from what I've come to know, you like her too, don't you?" I asked him, and he sighed, nodding in defeat.

"A bit too much maybe, after all.." He mumbled as if he didn't want me to hear, but I did.

"It's not bad to like somebody, Diego." I said in attempt to help him see the bright side. You couldn't help how you felt.

He closed his eyes, breathing deeply, "Yeah, you're right. I'll find a way to talk to her."

I smiled, happy with my little victory. "I wish you all the luck in the world. But, I have a feeling you won't even need it."

He laughed, shaking his head, "I really hope you're right." He scratched the back of his neck. "And, uhm, sorry about my strange behaviour earlier.. I, uh.."

"I understand. We can't help feeling a little jealous from time to time." He glanced up at me, surprised as to how I knew exactly what he wanted to say.

"Well, alright then. Talk tomorrow?" He asked me, standing up from his chair.

"Yeah," I said, standing up right after, "Send me a text about how it went with Leon."

"No problem." Was the last thing that was said between us. He greeted me goodbye, and we parted ways, leaving the room and then the Studio.

I headed home, or well, Violetta's home, but anyways. I had to find a good restaurant.

A plan was in action.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

24K 664 21
Violetta Castillo is a princess she's the daughter of German Castillo. the King. Her father is making her marry with her best friend. But what if she...
34.3K 674 44
Leon reads Violetta's diary and they have a fight because of her trust has been betrayed , but will they get back together? Join me and find out the...
24.5K 826 20
Diego is in love with Violetta and he and her are best friends. Then comes Diego's cousin, Leon. Violetta knows that Diego loves her and thinks about...
27.9K 1K 30
Violetta's mother died when she was 5 years old. Now Vilu is living with her father in Barcelona.Her dad has to go to Buenos Aires for his job and Vi...