A bouncing baby?

By AshleyPhay

Robin Scherbatsky and Barney have everything perfect. What happens when Robin finds out that shes pregnant... More

A bouncing baby?
Chpt 1 The garden
Chpt 2 The news
Chpt 4 BARNEY POV AGAIN
Chpt 5 Big Bang Theory crossover
Chpt 6 Interview with the doctor.
Chpt 7 The cake shop
Chpt 8 the cake shop continued
Chpt 9 Robin returns to the nest
Chpt 10 After Party
Chpt 11 The move
Chpt 12 First Time
Chpt 13 The Laser Compo
Chpt 14 The plans
Chpt 15 Oh Canada
Chpt 16 The Anthem
Chpt 17 The Game
Chpt 18 In the morning
Chpt 19 Waterfalls
Chpt 20 Tiffany Meet Lilly Lilly Meet Jadyn Jadyn Meet Lilly Lilly meet Jadyn
Chpt 21 Veritas
Chpt 22 The Vent ish Session
Chpt 23 The Worst Date
Chpt 24 3 months later
Chpt 25 Katie
Chpt 26 The way you look tonight
Chpt 27 Renovations
Chpt 28 Have ya met Katie?
Chpt 29 Jinx
Chpt 30 The First Big Fight
Chpt 31 5 months later
Ch.32 Ah Crap!
Chpt 33 Legen....wait-for-it...... BABY!!! Legenbaby!
Chpt 34 And the little Baby

Chpt 3 Barneys POV

1.7K 53 0
By AshleyPhay

As soon as the doctors took her I sat on the waiting chairs.  All I could think about was Robin.  I was screaming inside.  I would have started hitting myself but Ted came to me.  

"Barney!" Ted yelled.  I spun around and saw him standing there.  He ran up to me. 

"Hey Ted."  I said.  Ted hugged me and looked me right in the eye.  I started crying and Ted hugged me.  He shushed me and told me that it was ok.  I would have been embarrassed before but now I was only thinking of Robin.  Lilly and Marshall came later in the night.  They felt bad but at least we were all together.  At around 4 am the doctors said we could visit her.  We practically stampeded the door.  When I saw her in the hospital gown and her arm hooked up to a crude machine as well as an oxygen mask on her face I rushed to her side.  I grabbed her hand and for the first time in my life cried in front of my friends.  A female Indian Doctor walked in.   "Hi I'm Dr. Santos I need to talk to Mr. Stinson privately."

"Ok Doctor."  I said.  I followed her out and into a small room.  She sat down in a comfy chair and pulled out a file that read Stinson Robin.  The doctor motioned to a chair and I sat.  I looked around.  She had a small cross on her table and a picture with two little kids playing on a swing set.  I peered at her neck where there was a small crucifix.  She was a catholic.  I smiled.  She had a little cup that said Worlds best mom.  

"Mr. Stinson your wife is pregnant."  That snapped me out of my train of thought.  I lifted my finger up and fainted

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 5.1K 36
What will happen when 2 persons are connected with each other for a reason but they don't know the truth. Unknowingly they become connected. Will the...
483 1 8
Y/N and Jason had a friendship based off leaving each other. One would go and the other assumed they wouldn't come back. Yet somehow they always foun...
16.2K 233 31
This fanfic takes place in season 8, episode 6 when Barney gives one of the most famous and best speeches in the hit TV Series How I Met Your Mother...
3.3K 118 17
Maka Albarn ends up getting pregnant with twins, so now soul and maka must raise 2 kids plus go to school. What happens is another surprise comes aro...