When I saved the bad boy (201...

By KatherineYork7

it's very simple. When these two different people with similar choices meet, their whole worlds turn upside d... More

When I saved the bad boy
Chapter 2 (Meeting the asshole)
Chapter 3 (Is my life a joke or what?)
Chapter 4 (I bet it was a date )
Chapter 5 ( I'm a dead man walking )
Chapter 6 ( Gambling is a dangerous thing, especially if you lose)
Chapter 7 (When butterflies strike...)
Chapter 8 ( Living on the edge )
Chapter 9 ( A vampire thing )
Chapter 10 ( Secrets....secrets...secrets )
Chapter 11 ( I don't kiss and tell on a rainy day )
Chapter 12 ( Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong)
Chapter 13 (Shh...There is something in the dark)
Chapter 14 ( When bitches go mad ...)
Chapter 15 ( It's all fun and games until someone meets vodka )
Chapter 16 ( Deal or Deal breaker? )
Chapter 17 ( Under the sheets )
Chapter 18 ( Don't be such a baby )
Chapter 19 ( Going undercover- Charles's Angles strike again )
Chapter 20 ( Curiosity killed the cat )
Chapter 22 ( Weirdos stick together )
Chapter 23 ( Eye of the tiger)
Chapter 24 (Payback is a bitch)
Chapter 25 ( Hide and seek in the closet )
Chapter 26 ( The highway to hell )
Chapter 27 ( Talking about kisses...)
Chapter 28 (when romance and stars take over)
Chapter 29 (Riddle of confusion)
Chapter 30 ( Sorry seems to be the hardest word )
Chapter 32 (Morning after dark)
Chapter 33 ( Happy birthday to you )
Chapter 34 ( Bitch mode is fun when people are scared of you )
Chapter 35 ( Going undercover 2-Operation James Bond)
Chapter 36 ( A haunted heart)
Epilogue
Author's note
Bonus chapter 1/2
Bonus chapter 3/4
Info ♥
Edit 2019

Chapter 21 ( Let's play a game, shall we )

41.3K 1K 207
By KatherineYork7

“Listen…” I started. Oh god let this work. “I don’t want J.D hurt and you don’t want to go to jail right?” I smiled and bravely walked a step closer to him.

“I am so tired of being chased and pushed around. I get that you don’t want anyone messing with your business but I came here because I knew J.D was going to talk to you to work together again and… I want in too.”

Suddenly he started laughing. Stay strong Julie. You have read books. Distract him. You know you can.

“Do you expect me to believe that you…YOU…” He laughed even louder. “You want to be a part of drug dealing. Oh this is priceless.”

I stayed with a numb expression.

“Don’t let the look fool you.” I smirked. “I don’t see Steven anywhere. Do you?”

Craw suddenly turned serious. “Yeah, where is he?”

“I took care of him. I am not the gentle type of girl.”

He studied me and walked closer smirking. I think he can smell fear.

“I don’t believe you sweetheart. Give me the phone or your say goodbye to your boyfriend.”

“No.”

“Don’t push your luck princess?”

“Or what mobster? Are you afraid of me? A girl?” I smiled but I wanted to kill my self before he does. Man I was going crazy. He smiled.

“I don’t know if I like this brave you or not.”

“I don’t know? Do you?” I smiled and crossed my arms.“You know I think we could work together. I have cash and I love adventures. I might not be the best for this job but I have balls and money. Don’t you see we can work something out?”

“What do you suggest?” Craw raised a brow. Breathe Julie.

“Let go of J.D. I like him without the blood. And I will help you deal with this stuff. You know I’m smart.”

He came closer and pushed me to a wall grabbing my throat.

“I think you’re bluffing.”

I tried to stay calm. “Maybe I am , maybe not.” I really want to die, don’t I?

“You are at my wits ends.”

I breathed and smirked. Got to show no fear.

“I’m sure we can work something out.”

I lifted my legs and I tied them around his waist.

“I always had a thing for bad boys.” I lowered my look at his lips. He looked distracted. Hah, who knew I have this effect on guys.

“I think you could do…”

He leaned his head closer. Oh god please don’t let me kiss him right now.

“Get away from her.” Suddenly I felt Craw being pushed aside and I fell on the ground. I lifted my head and saw J.D and Craw tackling on the ground. J.D takes a swing and bam once.

Craws nose was bleeding.

One more punch. And there goes another one. Craw already had a bloody face.  But J.D was already hit couple of times. Damn it. Craw managed to put J.D underneath him. Crap. Craw hit him in the face but J.D managed to push him off and kicked him in the rib. How can J.D be so strong. He throws such powerful punches. He is like superman. My superman. Maybe more like Batman with the dark clothes…I would like a batman at home. What am I thinking? Cheer for J.D.

Go J.D go. Swing and punch. Come on.

I lifted my self up and tried to figure out a way to help him. What can I do? What can I do? Look for a weapon. Yes. Go Julie. Find something. Anything.

I am so useless right now.

“You keep on pissing me off J.D.” Craw growled.

“And you make my day so much better.” J.D punched him hard.

I smiled at that moment. He used sarcasm. My boy has learned so much. Oh god. Focus Julie. A weapon.

“I will enjoy the moment I see your face in prison.” J.D roared and kept on punching.

“I think I might just keep your girl for fun.” Craw managed to push J.D away and now they were both breathing hard looking at each other.

Suddenly someone walked in and we all looked in that direction.

“Jules…”

“Jake.” I yelled in surprise but then someone pulled me closer and put knife under my throat.

“This is exactly what I needed.” Craw whispered in my ear and pressed the blade to my throat stronger.

“Don’t hurt her.” Jake walked to J.D helping him as they both starred at me. Fuck. I am going to die a virgin and there were so many other things I wanted to do.

To finish reading my Wattpad stories. To make the best birthday party for Angie. To live my days as J.D’s girlfriend. To kiss him without stopping. To make so many other naughty things. Oh and I should ask Kayla for advice….To use sarcasm…. Shame, I won’t even get to fight Shelly. They say when you’re close to death your whole life flashes before your eyes. Nonsense. All I could think about are the things I will never do in the future. Goodbye world.

“Craw. You want me. Let her go.”

J.D tried to get closer but Craw took a step back.

“Oh no. I kind of like her right now. She’s got more balls then you. She is sneaky and I like it.”

I could see the anger in J.D’s eyes.

“Give. Me. Back. My. Girl.” J.D growled.

He said I was his girl. He just…Well Fuck you Craw but I’m not letting you ruin this moment.

I bit his hand and elbowed him in the stomach running away towards J.D. and hugged him.

Craw started running out the back cursing and Jake went after him.

“Nice move.” J.D winked at me and I pulled him after Jake. “Let’s help Jake.”

We walked out to see three cop’s cars and Craw being arrested. Jake waved at us.

Okay……………I am sooo confused.

“I am confused.” I looked at J.D.

“So am I.” He turned his head towards me.

Oh god the blood. Suddenly I realised J.D was soaking with blood.

“J.D you are bleeding, you need help.”

“I’m fine.”

“Someone help.” I yelled as a nurse came towards us with aid kit to help J.D.

“Sit here boy. Let me see those bruises.” The nurse pulled him on the side of the road and kneeled in front of him cleaning his bruises. A cop came closer.

“Kids, do you mind explaining how did you get involve with this criminal?”

I looked at J.D. He gave me approval with his look. I nodded my head at the cop. “You see sir, J.D…” I pointed towards him. “He got in some problems with this guy and he was blackmailed. J.D managed to get out but Craw kept on coming after him. My friend Jake who probably called you was blackmailed too…”

“Yeah he reported that…Go on.”

“Then I found out and I know is stupid but… we followed them here…”

“Them?”

“Oh right. There is a guy in the back of my car. His name is Steven and he goes to school with me. He’s in the Aston Martin parked few meters away from here. He was helping Craw.”

“Men…” He signalized the other cops to go check our car.

“Go on.”

“Well, we came here and J.D got into the house and then this whole mess started. I…I got it all recorded.” I pulled out my phone and gave it to the cop.

“Nice job little lady. But we’ll still need to talk to you and your parents.” He looked at J.D. “Yours too. And you’ll need to come to the station with me.”

“No problem. And what will happen with Craw?”

“He is definitely going to jail.”

“Jules…” I turned around when I was suddenly in a big hug.

“Hey Jake…”

The cop walked away.

“Are you alright? Did he hurt you?”

“No, I’m fine. How did you know we are here? Did you call the cops?”

“Yeah. When I couldn’t find you, J.D or Steven I had a feeling something was up.”

“How did you know where were we.”

“I have my own sources.”

“Jake…” I frowned.

“Fine…It’s Steven’s old house.”

“How do you know that?” I raised a brow.

“He is…let’s leave that story for another time. Your boyfriend is giving me the death glare…” He looked at J.D “Even though I saved his ass.” J.D rolled his eyes and Jake left with a short wink at me. “Talk to you later Jules.”

I sat next to J.D when the nurse left.

“Jules?” J.D frowned.

“Oh my god, are we really having this conversation.” I bit my lip in frustration.

“I’m sorry.” He sighed.

“No, no… I’m sorry. Come here.” I hugged him tightly until he complained.

“Easy there. I might have something broken from that asshole.”

“I hope he dies in that prison.” I pressed my lips to his gently trying not to bruise him and I ran my fingers in his hair.

“Don’t ever do that to me. I died a million times with every hit he gave you.” I smiled as he raised his hand and put it on my cheek. I raised my arm and held his hand bringing it to my lips kissing it.

“At least this shit is over now.” He pulled me close to him and leaned my head on his shoulder.

“We still need to tell our parents and go to the station.”

“That’s the easy part.” He sighed.

“My mum is going to freak out. What if they forbid me to see you, what if…”

“Hey, hey…” He shushed me. “Don’t worry. I promise no one will keep us apart. Okay my Juliet.”

I laughed. “Alright Romeo. I trust you.”

“Sugar, that story is supposed to be called J.D and Juliet. Romeo is so old fashion.”

“Okay, okay…”

I giggled and tucked next to him again.

“Jake knows something about Steven. There is more to this story and…”

“Sugar…”

“I think I can figure it out…”

“Sugar…”

“I could ask him but I think he…”

“Sugar…” He forced me to look at him.

“What?” I said, finally snapping out.

“Leave the mystery for tomorrow. I think is enough for one day.”

“But I am really curious.”

“For me?” He did the puppy eyes. I can’t resist them.

“Fine. But just because of you.”

“How did you get rid of Steven anyway? You didn’t even know he was coming.” J.D asked confused.

“Oh J.D.” I laughed. “I was listening the whole time. I recorded everything on my phone. Remember?”

“Right.” He made a silly face and kissed the top of my head.

I think this will be easy from now on.

I was wrong, again.

“You are grounded. Like forever.”

My mum was never the panicking type but this was hysterical.

“No phone, no going out, no anything.”

“Honey she is not the mobster. She did the right thing and helped her friend. I don’t think she wanted to get in trouble” My father tried to talk some sense into her. At least I got him on my side.

“It’s true Mom. You know I’m smarted then getting into something illegal. This was just something I did for J.D. He could have died in there.”

“Oh sweetheart.” She hugged me so tight I lost my breath. No air. Hello, no air. I’m dying.

“Honey she’s turning a little blue there.” My father warned my mother.  She loosened the hold and kissed my head.

“I will die if I lose you.”

“You’ll never get rid of me Mom.” I smiled and hugged her back. My dad joined the hug.

Long story short. J.D and I survived the parents even though he was still in trouble but I think Anna is going to let him off the hook when she hears that we save this town from an evil criminal.

 After they forced me to go back home and part with J.D I was freaking out. My phone was still at the police station so I couldn’t even text him. I got home but only to meet angry and worried Angie and Kayla.

“You are alive.” They both hugged me.

“I heard you had a knife under your throat.”

“And that you walked in to save J.D.” They both waited for my answers.

“Let’s go in. I’ll tell you everything.”

After I told them the story three times over and over with every detail they crushed me with hugs, yelled at me and then laughed about it all saying not all people could tell an adventure like that. Oh my friends. What would they do without boring old me? The talking thought it made me sleepy.

 I fell asleep and didn’t wake up until three hours later when I found a note on my bed.

“Dear Julie…

As your best friends this is the worst possible way to start a note but whatever. We left you to rest. Come to school tomorrow. We have a surprise. Oh and J.D called me-Angie, and told me to say that he misses you which I think Is just so cute but funny because you left him three hours ago…What was I writing again...oh yes. And he wanted me to tell you that he expects to see you too tomorrow. He said you promised to tell him something.

P.S don’t call me tonight. I am having my anniversary. Me and Johnny were against it considering what happened but J.D insisted we do it anyway. So no calls I’ll tell you the details tomorrow.”

P.P.S. from K. I’m going to be with Chris. Is your choice if you want to call. ;)

Love Angie and Kayla.”

Oh great. Just great. They are with their boyfriends tonight and I don’t get to see J.D.

“Why do they get to see their boyfriends and I can’t?” Because he is not your boyfriend. My head screamed. Yet.

I laid back on the bed starring into the ceiling. J.D wants me to tell him everything. I felt like my insides turned upside down and tied in a knot. Breathe in and breathe out. I can do this.

“You make me feel like…la, la, la, la, la…”

I woke up at my alarm sound from Cobra star ship. I don’t even remember changing the song. I rubbed my eyes and put the covers away changing quickly into some black jeans and a navy blue shirt. I put a little make up on and put my hair in a ponytail. I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs.

“Good morning Mom, Dad.” I smiled.

“Are you going to school sweetie? Are you sure you don’t want to stay home?” My mother asked smiling. Oh god? Did she just ask me to stay home and skip school? The world must have come to an end.

“I want to go to school mom, really. I need to socialize.”

“Or to see J.D.” My dad smirked as he took a sip from his coffee.

I blushed and put a lock of hair that loosened from the ponytail behind my ear.

“I hmm…need to go. Dad can you give me a ride?”

“Of course sweetheart.” He rose up drinking his coffee in one sip and grabbed his keys. “I’ll come back for you honey.” He smiled at my mother and walked me to the car.

“He is quite the charmer. Why didn’t you tell him you like him till now?”

“Dad.” I screamed and blushed as he said that.

“Oh come on. You like him don’t you.”

I bit my lip. “It’s still early for this kind of conversation with my dad.”

“I cheered for him from the beginning you know that right?”

I nodded my head. “Is it because you think he’s good for me or because you like him sucking up to you for the whole job thing.”

“Little bit of both.”

“Oh dad.” I giggled. “You use people for their flattering. I can see who I got that from.”

“You better mean it as a compliment.”

We both laughed as he drove me to school.

“This is not school.” I looked confused as we stood in front of a big house that looked familiar. Damn it. All these houses look familiar but I’ve been here. I know it.

“Exactly. This is part of the plan.”

“Part of what plan?”

“Go in there and you’ll see.” He smiled at me taking my bag from me.

“You won’t need that honey.”

“Dad I…”

“Just go…”

I walked out the car heading towards the door and ringed. I got it. I know whose house it is.

The door swung open and Jake stood there smiling. He pulled me in a big hug.

“Welcome to the party.”

I looked behind him. Crowd of people was behind him. Almost every kid from school was attending this surprise “party”…

“What is this? What about school?” I opened my mouth in surprise.

“Always thinking about that Jules? Relax and live a little. This is a surprise party to congratulate you for putting Craw behind bars.”

“But you called the cops.”

“But you recorded him admitting a crime.”

“But J.D made him say it.” I kept on being stubborn.

“And that’s why I was invited too.”

I smiled when I saw J.D with Kayla and Angie who were trying to put a party hat on his head.

“This is amazing. You did this for us guys?” I asked.

“Jake did it.” Angie smiled. “It was his idea.”

“And no one is in school today. We begged and the school let us skip school today and let us organize a party for you. Isn’t it awesome?” Kayla jumped up and down.

“Oh guys. You’re the best.” I pulled everyone into a tight hug.

“You’ll make me cry and I’ll smudge my make up.” Angie complained and pulled me towards the back of the house in the yard. People were gathering there and whistling. Everyone was in a circle and having fun.

“What’s going on?” I asked.

“Want to play?” Kayla asked me as she pointed at a girl with a blindfolder on her eyes kissing a guy.

“What is this game about?” I raised a brow in disgust.

“Well…” Angie as usual cared to explain.  “You see, the girl gets her eyes shut and she needs to choose a guy to kiss while she’s blind and tries to guess who he is.”

“I am not playing it.” I laughed. They were so wrong if they think I’m playing that game.

“But wait, there is more.” Kayla stopped me from leaving. “Me and Angie have a plan. What if we help you win the game by choosing the right guy.” They winked sneakily.

“How?” I raised a brow.

“By informing you of course.”

“But if I can’t see….”

“Here is what we are going to do.” And pulled me in a hug to whisper me something.

“Okay people. It’s time for another round and guess who wants to play.” Angie pushed me into the circle and everybody cheered me. Kayla managed to push J.D in the circle of boys.

“What the fu….Oh hell no.” Was all he said when he saw me. I decided to tease a little.

“What? Scared I won’t be able to recognize you with the blindfolder on?”

He raised a brow like he was offended by being teased.

“You think you can find me with a blindfolder?”

“Yes.”

“Okay be my guest. But if you don’t then…?”

“Then I have to do everything you say for a day. I think is a fair deal.”

“And if you guess?”

“You get a kiss. It’s a win-win combination for you.”

Everybody cheered.

“There must be a catch.” He smirked.

“Of course.” I laughed. “You didn’t think I was going to let you go that easy.”

“Okay what’s the catch?”

“I’ll tell you later.”

“Shall we play or not?” Angie screamed.

She came closer and put the blindfolder on swirling me in a couple of circles on both sides.

As I felt I could stay on my feet again I started walking slowly. I felt whispers and chuckles but that didn’t scare me.

I raised my hand and touched a heavy breathed chest. I continued walking slowly touching everyone. Suddenly I touched a pair of chest that made my skin burn. That’s when I heard the phone buzz in my pocket. I smiled and pulled the person’s neck as his lips landed on mine. Our lips moved in sync. I felt my heart jumping up and down. No matter that Angie and Kayla helped me figure out who was J.D by phoning me when I reached J.D I could feel sparks even when I was close to him, not touching him, but just hearing him breathing.

When I pulled away everybody was in anticipation.

“It’s J.D.”

I pulled my blindfolder off as everybody cheered in surprise and J.D was starring at me confused.

“How did you know…?”

I smirked. “Oh I have this intuition...”

“Aha.” He said suspiciously.

“Let’s enjoy the party.”

As people laughed and danced couple of hours later I tried to find J.D. I walked around the house to find that he was no where to be found. I lost him a minute after we ended the game. Johnny pulled him on one side Angie pulled me on another and that was it. Goodbye for a couple of hours. I ran into Jake at the kitchen.

“Hey Jake have you seen J.D?”

“Yeah he left.”

“What?” I yelled in surprise.

“Chill I’m joking. He’s in the backyard. I think he went as far as possible in the garden so he can get some peace. Go find him. I’m sure he’s there.”

“Okay thanks Jakey.” I smiled and ran towards the garden. I circled around a little when I saw him hidden behind a tree leaned on it and enjoying the quiet. I walked behind him and whistled.

“Hey handsome, you look like a fine peace of ass. Want to escape this place?”

He turned around and grinned at me.

“You know I only agree if there is a punch line coming.”

I smiled and sat next to him. I lowered my voice into a deep sexy colour and winked.

“Baby, we are like marshmallows and hot chocolate. You are hot and I want you on top of me.”

He started laughing like crazy. “I love it when you do that. Where do you find these things. They are so cheesy.”

“No they’re not.” I complained as he put his arm around me and leaned me against his chest.

I guess the time has come for confession.

“J.D. I think that is time for me to tell you something.”

“What?” He raised his look at me.

“About that catch…”

“Aha, go on…”

“You have to do it now.”

He complained in a groan. “Okay what do you want me to do?” He said it smiling.

“I want you to be my boyfriend.”

His smile vanished as he became serious.

“I thought you’ll ask me to do something stupid. Will you explain why you want me as a boyfriend?”

“Will you say yes if I explain?”

He looked confused. “I want to hear the reason first.”

I sighed. “You know you already know.”

“I want to hear it.” He demanded.

“J.D…Okay look…” I sighed. “I didn’t really prepare a speech…” I bit my lip. “Okay I did prepare a speech so here it goes. I didn’t intend to become friends with you. When I saved you that was…well the first time I have done something wild. My whole life turned upside down when I met you and I have never had so much fun as I did with you. I lived an adventure. You made me angry and mad and crazy. You made me use bad words and I never even said no to people so I don’t disappoint them but you thought me to have my own attitude…You brought out a beast in me I didn’t know I had and for the first time in my life I felt like I was Alive, more then boring…”

“You are not bo…”

I put a finger on his mouth.

“Let me finish, I want this to be romantic.” He pushed my hand aside and I continued.

“I was attracted to you since the first day and I…I never thought I would get the chance to be with someone like you. Some one so charming and intelligent and full of experience. Someone who appreciates living and has a really good taste in friends. Someone who protects…You are all a perfect person should have. No matter what choices you have made in the past they don’t matter to me because they are where they belong. In the past.

          I was so afraid to tell you all of these things because I didn’t know what to expect. I had a tough time realizing what my feelings meant and how strong I care for you. I didn’t want to lose you. I hated every thought that included you leaving or being only a dream.

          I gained confidence and strength with you. I also found a lot of new friends because of that and I owe it all to you.

No matter the fights and the arguments that we have I am still so attached to you.

J.D I know this sounds cheesy but I need you. And please tell me that you feel the same for me because I will die this instant if you don’t.

J.D I love you. I love you from all my heart.”

His perfectly blue eyes glowed as he didn’t take his look off me.

“Say that again…” He whispered and put a hand on my cheek.

I frowned. “You want me to repeat all of that…It’s a really long speech.” I explained as he chuckled.

“I meant the last words. Tell me that you love me again.”

I laughed and blushed.

“I love you J.D. will you be my boyfriend?”

“Yes I will.” He nodded his head and pulled me in his lap kissing me passionately. I put my hands in his shoulder slowly gliding them up his neck and digging them into his hair. Man how I loved to do that. His dark black hair and his sapphire blue eyes was something only a god could have. Yes, I’m definitely kissing a god right now.

I opened my eyes still kissing him and smiled.

“What?” He pulled a second to take a breath.

“I just love you.” I giggled and kissed him again. He tugged out pressing his lips onto my neck and nibbled it slowly until I moaned out his name. He dug his face in my hair and whispered in my ear.

“I love you Julie. I love you for a long time now and I am going to tell you that every day from now on.”

The way he said it made me shiver every bone in my body.

“And I want to hear you say it every time I’m not kissing you.”

I bit my lip and as he looked back at him I pressed my forehead to his.

“Are we a couple now?” I had to ask.

“Yes we are sugar. And you’re only mine.” He pressed his lips again to mine and once again I was lost in him.

Don't even think this is the end. Oh no...I love Julie and J.D too much to say goodbye to them. Now that they are together is going to get a lot of steamier and now that Craw is in Jail who is there to break their peace? Well...Steven still has a secret and only Jake knows it but Julie is eager to know the secret. Also, do you remember the fight Julie and Shelly are supposed to have.. Do you think they should have it or Julie is way to sweet to do something like that? I only need one comment... 

Can you imagine when J.D and Julie as a couple. ??Man, things should get interesting even more now..And I'm putting one more character in ;) But is a secret shhhh :DD 

And of course I want to thank you for the waiting. I'm occupied with school but in two weeks i'll be completely free and i'll be able to write faster. But till then I'll try to write as much as i can

Vote and comment.

I love you my sugars ;)♥♥♥

xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40K 1.3K 33
"𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐏𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐈 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐚𝐬𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐬𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭...
4.9K 393 30
COMPLETED Laura Anderson doesn't like breaking rules, she tries to be as far away as she can from danger. She's about to start Junior Year, the appea...
252 0 32
River isn't your standard 'good girl.' She never went to Uni, works every day of the week and participates in illegal street races. She uses the body...
158K 3.6K 36
A simple game just to be nosy started it all. Please excuse grammatical errors, thank you! ♥️