Save Me Because I Can't Save...

By BoredFanFiction

Anna Smith was just the usual sad depressed teenager trying to deal with the struggles with school and a brok... More

Hey Guys...
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39

Chapter 15

65 6 2
By BoredFanFiction

Patrick's POV
*Dream*
I wake up and everything is all foggy and weird. I'm no longer in the tour bus, but out in a field surrounded by a few trees. There's no one around and that makes the situation even creepier. Seriously, what the heck is happening?

Maybe I should go find someone and find out what the heck is happening because this is starting to freak me out.

I notice there's a girl sitting underneath one of the trees not that far away. As I get closer I hear sobs. She's crying. But she looks oddly familiar. Brown hair, dressed in black and wearing glasses. When I get close enough to take in her facial features I gasp. It's Anna. Why is she crying? And why is she here?

"Anna...?" I whisper scared and confused about what is happening. She doesn't reply. Just cries quietly. That's when I notice a bottle of sleeping pills and a razor covered in blood sitting next to her. "Anna!" I yell scared. She still doesn't reply so I grab her by her wrists. Anna winces and I pull my hand away to realise they're completely covered in blood. I look at her wrists. Lined with cuts. Deep ones.

When I can't hear Anna crying anymore, I panic. Shit she's lost a lot of blood. And the pills!! Why didn't I think about that. Was she trying to kill herself? Don't think about that now! Help her.

"Anna?! Answer me please!" I'm crying now. I can't loose her. "I'm sorry 'Trick..." She mumbles before closing her eyes.
*End Of Dream*

That's when I wake up. Thank god that was just a dream. But why did I have that dream? Am I scared Anna would do that? Do I think she's going to? I'm starting to panic, I desperately need fresh air before I pass out.

I carefully get out of bed trying not to wake Anna and head for the door. Once out of the door, I sit on the steps and place my head in my hands. I let the tears flow. I don't even know why I'm crying. Maybe it's because I realised how bad Anna is actually feeling. I never thought about if she wanted to kill herself and now I'm scared that she actually will.

I don't notice that someone is sitting next to me until they speak. "Can't sleep?" They ask. I just nod. "Neither, today's been intense" Yeah it's definitely Brendon. I raise my head and sigh. "I.. Just wish.. She. Would talk to us" I say crying even more now that I'm talking about it. "Patrick. Dude. Don't cry. It's gonna be fine. She'll be fine" Is he trying to convince me? Or himself? He has gotten quite close to Anna and has been involved with a lot.

"Brendon?" I ask. "Yeah?" He asks worryingly. "I had a nightmare, that's why I'm here" I sigh knowing he's gonna ask what it was about. "What happened?" He asks wondering what's got me to worked up. "Anna.. I found her in a field.. She had sleeping pills and a razor around her... She had tried to kill herself... And I couldn't help her. What if that actually happens!?... What if she tries and we can't save her!?" I say almost shouting. I'm about to breakdown. Right in front of Brendon.

There's a silence. Brendon must be worried about it as well. "Brendon, I'm scared. Really scared" And the tears are back. I really need to stop crying, I probably look stupid. "Same" He mutters quietly. So he's scared that she's going to as well? Is there something she's told him?

We stay silent for a while just thinking about what we can do. I'm not sure if the rest of the guys know about it yet. Brendon and I know. Pete knows. I want to tell the others so they know and can help but it's rude and not the thing I should be telling them without her permission. But then they can help. I'm so confused on what I should do. "Do you think we, just us, should talk to Anna while the guys are out or something?" I ask breaking the silence. "We could try, she might not want to tell us. But, yeah we can try" Brendon says. We should probably so it as soon as possible so maybe today, if we get the chance to.

"We should probably go back inside. I'm cold and hungry" That makes me think how long have we been out here? What time is it? "Yeah we should" Brendon helps me up and we head inside.

Anna's POV
I wake up to realise Patrick is gone. I wonder where he is. I'll go look soon but now I really need to pee. I make my way to the bathroom nearly dying in the process. Tripping over one of the guys bags when you need to pee isn't that nice.

I lock the door and ya know.. Do my business. I start to think about what happened in here last night when someone starts yelling and banging on the door.

Patrick's POV
I walk back to Anna's bunk. Our bunk? I don't even know, to see she's missing. The only place I can think of where she could be is the bathroom... Which is locked. Shit. My mind goes straight to the worst thing possible. What if she's hurting herself?

"Anna!" I yell hoping that I'm wrong. She instantly opens the door. She looks like she's been crying. But that could of just been from last night or from just waking up. "What?" She asks sleepily but angry. "Show me your arms" I tell her, needing to know if she did hurt herself. "What! Why?" She yells confused and upset. "Why were you in the bathroom?" I'm angry at her, but I don't really know why. I'm worried. "I needed to pee?" She answers, her response sounding more like a question.

"What's going on guys?" Dallon asks confused. "I don't even know myself" Anna mutters getting annoyed with me. "Dallon take the others out to get breakfast or something" I guess this talk is going to happen earlier than I thought it would. "Okay?" Dallon replies still confused with the whole situation.

Brendon's POV
I'm kind of confused at why Patrick is being all grumpy and strict. I seriously think she just needed to pee. I mean it's the morning and who doesn't in the morning when they wake up? Patrick is probably just stressed and worried about Anna but still yelling isn't going to help anything.

But I guess we're going to have this talk now. I don't really think this is gonna turn out good. Especially when they're both upset and annoyed.

Anna's POV
Once everyone is gone except Brendon, Patrick and I, I sit on a bed and wait for them to explain what the fuck is going on. "Anna, show me your arms" Patrick asks more calm this time. What? Did he think I cut in the bathroom? I JUST NEEDED TO FRICKEN PEE! "Why?" I ask, being stubborn. My arms are personal. For few eyes to see. "I'm worried about you" He says nearly in tears. "You saw them last night, so why need to now" I say being serious. "I want to know if there's any change" Yup. I was right.

I don't even argue anymore. I pull up my sleeves. "Happy?" I say getting really annoyed. He looks over my arms but isn't satisfied. "Higher" What? Seriously? "Fine" I go to pull my t-shirt over my head when he stops me. "Brendon, can you leave for a moment?" He's worried about Brendon seeing me shirtless. Seriously? I don't even care at the moment. I just want this to be over. "He's fine Patrick" I say "But.." He starts to argue but I cut him off. "He's already seen them all Patrick" Patrick looks annoyed that Brendon knows more about this than he does.

Once my shirt is off, I'm left in my jeans and bra. I don't even feel awkward about this. I'm just really annoyed. "Happy?" I ask sarcastically. Patrick is shocked because of the amount of cuts and scars he sees and Brendon is just silent. He actually hadn't seen them all, I just didn't want to be alone with Patrick, especially when he's angry.

"Do you believe me now" I say trying to get one of them to speak. "Hmm?" Patrick says obviously not listening to what I said. "Do you believe that I actually needed to pee not that I wanted to add to this collection" I say referring to my scars. "I'm sorry I doubted you, I was just scared" Patrick says. "Well I'm going back to sleep" I say done with the conversation. "Wait" Brendon says. "What?" I ask, sounding more annoyed than I wanted it to. "Can I talk to you, alone?" Yes, defiantly. Anything to leave this room.

Brendon's POV
Patrick leaves to go figure out what's happening with Pete and everyone else.

Anna walks over to me and wraps her arms around me. I soon realise that she is crying when I feel wetness on my shoulder. She must of been holding that in for a while. She doesn't seem like she's going to calm down for a bit so I sit down on a bed and pull her into my lap. "Shhh.. It's going to be fine. You'll be fine" I whisper trying to calm her down. "No.. I won't.. Be" She says finding it difficult to talk. "Why do you say that?" I ask curious about why she's thinking that. "I don't want it to be.. I don't want to be here"

She shouldn't be thinking that. Patrick's nightmare can't come true.

"Why are you doing this for me Brendon" Anna asks randomly. Because I like you. "I care about you" I say ignoring what I actually wanted to say. She nestles her head into my shoulder and I kiss her forehead. Idiot. Don't do anything stupid. She looks up at me and kisses mine.

This continues in different places. We're both laughing and giggling at the random places we choose. Lips. Shut up brain, you can't do that to Patrick. She kisses my nose so I kiss hers. She kisses my check I kiss hers. She kisses my chin I kiss hers.

The only place we haven't kissed is the lips. "Should we finish this?" She asks thinking the same thing as me. "But Patrick?" I ask confused. "It's a game" I want to kiss her but I will feel guilty as fuck even if it is only a game. "Sure" I saw immediately regretting it.

Anna presses her lips to mine. Do I kiss back? What do I do? Before I can act she's finished. "Now you go" I want to so bad. I've now realised I like her. But I know I can't. It's just a game, just a game. No.

Patrick walks in just as Anna's about to speak again. He sees her sitting in my lap and looks confused and maybe jealous. "What's happening here?" He yells. Oh shit. How do I explain this...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 314 13
Seventeen year old, Amelia West was going to have the best day of her life. She was seeing Panic! at the Disco, her favorite band. After the concert...
112 0 19
Oli s a 10-year-old girl trying to find her perfect family. is the touring life for her? After multiple families adopting her she finally finds the r...
18.9K 726 17
Brendon's breaking. Because of what, no one knows. He's been mumbling to himself, being found sitting on the kitchen floor at 3 am, not sleeping, and...
89.2K 2.9K 39
After moving away from her home town with her mother after traumatizing experiences, she expects for her life to be normal. Like she had always wishe...