Living With Turtles (TMNT 201...

By DONNIEYOSHI

[COMPLETED] Abby, Sarah, Kenzie, and Kayla; four ordinary girls, at least everyone thought. They watch Teenag... More

Introduction
Chapter 1: Sleepover Rave
Chapter 2: Greetings from the Green Ones
Chapter 3: Dilema
Chapter 4: Following The Leo
Chapter 5: Pranking Purple
Chapter 6: Singing to Donnie (and Everyone Else)
Chapter 7: The Fight
Chapter 8: Anger Issues
Chapter 9: Mutant?!
Chapter 10: Kenzie's Transformations
Chapter 11: Explaining The Bear
Chapter 12: Another Mutant!
Chapter 13: Lazy Day
Chapter 14: Suspicious Set-Up
Chapter 15: Go Karts - Oops, I Mean Patrol Buggies!
Chapter 16: Abby Has Ninja Skills
Chapter 17: The Creeping Doom
Chapter 18: Smart Turtles No More
Chapter 19: DNA Mutagen?!
Chapter 20: Answers
Chapter 21: Getting To Know Smartsticle
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 1)
Chapter 22: Mutagen Destroyers! (Part 2)
Chapter 24: Spooky Preparations
Chapter 25: Raph-Or-Treat!
Chapter 26: Serums and Solutions
Chapter 27: Out Of the Shredder's Control and Into the Serpent's
A/N: Editing
Chapter 28: Doubtful Discovery
Chapter 29: Rescue Mission (Part 1)
Chapter 30: Rescue Mission (Part 2)
Chapter 31: Mutagemia On The Loose
Chapter 32: The Unstoppable Shredder
Chapter 33: Problems Have Risen
Chapter 34: Ideas
Chapter 35: Kraang Orb Confusion
Chapter 36: Repeat
Chapter 37: Explanations
Chapter 38: A Plan of Action
Chapter 39: I Spy
Notice
Chapter 40: Memory Machine
Chapter 41: A Flicker of Remembrance
Chapter 42: The Troubled Trio
Chapter 43: Undo
Chapter 44: A Final Fight
Chapter 45: Lastly, A Pillow Fight
Author's Note

Chapter 23: Halloween Plans

133 7 6
By DONNIEYOSHI

I've gone on one of those 'don't update for a while' trips. I'm sorry, I've had writers block and I was sick.

Also, I closed the OC contest because it's been up for two months and only two people entered. I'm just gonna make my own characters for the ones that no one gave a character for...

I've been writing and editing this for the past hour so that I have something to publish... YOU'RE WELCOME XDD

Anyways, TO THE STORY!

Donnie's POV

I tended to everyone's wounds, but no one had anything extreme. Sarah woke up, and just needed some rest after I reapplied their bandages from earlier. I redid Kenzie's, and then focused on Abby. Her injuries were still bleeding, through the bandages I had already applied.

The bullet holes were too small to stitch. Luckily, the lasers hadn't shot all the way through, otherwise she might have disabled her arm forever.

I bandaged her, suddenly realizing - the Shredder was improving his Footbots, and the Kraang were improving their weapons. Usually, lasers from Kraang guns only electrocute the victim, stunning them. This time, it was an actual fiery bullet.

I knew it had something to do with the mutagenic DNAs of us the Kraang and Shredder were collecting. They still needed Kenzie's DNA, according to Raph, so as long as they don't have that, Shredder won't initiate his plan. I hope.

Besides, for all we know we destroyed all of the mutagen that contained my brothers and my DNA, so they might also need ours, too! And Abby's, if they had no more left of hers!

After fixing up Abby's arm, I looked to her cheek, where the green flesh was charred and reddish where the laser grazed it.

The wound on Abby's face wasn't bleeding, but it would still hurt, maybe even more than the other shots.

I put some peroxide on it, letting it clean the wound. I watched the antiseptic fizzle on Abby's cheek, glad she wasn't awake. It would hurt a lot. Well, it'll still hurt, but she's unconscious so she can't feel it as of yet.

After the bubbling died away, I gently wrapped gauze around that half of Abby's face, covering her left eye. It would take two days at most for her to wake up, though I doubted she would be unconscious for longer then 12 hours.

I examined her injuries one last time before joining my family in the living room.

"How is she?" Kenzie asked anxiously.

"She'll be fine, probably awake by morning," I replied. Kenzie's tense shoulders seemed to relax slightly, but she remained sitting on the edge of the couch.

I noticed Kayla and Mikey weren't in the room. Just as I was about to ask, a loud crash came from the direction on my younger brother's bedroom. Giving a questioning look to everyone, I stood and hurried over to it.

"Mikey? You in there?" I asked. I heard someone stumble before walking to the door.

"Yup, I'm here D!" Mikey replied as he swung the door open. Seeing my expectant look, he said, "What?"

"What was that loud crash?" I questioned.

"Oh, uh, yeah. About that...."

Opening his door more, Mikey revealed Kayla sitting on the bed with wide eyes and her lip curled in disgust. Glass had shattered on the floor, and remnants of Mikey's "world famous pizza shake" was there with it.

Putting two and two together, I concluded that Kayla had tasted Mikey's creation. And didn't like it.

"Sorry Mikey," Kayla apologized with a sheepish smile. Grinning, Mikey batted at the air in a 'no problem' gesture.

"Whatever, dudette! Not everyone has the special taste for my... Masterpiece," the orange-masked turtle replied, wiggling his eyebrow-line up and down.

Kayla giggled a bit before standing (using the bed for support) and helping Mikey clean up.

"Ok, I'm leaving now," I said awkwardly, turning on my heal and heading into the other room.

Everyone was staring at me expectantly. I sighed, shaking my head with a small grin as to say "Those two are crazy."

"It was just a glass getting knocked over," I explained. The turtles and girls let out a noticeable sigh of relief.

"Good. With those two, you never know, it could've been a... I dunno.... a swing set!" Kenzie laughed, causing Sarah to let out a light chuckle. Raph smirked, and Leo grinned humorously while I laughed shortly.

A loud, exaggerated gasp was heard from Mikey's room, and a few seconds later the door flew open. Mikey and Kayla came sprinting out with grins on their faces. Well, Mikey did. Kayla just waddled quickly behind him. I raised an eyebrow at their antics.

"Guys! Halloween is this weekend! And we didn't even realize!" Kayla exclaimed.

Mikey was bouncing on his toes in excitement. "We need to get decorations, and pumpkins, and costumes, and-"

"Whoa whoa whoa, costumes? Um, no. I am not wearing a costume," Raph growled. Mikey pouted.

"But Raaaaaph, we've never dressed up for Halloween 'cause we weren't allowed topside to trick-or-treat! But now, we can!" Mikey protested, making a puppy eye face.

"I'm not putting on some weird clothes just because I'll get candy. Besides, we don't even need costumes. We could just say we're teens dressed as ninja turtles, and no one would know."

Scrunching his nose, Mikey replied, "Well I'm gonna dress up. As a pizza!"

Kayla nodded. "I'll be cheese, and he'll be pepperoni. It's perfect!"

"Mikey, it's too dangerous. What if one of the Foot sees you and you have to fight in front of tons of people?" I pointed out. Leo nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, Mikey." The orange-masked turtle slumped his shoulders, probably trying to guilt Leo into letting him go. Leo, in an attempt to cheer up his brother, added, "But maybe we can have our own Halloween in the sewers!"

Mikey perked up, immediately intrigued. "Whaddaya mean?"

"Well, the girls could get candy from the store," I gestured to the three girls, "while Leo, Raph, you, and I decorate. And maybe Abby if she... you know, wakes up." I saw Kenzie narrowing her eyes. "Which she will!" I added hurriedly.

Mikey, however, wasn't bothered by my mention of Abby. "Yeah! And the girls can get pumpkins, too! And those books with carving tracey things for the pumpkins!"

The orange-masked terrapin seemed so excited he might explode. Kayla was grinning ear to ear while Mikey was jumping and spinning around, making it difficult for Kayla to use him to lean on.

"And we can set up places around the sewers that we'll go for candy! But only one or two of us so no one else knows where," Kenzie suggested. Sarah nodded.

"I'll go," she volunteered. Looking at Raph, Leo, and myself, she said, "Which one'a you is coming with me? I need someone who knows their way around, so Mikey's out."

Sarah smirked, and I remembered the first day the girls had come to the lair and Mikey had almost led them down the wrong tunnel. I mentally sighed, hoping Mikey wouldn't get so lost when we 'trick-or-treated'.

"Well, let's continue this conversation tomorrow. It's like, midnight. I'm going to sleep with or without you guys," Raph grunted. Yawning dramatically for effect, he started towards his room.

"Me too. I'm exhausted," Sarah groaned tiredly. She, too, went to the bedroom hallway.

"We mind as well hit the hay, guys," Kenzie finalized. As she began to walk off to bed, the rest of us followed her except me. I headed to my lab to check on Abby and also to sleep, since I was more comfortable in my lab anyway.

Tomorrow, we'll transform the lair from a ninja dojo to a spook town. Time to get our Halloween on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 44.5K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
309K 6.8K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
579K 13K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
39K 746 25
This about y/n and the encanto characters there will be a little bit of y/n and camillo ( please dont mind the spelling)