A bouncing baby?

By AshleyPhay

Robin Scherbatsky and Barney have everything perfect. What happens when Robin finds out that shes pregnant... More

Chpt 1 The garden
Chpt 2 The news
Chpt 3 Barneys POV
Chpt 4 BARNEY POV AGAIN
Chpt 5 Big Bang Theory crossover
Chpt 6 Interview with the doctor.
Chpt 7 The cake shop
Chpt 8 the cake shop continued
Chpt 9 Robin returns to the nest
Chpt 10 After Party
Chpt 11 The move
Chpt 12 First Time
Chpt 13 The Laser Compo
Chpt 14 The plans
Chpt 15 Oh Canada
Chpt 16 The Anthem
Chpt 17 The Game
Chpt 18 In the morning
Chpt 19 Waterfalls
Chpt 20 Tiffany Meet Lilly Lilly Meet Jadyn Jadyn Meet Lilly Lilly meet Jadyn
Chpt 21 Veritas
Chpt 22 The Vent ish Session
Chpt 23 The Worst Date
Chpt 24 3 months later
Chpt 25 Katie
Chpt 26 The way you look tonight
Chpt 27 Renovations
Chpt 28 Have ya met Katie?
Chpt 29 Jinx
Chpt 30 The First Big Fight
Chpt 31 5 months later
Ch.32 Ah Crap!
Chpt 33 Legen....wait-for-it...... BABY!!! Legenbaby!
Chpt 34 And the little Baby

A bouncing baby?

3.9K 69 9
By AshleyPhay

I don’t own anything and this is for fun I LOVE ROBIN AND BARNEY

******************************************************************************************************

I sat on the toilet tapping the little white stick on my hands. "Crap." I thought. This should not be happening. Barney and me are perfect together we can't have a baby. The thought of having a child made me want to throw up. I was not supposed to be able to have children? What is happening?

"Robin you’ve been in there for a while." Barney called. I panicked and shoved the test in my jeans. Barney knocked on the door and jiggled the handle.

"Hold on Barney." I said. Barney stopped jiggling the lock and I took a quick peek and proceed to faint. The two little line were enough to make the strongest toughest girl in New York faint.

*************BARNEYS POV***************

"Thump" I knocked on the door. No answer. My heart started to pound.

"Robin?" I called. Nothing. I jiggled the doorknob before. The damn door was locked. I started to panic when I remembered that l had a lock pick. The pick was... it was... It was in my pants. I pulled it out and picked the lock. A click sounded and I pushed the door down. Inside I had the shock of my life. My beautiful wife was lying on the floor. Blood was flowing from her head. I didn’t scream. I just grabbed her and pulled her up. I pressed my ear to her heart and heard a beat. My mind was racing. What to do next? I remembered that the hospital was only a few miles away. Quickly picking her up I ran like nothing could stop me. Then I noticed her head was severely bleeding.

"Oh Dear." I took off my suit jacket and placed it against her head. Then applying Pressure to it I ran out the door. Robin weighed no more than a puppy. It could have been the rush but I felt like I could run to the Hospital. As soon as we got onto the road I jumped in front of a cab. The cab screeched and the driver got out and started to curse at me. He saw Robin and Stopped.

"Please Sir she fell and hit her head can we catch a ride to the hospital?" The driver nodded and opened the door for me. I placed Robin on the backseat and slammed the door. Then I jumped in the shotgun and pulled out my phone. As the cabbie sped down the road I called Marshall. No answer. I tried Lilly’s phone but could not get anything. Then I called Ted. The phone kept on ringing.

"Sir when will we be able to get to the hospital?" I asked. The driver said " 5 minutes." Then I heard the voice of Ted.

"Hello?"

"Ted! Robin fell down we are heading to the hospital." I said.

"Barney if this is another of you tricks to find me a girl stop."

"Ted. Please this is real meet me in the hospital." The line went quiet and All I could hear was the breathing of Ted.

"I'll be there." Ted said. The phone went dead and the Taxi stopped. We were at the hospital. I took out his wallet and handed the guy a 50.

"No sir we all need to help a brother out sometime." The driver said. I smiled and thanked him. I opened the door and got Robin. Her head was still bleeding and her heartbeat was slowing down. Then I closed the door and ran. As we approached the ER a nurse came and asked me a bunch of questions that I didn’t know how to answer. Then they finally took Robin and the wait began.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 118 17
Maka Albarn ends up getting pregnant with twins, so now soul and maka must raise 2 kids plus go to school. What happens is another surprise comes aro...
23.8K 495 25
COMPLETE A big bang theory Shamy fanfiction! Are you ready to see what happens to Sheldon and Amy and their infamous relationship after their Nobel p...
21.9K 893 14
What happens when you don't believe in love at first sight, but then it happens to you? You feel this connection and you don't want to let go, but yo...
235K 6K 20
When an old friend of Aphmau's past returns, her friends begin to question Aphmau's excuses for coming home late from her night job. Eventually, curi...