Forgive Me (Color Me book 3 H...

By Musicfanatic2017

Harry and Carli are now settling down, trying to forget everything that has happened in the past. The two are... More

CHARACTER LIST
INTRO
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
CHAPTER 51
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 52
CHAPTER 53
CHAPTER 54
CHAPTER 55
Chapter 56- FINAL CHAPTER OF FORGIVE ME
AUTHORS ENDING
AUTHORS PLAYLIST
Remember Me

CHAPTER 41

3.2K 138 33
By Musicfanatic2017

CARLI

I parked in the driveway, releasing the breath I've been holding in for awhile. Harry's motorcycle wasn't here so that means I could take off this wig and quickly take a shower. I went inside and texted Anne, telling her she could drop of Leo anytime. I walked up the steps as I pulled off the wig, raking my fingers through my tangles as I put the wig in a suitcase. I put the documents in the case and locked it up, sliding it under the bed. I slipped off my heels and clothes, throwing them in a pile as I walked to the bathroom. I left the door open and turned on the water, making it a little warmer than usual. 

While I showered, I thought of how my life was going. Harry and I have been slightly distant lately and I really wished that I could fix that. I was blind before, and know I really want to get my life straight. If I accomplish my plan to ruin Sophia and Margeret, it would show everyone that I wasn't weak and a baby like before. I had to surprise everyone. 

I got out of the shower and dried off, quickly wrapping a towel around my damp hair. I walked to my closet and slipped on clean lingerie, my eyes scanning the nice clothes that were hanging from hangers. Hearing the doorbell ring, I wrapped my silk robe around me as I walked down the stairs. I tied it closed and opened the door, smiling big as Anne stood before me, Leo in her arms. 

"Thank you so much for watching him." I said, taking Leo from her and kissing his soft forehead. 

"My pleasure. I'll talk to you later, lovely." She kissed my cheek and walked back to her car.

"Hi baby boy." I softly cooed as I shut the door, his little lips tugged up in a smile as he gurgled. I smiled and carried him upstairs, deciding that he should have a bath. I slowly washed him, giggling as his eyes got big once I sat him in the baby bath. 

"Baby?" Harry called from downstairs. 

"Upstairs!" I called as I put a clean diaper on Leo. I put him in his outfit for tonight and laid him down in his crib. Leo batted his eyes shut and sucked on his pacifier as harry stood in the doorway. I turned to him and walked up to Harry, standing on my toes as I planted a kiss to his lips. "How was your day?"

"Productive." Harry said as he kissed my ear. "I miss you." He breathed as he slid his hands down, cupping my bum and softly grabbing it. I gasped softly and held onto him tightly, my heartbeat quickening as Harry kissed my neck a few times. "The thought of you gets me through my day."

"Really?" I breathed as Harry picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and squealed as Harry spanked me.

"Let's make love." Harry moaned in my ear as he pressed himself against me. I opened my mouth slightly and nodded, giggled as Harry carried me to our room. Laying me down, he slowly unwrapped my robe, his eyes immediately going shades darker as he saw the lace lingerie I had chosen to wear. I blushed as he bit down on his lip. "You tempt me so much, baby girl." Harry said as he slowly kissed down my stomach, his hands sliding into my thighs.

-

"You look beautiful, baby." Harry spoke as he wrapped a towel around his waist. I turned to him, smiling as water dripped from his wet locks. 

"Thank you." I grinned, looking down at the dress. Harry had surprised me with it. I loved how happy he was that I adored it, I mean who wouldn't? It's amazing.

"Hurry love." Harry said as he slipped on his shoes. "I don't want to be late."

"Okay."

"Is Leo buckled in and ready?" I nodded and slipped on my shoes, checking to see if my hair still looked good. Smiling when it did, I grabbed my clutch and followed harry out to his truck. Harry carried Leo's seat with ease, lifting it up and putting it in the back. Harry cooed something to Leo, making Leo gurgle softly. I smiled and got in, buckling up. We drove to the restaurant in comfortable silence, Harry grabbing my hand and kissing my knuckles softly. 

"Don't let them ruin your mood okay? They'll slither their way through so put your walls up." Harry said as we walked inside. I nodded and stayed silent, trying to not freak out. Harry chuckled at me and kissed my head, leading me to an empty table. It's setting was elegant and the location was private. Margeret and Ron were not here, leaving me and Harry alone. I looked over at him and saw his face lost some color.

"Babe, you okay?" I asked concerned.

"My dad is planning something. I don't know what it is, but I have this feeling. And when I feel this way, I'm usually correct." Harry spoke. Was this the thing I read in Margeret's files earlier? Guilt slowly crept inside me, making my stomach twist. 

"Well-"

"Harry! Carli!" Margeret said as she walked up to the table. I sent her a fake smile as I hugged her. "I missed you so much. Is this little Leo?" She looked down at him, his eyes staring at her as he laid in his seat.

"Yes." Harry breathed as his dad walked up to him and shook his hand.

"Harry, it's been too long son."

"Yeah, it has." Harry mumbled. 

Dinner awkwardly passed, Margeret and Ron talking most of the time. What was interesting, was Margeret kept leaving for the bathroom and looking to her left. Finally getting fed up with her actions, I excused myself and followed her step. I slowed my pace and tucked some hair behind my ear as I watched Margeret look back and forth, her foot tapping frantically. I moved slightly so she couldn't see me, my eyes watching her every move.

My eyebrows raised as Tania came into view, walking next to Sophia. What was Tania doing?

"This is ridiculous." Margeret hissed as she glared at Sophia. 

"Yeah? How so? Tania has a way into Harry's office, you don't. I'm telling you if you trust me, I wont let you down." Sophia hissed. 

"That doesn't matter to me, dear. What matters is getting what I want. And what I want is you gone. So if that means ending Harry and Carli for good, so be it." Margeret spoke. "But I don't want Tania in the middle of this. She's pregnant, for God's sake."

"That's how we're going to use her. Carli just had Leo and she'll help Tania if she asks. Tania will then go on with the plan."

"Ron wants in, too." Margeret sighed, rubbing her forehead. "You know what? Whatever. Do what you want."

Sophia smirked and stood proud. "Thank you, Marg. You wont be let down, I can tell you that."

I slowly gained enough courage to step out of my hiding place, putting one hand on my hip and my eyebrows raised. I tilted my head to the side as the three girls looked over at me, Margeret's face draining of color. I blinked as Sophia and Tania stared. Tania looked at Sophia, as if asking her silently what to do. 

"Lovely." I said coldly, a smirk tugging on my lips.

"Nice to see you, Claire." Sophia shot back.

"It's Carli, babe." I corrected her, winking. Sophia glared at me, which only gave me power. I took a deep breath and laughed. "It's so weird to see the three women I hate most converse with one another. I see you all have something in common.."

"What would that be?" Margeret timidly asked.

"That you guys are sluts who love to stab people in their backs, only to get absolutely nothing in return." I watched as Sophia's eyes filled with anger. "Or is it that you all were born on the highway? Because that's where most accidents happen.

"You little--"

"Baby girl?" Harry spoke as he walked up to me, stopping as he saw the group in front of me. His hand pressed into my back as he stood close to me. "What's going on here?"

"Harry!" Sophia squealed, smiling.

"Sophia, wish I could say it's a pleasure to see you but I can't." Harry spoke, his voice low and raspy.

"I think we should go." I said, staring at Margeret. Margeret opened up her mouth but Harry and I were already walking away. Harry suddenly turned, his fingers rubbing his chin slowly.

"Oh Sophia, your parents wanted me to tell you something." Sophia's face fell when her family was brought up, good. "They said your birth certificate is an apology to the condom factory."

My jaw dropped at Harry's words, a giggle wanting to fall out of my mouth. Sophia looked bewildered as she stared at Harry. Harry smiled smugly and sent her a wink. "See you later, whore." 

As we slowly walked away, Harry grabbed my bum, making me slap his hand away. 

"Well, the war has begun hasn't it?" Harry hissed in my ear.

"It has." I coldly spoke.

"I can't wait to ruin them." I need to tell him what I found.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.8K 753 32
What happens when two broken people fall in love? Harry Styles is more than a pretty face. He's a broken boy with a dangerous reputation and scary w...
14.3M 246K 99
***WARNING: OF VIOLENT AND SEXUAL NATURE*** ***THIS BOOK IS UNDER EDITING. PLEASE CONSIDER THIS WHILE READING, THANK YOU** ❝I think violence in a cin...
2K 65 14
When Brooklyn reconnects with her old love Harry, will she fall for him again or will their relationship be destroyed because of their dark past.
229K 9.4K 80
Carli wants to move on, but she can't. Everywhere she goes, she see's his beautiful sculpted face. She misses him with every fiber in her soul. Har...