1D Imagines :)

By 2DirectionersX

This is 1D imagines. We're accepting again and this time. Thanks :) We also accept Dirty imagines :D Just... More

1D Imagines :)
Harry Styles
Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan - New year kiss :)
Harry Styles
Harry Styles - For Reann
Account keeper message :) Please read
Harry Styles
Niall Imagine - Kat
Niall Imagine- Roz
Zayn Malik - Amari
Niall Horan
Harry Styles
Zayn Malik
Harry Styles
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Harry Styles- Genevieve
Harry Styles
Niall Horan - Taylor
Harry Styles- Elizabeth
Niall Horan - Madyson
Zayn Malik
Niall Horan - Mikaela
Liam Payne
Zayn Malik
Louis Tomlinson
Niall Horan
GREAT NEWS... IMAGINES ARE BACK ON + DIRTY ONCE ACCEPTABLE
Louis Tomlinson Dirty Imagine ~ Movie night.
Niall Horan For Anna
Harry Styles (Dirty)
N.O.T.I.C.E PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!
Niall Horan Dirty Imagine
Harry Styles
Notice this! :D
Harry Styles (Dirty) - Cece
PLEASE READ.
Harry Styles - for Amelia (Dirty)
READ
DIRTY IMAGINE; Harry
PLEASE READ
1D IMAGINES START NOW. THOUGH THERES A TWIST....
Send in your imagine Requesttttttttttttt
Dark Zayn imagine for Amari
Dark Niall Imagine for Rima
Imagines are back
Meeting my brother inlaw Liam Part1
Naill Horan - Missis
New book
NEW IMAGINES ON MY PERSONAL ACCOUTN
Niall Horan mixed with Zayn Malik... (Dirty) <--- NO it's not a threesome.
AUTHORS NOTE PLEASE READ
announcement
Taking Requests In Right Now

Harry Styles - for Vidhi

2.1K 23 5
By 2DirectionersX

#Imagine for Vidhi (with Harry)

I fixed my dress nicely before taking a look in front of the mirror, the flowing velvety colored dress I wore was really beautiful. As I looked at my reflection again in the mirror, I saw a good-looking girl in front of me, wearing a special dress bought by Harry for me last week. This was actually our first date once we had met each other which is two weeks ago, never thought that we'll be dating today (the whole actual day today).

I sudden heard a loud knock from downstairs, making me squealed in delight that he's here earlier than I expected, I pulled open the door as I was met by a big bouquet of fresh newly picked roses, whom I had assumed that he spent a lot for those each roses, wrapped around a laced designed bouquet. I soon found his familiar mop of curls behind the so-called bush of roses as I set aside for him to come in, "That's a whole lot of roses there, Harry" I said, making his head shot up directly towards me as his mouth was agape.

"Wow, you looked-breathtaking" he breathe out, his prominent dimples were showing off as he smiled, making me feel the sudden flowing of blood up to my cheeks, blushing as I looked down to the wooden floor of my house, taking a sudden interest at it fakely. I felt two soft fingertips came in touched with my chin as he slowly lifted my head up, which resulted to brush my lips on his soft ones, a shot of electricity shivered down all over my body.

He chuckled at my now heated cheeks as I felt his longing touch to my cheeks, cupping it as he caressed the skin, "You never knew how much I have fallen in love with your-cheeks" he teased, making me gasp in response, "Well, you can take my cheeks for the rest of the day if you like, I'll just stay behind" I fakely acted in front of him as he pouted, jutting out his bottom lips as he made me too look at his expression right now.

I took for awhile, me, not making any sudden movement to teased him as he gave up from giving me the pouty cute face, "Never knew you can resist my cuteness" he sighed, "So your calling yourself cute, when you have muscles?" I replied, giggling which made his lips curled up in happiness, "Well, my fans used to call me 'Cupcake'" he chuckled, stepping a bit closer as he wrapped his free arms around my waist.

He leaned in closer, which resulted our tip of our nose made contact with each other as he closed his eyes, his toothy smile was replaced by a closed mouth grin, "You're not going to close your eyes?" He asked, mumbling near my lips as I followed him, closing my eyes before I felt his nose brushing with mine, tilting his head side to side as I felt something wet, "Harry, you're sweating on your nose and you're passing it onto mine" I said, which resulted him to chuckled at my reaction before he softly attached his lips to mine, leaving a peck through my lips before pulling out, but still his arms were still wrapped around mine protectively.

"Sorry 'bout that" and with that, he use his two fingers as he pinched my nose lightly. I giggled as I looked up at him, his smile never left his face, his lips were a reddish color as I can't help but to peck him one more time on the lips, which has surprised him before I unwrapped my arms from his neck, "Time is running, and I'm hungry" I told him as I felt his fingers interlocked with the spaces between my fingers, "Then let's go, m'lady".

"Just asking, why did you brought a bunch of roses if you could just bring me few or even a single rose?" I questioned whilst we headed out of my house, "I just really wanted to do that a long time ago" he replied, fumbling with his key on his Range Rover as he unlocked it. Being the gentleman he was, he opened the door for me as he assist me on sitting on the front seat, he also buckled up my seatbelt before he jogged to the other side of the car.

He turned the ignition on before we drove down the street, heading off to somewhere he would take for our breakfast date-as he wanted to call it once I had agreed on going on a date with him. He's just charming. :)

We soon reached our destination. . . I think, him parking the car in the parking space of a restaurant. He again opened the door for me as we headed inside the restaurant, greeted by the receptionist "Any reservations?" his accent was different from being British as I heard Harry responded his last name to the receptionist. A waiter soon escorted us to the open side of the restaurant, where the scenery around the open side is spectacular, "I like it" I said to him, resulting him to be happier than ever as he entwined our hands together on the top of the table as we sat confidently on our seat, "I do really love this place, bringing my date here is one on my bucket list" he replied smoothly.

"And you're the first one I have brought here as my date" he added as I looked at him, never thought that I was the first girl he'd ever bring here, "Really?" I asked him in disbelief, "Believe it or not, it is" and with that he faced me, leaning forward the table as he kissed my forehead before retreating back. The food has arrived as it was placed on our table, we enjoyed eating whilst staring outside. Time passed by as we headed back to the city, yep . . . The restaurant wasn't in the city, actually.

The sky was soon covered by dark, heavy clouds. Letting no sunlight came through those thick clouds as it began raining. I watched the raindrops slid down the car window as the temperature inside the car seemed to risen up as we drove back to my house. His warm hands never left mine as I felt chilly due to the coldness inside, "Are you freezing, love?" He asked as his hands left mine to find something at the back of the car. I turned my head as I also helped him on grabbing the neatly folded blanket of his at the back seat, which is harder though as the car went slow.

"Ugh, I forgot to filled up the car with gas" he groaned as the car came to a stop, probably at the side of the road, to be exact. I can see my neighborhood nearby as I guessed that were actually near to my house, "Gonna take a run towards my house?" I suggested, he agreed with it as we both unbuckled our seat belts.

"Cover yourself with this" he said, handing me his maroon blanket from the backseat earlier, I grabbed it as we opened the car door, letting a few drops came inside as I unfolded the blanket, covering it over me. I left my heels inside the car before he had managed to lock it securely before we ran, his hand gripped on my wrist as we ran towards my house which is a block away from where the car was parked. As soon as we reached my house, I quickly unlocked the door before stepping inside barefooted.

He took off his shoes as we headed upstairs to my bathroom whilst he took the other one at the hallway, once I was in my warm clothes, I headed to my brother's room to grab boxers, sweatpants and a shirt, "Harry?" I knocked on the door as he slightly opened it, "Yes?".

"Here" I gave him the clothes from my brother's closet, "Thank you" and with that, he pecked me on the lips before shutting the door to get change. I can't help but to touch my lips, it was like heavenly wonderful whenever he kiss me. I quickly went downstairs, directly to the kitchen as I made a hot chocolate for the two of us.

I heard his footsteps from the stairs whilst I'm topping the warm drink with small marshmallows on top, I felt two arms around my waist and a curly strand of hair tickling my cheeks as I felt his head rested on top of my shoulders, "You finished?" He said softly through my ear, his raspy voice I'd love to hear almost like forever.

I grabbed his right hand, taking it off from my waist as I lead his fingertips towards the warm mug of his hot chocolate I made, wrapping his fingers around the cup holder as he lifted it up from the counter, taking a sip at it before retreating from behind, his free hand interlocked with mine once again as I also grabbed my mug of hot chocolate, "Wanna watch some movies?" I asked, he nodded as he lie on the couch whilst I put on the movie disk into the player before heading to the couch with him.

"What are we watching?" He asked as I lifted my feet, he pushed on the blanket that was resting at the end of the couch, "500 days of summer" I responded before taking a sip on my mug next to his. I rested my head on his chest as I felt him tucked me in the blanket that was wrapped around us, I felt him rested his head on top of mine as he wrapped his free arm around my waist under the cover.

I looked at him, and at the same time help looked back at me. His glistening green eyes staring through me, a grin was formed on his face, revealing his adorable dimples as I felt his arm left my waist, slipping out of the covers as I felt his soft thumb caressed my cheeks back and forth. By him doing all of this has a sudden wonderful effect that's rushing throughout my body, butterflies came erupting madly in my stomach and my Heart's beating faster than ever.

He leaned in, brushing his nose onto mine before our lips made in contact, tilting his head to the side for a deep, passionate kiss that shot electricity through my veins, feeling his soft, reddish lips feels like I'm in wonderland.

There we kissed then and there through the movie in our lazy date up until the night comes. . . Much to say that I have fallen in love with him. ❤

_________________________________________________

Vote this imagine if you think that this is romantic! 😍

The other request will be coming up soon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

734K 5.9K 95
Harry Styles One Shots. These are one shots I have found on tumblr. All credit goes to the writers of which I name at the end of every chapter. If...
153K 10.1K 38
α€€α€»α€½α€”α€Ία€α€±α€¬α€Ία€α€­α€―α€·α€Ÿα€¬ တစ်ခါတစ်ရဢမှာ α€œα€°α€α€…α€Ία€šα€±α€¬α€€α€Ία€€α€­α€― α€‘α€¬α€Έα€”α€Šα€Ία€Έα€α€šα€Ί α€‘α€„α€Ία€α€α€Ία€€α€Όα€•α€±α€™α€šα€Ία€· α€‘α€‘α€„α€Ία€”α€²α€·α€†α€”α€Ία€·α€€α€»α€„α€Ία€˜α€€α€Ία€–α€Όα€…α€Ία€”α€±α€α€α€Ία€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί α€€α€Όα½α€”α€Ήα€±α€α€¬α€Ήα€α€­α€―α‚”α€Ÿα€¬ တစ္ခါတစ္ရဢမွာ α€œα€°α€α€…α€Ήα€±α€šα€¬α€€α€Ήα€€α€­α€― ထ...
9.3K 409 19
Era: early 2000's around September. BeyoncΓ© Giselle Knowles from Destiny's child has turned 19. Raised in Houston Texas, becoming an icon very quic...
32.4K 4.1K 17
α€™α€Όα€±α€•α€Όα€„α€Ία€•α€±α€«α€Ία€™α€Ύα€¬α€™α€α€»α€…α€Ία€˜α€² α€œα€±α€‘α€²α€™α€Ύα€¬α€α€»α€…α€Ία€€α€Όα€™α€šα€Ία€·α€‚α€šα€°α€‚α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€•α€« XD Start Date-19/4/23 End Date-22/5/23