Married to the Bidder

By dearhearty

Isabelle Bleiken was only there for a job, and it was just another day when suddenly a group of men kidnappe... More

Chapter 1: Kidnapped
Chapter 2: Bought in an Auction
Chapter 3: My Master
Chapter 4: Married
Chapter 5: Not A Trash
Chapter 6: Wife Duties
Chapter 7: His World
Chapter 8: Meeting the Whole Gang
Chapter 9: Family • Enemy
Chapter 10: Brother • Rivalry
Chapter 11: Be the Girl That Every Man Wants
Chapter 12: The Guy Who Loves Me
Chapter 13: The Surprise
Chapter 14: Boracay Honeymoon
Chapter 15: A Fear
Chapter 16: Revelations
Chapter 17: Soon to End
Chapter 18: Back to Normal
Chapter 19: I Finally Admit It
Chapter 20: The News
Chapter 22: Happiness
Chapter 23: That Woman
Chapter 24: Dress To Impress
Chapter 25: The Woman That Caused His Pain
Chapter 26: We Have A New Visitor
Chapter 27: One Annoying Mouth
Chapter 28: He's Insane
Chapter 29: Family Gathering
Chapter 30: A Father's Love
Chapter 31: Ignored Calls
Chapter 32: Cold Heart • Warm Heart
Chapter 33: The Confession
Chapter 34: Mother and Daughter
Chapter 35: The Moment
Chapter 36: Back to Zero
Chapter 37: Advice From Catalina
Chapter 38: Over With This
Chapter 39: Black Out
Chapter 40: Rafael Knight
Chapter 41: A Worried Husband
Chapter 42: Wide Open
New Story Alert!
Epilogue
Extra Chapter 1
Extra Chapter 2 (Part One)
Extra Chapter 2 (Part 2)
Extra Chapter 2(Part Three)
Extra Chapter 2 (Final part)
New Story Alert!!!
Extra Chapter 3
Need Your Help
Please Support and Follow

Chapter 21: Money is Thicker than Love

227K 8.4K 534
By dearhearty

I made the story quick and short. This is a 3rd person POV . Enjoy! 

Hours had gone, it is already past midnight and Belle is still drinking at the club. She is too drunk and already has no control to what she was saying to any one who is in front of her. But Catalina is already trying to stop her from drinking but Belle didn't listen and continue drinking. How many glass did she drink? She didn't know and didn't care.

"Belle, stop that!" Catalina grab her hand that was holding the glass.

But Belle slapped her hand away and continue drinking. Catalina didn't know what to do to her friend. They are already making a scene and Catalina is still in shift. She is gonna loose her job if she stays longer with Belle. Their biggest rule is not to keep their customer waiting or else they will be fired.

"Belle, listen to your~"

"~shut up, Rich. Just shut up and give me more!" Belle exclaimed, slamming the glass in the table.

"Belle! Lower your voice! You are so lucky Ms. Dane is not here or else you'll be dead"   Catalina covered her mouth but she slapped it away again.

Catalina is just keeping her patience. She knows already the behaviour of her friend when drunk. Unstoppable and stubborn. She tried to wipe some of wine from her mouth but Belle just keep on pushing her away.

"Fuck my life, y'know that?" Belle spoke under her breathe then let out a weak laugh. "I love my husband...but can he do the same?" She questioned Catalina.

Catalina didn't know how to answer her drunk friend. She looked at her, hurt in those eyes. Ever since she met Belle, this is the first and only time she saw her get hurt.

She may had a bad and painful past but she never saw Belle get affected by it. She always keep a positive aura to everyone. She never gives up and always ready for everything to help.

Seeing Belle be hurt like this, also hurts Catalina. She want to take all of the selfish words she said to her.

"Go back to work, Catalina. I'll handle her from here" Michael comes behind them, his voice was low and husky.

"But Michael~"

"~don't worry. Go, your customer is waiting." He said and Catalina just nod her head and walk to her waiting customer.

The tension became thick when the two was left together. Michael stared at Belle who is already sleeping on the counter. She must have fallen asleep from all the wine she drunk.

Michael sat on the stood beside her and tried to touch her soft pale cheeks. He stared at the face of the woman he love. But his face changed thinking of her situation right now.....

"Just be with me, Belle...and I promise you...you won't feel hurt again" he whispered as he stood up and was about to carry her to take her home.

"Rich, just tell Catalina that I am taking Belle to my place" he told the bartender who was watching them.

"Like I would agree to that" a manly and cold voice spoke, causing everyone to gasp.

Michael stared at the man in surprised, he was in a very expensive suit and his presence is very strong that make everyone feel like under his shoes.

"Who are you?"

"Rafael?" Belle's voice cracked but then she fell unconscious once again.

Catalina run to them, shock in her face "R-Rafael...?"

Rafael gaze at them, his eyes was cold and scary. He is like killing everyone just looking at them. But it is working...

Michael felt scared. To the thought that, the man in front of him is powerful, a billionaire but him...a poor bartender. He made himself look like a rat!

"The only one who is taking Belle home is me" Rafael spoke and stepped towards them.

"You son of a bitch! Don't you dare come closer to Belle! Because of you, Belle has gotten hurt!!!" Michael yelled at him, making everyone in the club watch them while they are having a scene there. "Let her go if you are just gonna hurt her because there are a lot of men here who will love her and cherish her! She doesn't deserve a man~"

"Like me?" A hint of sarcasm came out from him "And then what? He deserve someone like you? A man who is hiding her true feelings to the woman she love?"

Michael suddenly became speechless.  Because he felt defeated by the man in front of him. "But still in front of you...in front of everyone...I am proud to say that I love Belle. How about you?" he questioned, confidently. Not a slight of fright in her face.

In the other hand, Rafael was stunned by his question. It's a question that is hard to answer and hard to think. As much as he want to ignore it , he admired his rival's  honesty. He didn't expect his straight and forward  answer that quickly.

"Michael, please stop making a scene" Catalina butted in, walking closer to him.

"The girl is right, wolf man. And I don't have time for this. You know why?" The corner of Rafael's mouth lifts forming a handsome and mysterious smirk. "I am Belle's husband. I have every power while you rat don't. You got that, rat? Now...Fuck off!" In a swift, Rafael grab Belle's unconscious body from him and carry her in his arms.

"Sorry for the trouble, Catalina" he whispered to her before leaving the club.

Bodyguards came as soon as Rafael left the crowded bar when Josh entered as well. He and his brother already talked about what to do.

Rafael was thankful that there are no media followed him or else there will be horror. He carefully put her inside the limo and immediately call the driver. He signalled his brother that is in the club that they will be go ahead.

This woman is in a lot of trouble when she wakes up. He said in his mind, as he stare at her sleeping face as the driver drove to the hotel.

But what Michael said, haunts his mind over and over.

"I am proud to say that I love her"

Love...

The word made Rafael scoff. He as well bitter hearing that word.

"I love you, Rafael. And I will marry you no matter what happens. I will fight for our love, okay hubby?"

And those words made him more furious.

"Marissa..." he murmured quietly, as he feels his blood boil remembering the promise that his ex fiance told him "That lying gold digger"

Money is thicker than love...

That is what he learned growing up. And finally, the moment he is waiting for is coming. The company is finally his by tomorrow. Everything is happening according to his plans and no one is stop him. Even if it needs to divorce Belle. He is going to eliminate everything who gets in his way.

"I'm sorry, Belle. You're unlucky because you are the one who gets bid at the auction...but I bought you which us unluckier. If you weren't just the woman they kidnapped. It shouldn't have been you in this position." He whispered to her "You don't deserve to end up to a man like me. A cold man with no heart. I can't make you happy. " then he grab her delicate and soft hand and intertwined their fingers.

She is the first woman he intertwined his fingers to. He hates the idea of locking their hands together but it feels so right with Belle.

But then again, slowly, Rafael leaned down to Belle who is lying on the limo's long couch then he plants a soft kiss on her pink lips. She may taste alcohol but damn it made Rafael wants to kiss her more because she made it delicious.

"R-Rafael?" She sleep talked but her eyes are close.

"I'm right here, Belle." He spoke softly, caressing her features.

Then she groaned, changing her sleeping position "D-Don't go"

His eyes widened at her request. This is not right, he didn't want to believe what he was hearing. He stared long at her face after she said that before whispering once more before pulling away...

"I'm sorry"

••••••••••

Sorry it was quite short but this  just the continuation of the previous chapter. I am so sorry that it took me weeks before I could update. Thanks and God bless! I hope you continue supporting! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.4M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...