The Remnants Of A Sand Castle...

Od BallisticSasukeHero

Minako Aburame Is the adoptive little sister of Shino. But don't let that fool you. She's a bundle of energy... Více

The Remnants Of A Sand Castle (A Gaara Love Story)
Ghost From The Past
The Start
The Forest Of Death.... Then Me. Which Is Scarier?
Who I Am
The Past
Suna
The Internal Struggle
My Guilt
It Was Never Hate
What I Truly Feel
Uragiri's True Plan
Boiling Point
Waking up
Gaara's Unknown Secret
The Shukaku's Opponent
The End Of Tears
The Last Arc: Gaara's Rescue, Part I
The Last Arc: History, Part I
The Last Arc: History, Part II
The Last Arc: Gaara's Rescue, Part II

Orochimaru's Attack and Minako's Regret

1.8K 66 5
Od BallisticSasukeHero

Maybe things were looking up...

I wish that were so.

Now, last time you heard from the insanity that is me, I had a heartwarming makeup with my friends. That was all well and good and all, but now I have bigger problems...

So, let's get on with the story, shall we?

How could I ever win this?

I wiped blood from my lip, and thought for a moment. 

What's my next move?

I smeared blood on my arm and yelled, "Summoning Jutsu: Worldly Arrow!" And in poofed a chestnut arrow, that seemed like a royal one. It sparkled with a unique radiance. I set it on my bow, and jumped over the Shukaku. While I was in the air, I whispered, "Element Technique: Earthquake..." I let the arrow go, and immediately seismic waves formed under the Shukaku and rocked it into a forming sinkhole. The arrow ran through the Shukaku's eye, and a burst of light came from the creature. It's eye was starting to turn to stone. Unfortunately, after the eyeball, the jutsu stopped. The Shukaku roared in anger and stared at me.

"Puny human... How dare you hold up resistance!" It growled.

"I hold up resistance because I have something worth fighting for!" I yell, landing on the Shukaku's head.

"What? Your insignificant life?" The Shukaku questioned. I shook my head, stopping myself from tearing up.

"No... Just a very good friend, that's gone down the wrong path."  I kneel, and slide down the Shukaku's head, and start to claw at the creature's other good eye.

"RAAAWWRGHH!! Quit that!" The Shukaku lifted it's paw and smacked me hard off the top of it's head, into a wall of building, close to the roof. 

"CAAGHHFFF!" I cried, about to fall towards the ground, when a rough hand grabbed my arm and pulled me up.

I was on my hands and knees, coughing up blood, when I looked up to see who my savior was.

"Uragiri!?" I cry, with barely a voice.

"Yeah." He whispers, squinting with concentration to stay awake.

"Why did you save me? You obviously have a bad concussion!" I was overflowing with motherly worry, which at the moment, didn't seem to fit the situation.

"Me? Look at yourself, you look like a bloody pulp, and you're still fighting the Shukaku?"  I observed myself, and gave a chuckle.

"Heh, guess I don't look too hot, huh?" I laughed.

"Is this seriously something to laugh about?" He deadpanned.

"Nope. But might as well smile in my final moments in this life." I shrugged. He stares in shock. Like a WTF? look.

"Well, Uragiri, I'm going to go finish this." I say.

I ran, looking all over. My heart was pounding. It didn't make sense. Less than twenty minutes ago, I knew where he was!

Gaara was nowhere in sight.

Orochimaru had most likely made his move. How could I have been so stupid? Caught up in stupid apologies when much more was at stake. Oh well, guess I'll just have to fix it. I ran to the back of the arena. I stopped, coming upon a rage filled, grotesque Gaara.

"Gaara!" I shout. He doesn't answer, and gets up. 

"Heh heh..." His voice was strangely gruff and threatening. "Hello, Miya. Time to die!'' He jumped up, and swung at me. He caught me off guard, and whacked me across the face, and I slammed into the wall behind me.

"Gaara!" I yelled, trying to regain my breath. "I... I came to apologize!" I coughed out. He paused, but quickly shook off my words. He charged at me, but I wasn't done yet.

"I treated you horribly- His Shukaku forming fist hammered me in the stomach, knocking all breath out of me. -I pinned all of my hopes on you- he kicked my face. -and I got upset when you weren't all I wanted." He paused again, but shook it off quicker, grabbing my arm, and slung me against the wall.

"I wanted a savior! And when I realized I couldn't have one, I blamed you, Gaara!" He kicked my feet out from under me, and I fell to the ground.

"I also didn't want you too close..." He stood over me, kicking me.

"People who get too close get hurt... So I acted cold! I'm really sorry Gaara!" I shouted. He grabbed his head, and screamed. I stood up, and was about to touch his shoulder, when he slapped it away.

''ARGHH!" He yelled, and ran out.

"Gaara!" I ran after him, but after I sprinted out of the room, he was gone. I looked around. Most everyone was asleep. Except for a couple ninja, everyone was out cold. I ran up to where Orochimaru was supposed to be, and on my way, I saw the Third Hokage following the outed Orochimaru. 

Their battle was about to start.

Well, not without me, they aren't.

Orochimaru was my student too. I also had to take responsibility. Besides, this was good opportunity to get something done I should've a long time ago.

I ran up to the where Orochimaru's lackey's were starting to create a barrier.  I jumped on the head of the red-haired girl, and she grunted.

"Unnh!" She cried, and the other lackey's tried to desperately close the barrier before I got into the area. The transparent barrier was almost closed when I wormed my way inside and landed in a tree. I jumped down, looking for where The Third and Orochimaru was.

"Sarutobi!" I yelled, trying to locate the two.

"Arg!" I heard a grunt from the left and I ran toward it.

"Sarutobi!" I yelled, running past two trees, that afterwards revealed Sarutobi and Orochimaru.

"Orochimaru! Sarutobi!" I yelled, and they both turned to me. I sprinted over to The Third, and he looked at me scoldingly.

"Minako! You, a Genin have no business here!" He tried to shoo me. I realized what he was doing. He was trying to make me seem like a normal genin so Orochimaru would have no interest in me.

So Orochimaru had never told the Third that I taught him too, huh?

"No use, Sarutobi. Orochimaru already knows my situation." I said, and he looked surprised.

"Ahhh. Yes, Minako-sensei, I remember you really well." Orochimaru licked his lips.

"Don't give the readers weird ideas. I only taught you ninjutsu techniques." I sneered.

''Minako... You taught Orochimaru?" He whispered.

"Yes, yes, I know, it was a bad call, but he didn't get any of my good techniques, only the ones I'd been okay with sharing to a student. So, he didn't get any of my awesome immortal jutsus or any of that crap." I explained.

"Minako..." The Third sounded disappointed. 

"Oh, don't give me that tone, Sarutobi! You also taught him, not to mention a lot more dangerous techniques than I did. Remember who is your senior! I'm sick and tired of hearing you put me down! I may be in a child's body, but I am far more experienced than an old bag like you!" I yelled, pointing at Sarutobi.

He grimaced, as if realizing how he's acted. He turns back to Orochimaru.

"Well, can I ask something of you, Minako?" He asks.

"What?" I wonder. 

I feel a crash on my head, and a throbbing pain.

"AGGH!" I cry. I fall, and my head spins.

"Please let me fight him alone." The Third whispers, and my stomach falls into a pit, and I hear nothing.

"Well, Uragiri, I'm going to go finish this." I say.

"ARGH!" I hear Uragiri grunt.

"Uragiri!" I yell, turning around to him.

"Heh.. heh.. Hello Miyazaki!" The yellow eyes were back.

"Ura?!" I was out of breath.

"Yes.." He whispers.

"You- Are still inside Uragiri!?" I yelled.

"Yes, and even though he is fighting me now, he will soon be crushed. And I will torture him inside his own body. I will regain control, and become the master of this body. He will eternally suffer, all because you showed him who he was... I have to say, thank you Miyazaki." He chuckled. 

I was shocked.

What?

"So... Him suffering is all my fault? I... Condemned him to that?" I was 100 tons of regret.

"Yep, now, Die Miyazaki!" 

I jumped up. I looked around at the destroyed barren landscape. I noticed I hadn't moved from where I'd passed out. I also saw...

The Third's corpse right in front of me.

His eyes were open, and fogged over. Looking past me, and everything else to heaven, where he was now residing.

I sighed, but did not feel remorseful. The man not only brought it upon himself, but he also knocked me out when I wasn't even going to help him in the first place.

Practically, I'd wanted The Third out of the way.

Not necessarily dead, but he was getting too nosy, putting his opinion in a place it didn't belong. So I guessed this way was most likely the best.

Although the next Hokage would probably be just as nosy.

I'd worry about that later.

For now, I'd bring the corpse of the Hokage back into the heart of the village.

____________________________________________________________

HI HI! I'm sorry for how long it took to publish.

I DO NOT OWN NARUTO

BYEZ

Pokračovat ve čtení